• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

bjork

Fishman Island is one of my lesser liked arcs of the series, but those units seem pretty decent. But where's poor Wadatsumi?

Rixa

Iam glad that there are GAFers who have Eneru as Friend Captain :).

This time Eneru helped me to stall Galgara 30 STA dungeon and Shiryu killed boss at first try.

Even my team is crappy outside of Cavendish. Cav + Ene duo does so much damage that I could clear other floors. I used GPU 4/7 floor for getting some time to kill since every enemy was 1 count. 4/4 thanks for the gem OPTC.

Kakaroach

...Rob Lucci is getting a 6+ evolution, right guys?

Right? :(
I really hope he does sooner rather than later. Hody is gonna have some insane tanky teams.

Speaking of Lucci, less than 2 more days for socketing. No way I get him done this time around, so that's a little disappointing after a whole week of farming. All that 2 year anniversary news is really good though!

EMT0

Banned
I really hope he does sooner rather than later. Hody is gonna have some insane tanky teams.

Speaking of Lucci, less than 2 more days for socketing. No way I get him done this time around, so that's a little disappointing after a whole week of farming. All that 2 year anniversary news is really good though!

Ditto. I only got 5 usable sockets out of the 20 copies I got from natural stamina. That's just atrocious socket luck :/

bjork

Barto's boat is coming to the rayleigh shop in Japan. I feel like that's something worth having just because it's so cool.

RR30

I've done 25 runs in a row without a Franky drop. WTF? RNG giving me Monet and other worthless books instead of Franky/Caesar/Goku.

Majukun

so..in the japan account i managed to get 5 silvers in a row last time they gave us yolo pulls..let's see if i manage to get 7 useless units this time too

MKAllDay

Thanks for the inspiration. I did yolo Caesar feeding after I saw your post and maxed him out as well. Can really use all that space.

Edit: Got Franky to max too. I dunno if getting a Super on the book feeding raises the skill up rate but it seems to have helped a lot.

100 free spaces!

Uhh... As a result of you being inspired, I was inspired: Maxed SW Franky in 15 books. The second batch of 5 resulted in 4/5 level ups.

Edit: Not as lucky on Monet. 1/30.

MANUELF

Banned
naDE6n2.png
My Japanese box

MANUELF

Banned
Did 5 pulls in Japan, got 3 golds and 2 silvers, the golds were Maynard, Heavy Point Chopper(wont have to get him to 5+ him) and the new fishman, the one that camuflages

ExVicis

Well the Blackbeard came and went and all. Was able to get was 3 special level-ups. Not as much as I wanted ah whatever is fine.

Now to wait for tomorrow to come and all the new stuff.

bjork

Free Luffy is okay for a free unit. 3 sockets, but where would you get his skillbooks? Just during the ace event?

[edit - 3 rainbow crabs from the evolve island thing, nice!]

Well the Blackbeard came and went and all. Was able to get was 3 special level-ups. Not as much as I wanted ah whatever is fine.

Now to wait for tomorrow to come and all the new stuff.

Don't sweat it. To max a guy in one go, you have to basically pour an entire day into the game and/or have extreme luck in getting skill ups. I've run BB since he first showed up and I didn't max him until this past December.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Fed 10 skill Cesar books and got 3 skillups...only 1 away from max skill now. Hope i can get it done today and the gamble paid off lol. With a bit luck ill be able to finish Sockets on RR Blamenco and Izo as well.

If i get it done i might run Lucci FN again and hope for 1-2 useful Sockets lol.

Majukun

Free Luffy is okay for a free unit. 3 sockets, but where would you get his skillbooks? Just during the ace event?

[edit - 3 rainbow crabs from the evolve island thing, nice!]

Don't sweat it. To max a guy in one go, you have to basically pour an entire day into the game and/or have extreme luck in getting skill ups. I've run BB since he first showed up and I didn't max him until this past December.

yes,marineford luffy drops his skillbooks during the marineford event,but i don't know the droprate
together with ace they are the best fighter boosting special in the game,but luffy definitely needs skillups to be usable..if you max him then him and the new ace are at the same CD

Majukun

Fed 10 skill Cesar books and got 3 skillups...only 1 away from max skill now. Hope i can get it done today and the gamble paid off lol. With a bit luck ill be able to finish Sockets on RR Blamenco and Izo as well.

If i get it done i might run Lucci FN again and hope for 1-2 useful Sockets lol.

my luck with yolo feeds has been horrible in the last 2 weeks...none on alvida with like 25 fed,2 with STR kaku with over 55...only one i was a bit lucky was INT jabra with 2/5 for now...and i'll probably have to sacrifice some of his books later today if i wanna farm kizaru and the new luffy

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
my luck with yolo feeds has been horrible in the last 2 weeks...none on alvida with like 25 fed,2 with STR kaku with over 55...only one i was a bit lucky was INT jabra with 2/5 for now...and i'll probably have to sacrifice some of his books later today if i wanna farm kizaru and the new luffy

That sucks - to be fair i also had horrible luck on Cesar on my first week...so bad that i started to stone every second day for more attempts just so i can get it done. Work on my Driven Team would be off to a bad start if i couldnt get max skilled...or at least below 20.

If i had more Fuji friends i could probably do some nice runs with the squad already - sadly i didnt have time to work on Colo Coby ...hope he comes back soon.

But 0 skillups on Alvida is brutal with 25 feeds...rng gonna rng.

MiTYH

Remember! Hime turtle is a secret boss in the exp island! Can be reset to show. Luckily I got her to show on stage 2, and Baccarat doubled the reward for me :)

Another Japanese Sugo.....and another legend pull for me. 12 Legends now.

Legend Law this time.

I don't guess he's particularly mind blowing, but he'll definitely be a nice addition to my slasher team.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I only have 30 goku books. Not nearly enough :( I am so tired of doing that stage, not sure if I can do it any more.

Was able to max out Franky, Monet and Caesar though. Unevolved Franky will have to wait til next time.

MKAllDay

When I see people posting screenshots, they often have some ridiculously high amount of keys to adventure. How are they getting all of these? I have been gifted like 15 max since I started playing.

MiTYH

When I see people posting screenshots, they often have some ridiculously high amount of keys to adventure. How are they getting all of these? I have been gifted like 15 max since I started playing.

Used to be a Friend game, which gave them out a lot. Plus they give out so many keys to adventure for events, I've stopped using them to be honest, unless I need some cheap EXP before a level up. Sitting at 222 myself

Currently 2/3 meat snails. Doing well getting my sockets finalized for the RR Blamenco and Namule, Izo's still a bit away though. Just hope this luck keeps up with Bepo, I need me some Legend Lucci books! Took a look at the event, it's QCK units only, so probably will rock double enel for safety

bjork

I only have 30 goku books. Not nearly enough :( I am so tired of doing that stage, not sure if I can do it any more.

Was able to max out Franky, Monet and Caesar though. Unevolved Franky will have to wait til next time.

If it makes you feel better, I never saw a single sengoku book.

RedBoot

Sitting on 20 Sengoku books myself. I'll run it a few more times before hoarding stamina for the new FN tonight, so hopefully I'll get one or two more. I had pretty terrible luck with them in general, but I had a bright spot over the weekend and got like 6 in one day. It's all RNG, but I swear this game gets streaky at times. Got like 10 Monet books last night, for instance.

Anyway, I need 7 more skill ups for my Sengoku, so hopefully I can get 4-5 or so from what I've farmed here. Of course, my grand total so far for Sengoku is 2 for 21, so I'll need better luck than that. We've got the Sand Sand fortnight coming back in a couple weeks as well, but I got tired of that one long ago.

mileS

Sitting on 20 Sengoku books myself. I'll run it a few more times before hoarding stamina for the new FN tonight, so hopefully I'll get one or two more. I had pretty terrible luck with them in general, but I had a bright spot over the weekend and got like 6 in one day. It's all RNG, but I swear this game gets streaky at times. Got like 10 Monet books last night, for instance.

Anyway, I need 7 more skill ups for my Sengoku, so hopefully I can get 4-5 or so from what I've farmed here. Of course, my grand total so far for Sengoku is 2 for 21, so I'll need better luck than that. We've got the Sand Sand fortnight coming back in a couple weeks as well, but I got tired of that one long ago.

Thats where I got most of mine. It having a chance to drop 2-3 times in one run is good.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
i think this will be the case

does everyone else think thats the case?

(for example log luffy?)

We kind of assumed as much when Whitebeard 6+ was announced, but after them skipping Rayleigh, I'm not so sure anymore. They could just be going out of order so as to not lock them into doing specific legends at specific times, but it could also mean they're just selectively picking certain legends to upgrade.

bjork

Hoping this Bepo FN actually yields some Lucci books. After the way the Lucci FN was with drops and the WB one was with Sengoku books, I'm feeling pretty discouraged about the future drops. I wish we'd get the double stamina/double drop thing, because I don't have hours on end to grind every single day for a maybe.

RR30

Hoping this Bepo FN actually yields some Lucci books. After the way the Lucci FN was with drops and the WB one was with Sengoku books, I'm feeling pretty discouraged about the future drops. I wish we'd get the double stamina/double drop thing, because I don't have hours on end to grind every single day for a maybe.

Agreed. IntHawk farming burnt me out too. With Lucci needing a lot of skill ups I'm gonna be disappointed when his rate is still miniscule.

RedBoot

Thats where I got most of mine. It having a chance to drop 2-3 times in one run is good.

Yeah, a lot of people said they had a good drop rate for it in Sand Sand, but I had different luck. I was actually on vacation for about 2/3 of the initial run of Sand Sand, so I only managed 3 then. During its first return I gemmed crazy hard and only got about 18, and that only got me 1 skill up (with the initial 3 getting me my other one). I am not a fan of the Sand Sand. :p

But yeah, it had 3 chances to drop during this WB fortnight as well. Generally that's how it goes for legend books, you can get it from the boss, as well as 2 mobs who don't always spawn.

Agreed. IntHawk farming burnt me out too. With Lucci needing a lot of skill ups I'm gonna be disappointed when his rate is still miniscule.

I would think Lucci's books would have a good rate since he needs 10(!) skill ups, the most of any legend, but Sengoku needs 9 and I've never felt his books were any more common than any other legend.

Luckily, I'm looking for books for the other Lucci in the FN, which should be a lot more common.

Top Bottom