• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Hana-Bi

Finally max socket my WB with the orb socket we get from the ranking.

Already got 5 legend Lucci books out of 15+ runs thanks to two meat snails I got.

I mean he isnt that bad...you could Socket him right now as well. Unless its a dupe, then nvm.

Yeah he's a dupe, I'd be more excited if it was a RR char I didn't have yet; collector after all.

@Boa

Partly disappointed by her rcv being kinda meh + her boost staying 2.75 ... on the flipside, her still having a 2.25x boost at 1 hp is significantly higher than I expected.

She's definitely an actually usable captain now & her captain ability is straight up fixed ... but the changes to her special and lower recovery do make her regular form actually useful for other reasons, which is conflicting.

ah_hia

Aggh I got sugar as my free pull in the throwaway account. The desire sensor sure knows how to screw one's expectations.

ExVicis

I don't get how to do this Ranking Event, every crew composition I see on it has either 3D2Y Luffy or Enel and I have neither of these guys. Even more I'm not entirely sure what the strategy for exceeding 50k is even. Is it stall every battle then activate specials?

Tidd

Started the Bepo fortnight with a full stamina bar, got a level up and one meat refill and I have 5 Legend and 9 QCK Lucci books so far.
Don't know if I should feed my Bepos for sockets or level up his skill. Do we need a paralysis reducer for future content?
I don't care about Buffalo or Baby 5 skill ups and just feed them away. If I get luck I will max them otherwise I don't miss much. Buffalo is okayish but QCK teams have much better orb manipulators. Baby 5 is just trash like your favorite waifu. :p

Majukun

I don't get how to do this Ranking Event, every crew composition I see on it has either 3D2Y Luffy or Enel and I have neither of these guys. Even more I'm not entirely sure what the strategy for exceeding 50k is even. Is it stall every battle then activate specials?

do you have g3 luffy or killer?

usually this kind of mission is kind of straightforward in terms of building a team for it....

2x g3 (or killer)
2x penguins of any color
2 heavy hitters that have type damage against the majority of the enemies

the execution is also straightforward...attack with the penguins and one other character (with either 3 perfects for g3 or whatever combo killers works on), then attack with another character and kill 3 enemies with the 3 big hits.
usually you want to use the stronger hitters (or the ones with matching orb) first,since that will assure you that every single of the three hits will deal more than 50k

for example,i used

2x g3
blue penguin
red penguin
dex kaku
namule

the 2 dex hitters where choosen for attack and because namule had orb matching sockets.
the usual turn was made of 3 perfects with penguin>penguin>g3 and then the 2 dex and last the other g3. of course the usual round would change if the enemies were not qck or if bad or matching orb dictated otherwise, since attacking first with a unit with a badly amatching orb pretty much assures that you don't do 50k with that hit and you miss a point.

p.s. specials don't work toward rankings,so no,don't use them.
Started the Bepo fortnight with a full stamina bar, got a level up and one meat refill and I have 5 Legend and 9 QCK Lucci books so far.
Don't know if I should feed my Bepos for sockets or level up his skill. Do we need a paralysis reducer for future content?
I don't care about Buffalo or Baby 5 skill ups and just feed them away. If I get luck I will max them otherwise I don't miss much. Buffalo is okayish but QCK teams have much better orb manipulators. Baby 5 is just trash like your favorite waifu. :p

i have RR bepo since a long time ago and i barely used it..sadly there are better orb manipulators for STR and his stats are bad...fortnight bepo wins if only because his specials as of now it's unique on global.

Majukun

Nope. Guess I'll just skip.

Also the wording seemed weird to me when I read it so I figured I'd ask to do I didn't waste stamina thinking it was something else

do you have sadi-chan from her fortnight?
she works the same as g3,so you can use her with a g3 friend..don't know how damage you lose in the long run but you can try
remember that rankings don't come back,so if you don't do it now,you never will.

on reddit there's also a zeff + law team, a kyros team, an apoo team, a caesar team, a 3d2y sanji team

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/5rd1cu/camie_mission_teams/

the objective is to deal 22 hits that do more than 50k of damage during the entire stage

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I'm not understanding the scoring challenge - what is the goal? 22 hits? What does that mean? Not sure I am following. I do have killer so I am guessing I have the units for it.

MiTYH

I'm not understanding the scoring challenge - what is the goal? 22 hits? What does that mean? Not sure I am following. I do have killer so I am guessing I have the units for it.

22 hits of over 50k damage. If you've got killer, it's an easy peasy. Hit the first four units you have quickly, but hit perfect on attack 4, 5, 6. It'll get you 3 hits of over 50k damage. Rinse/repeat. I brought in some dex units as beatsticks, one INT could work for Hatchi

--

1 gem last night and 2 meat ups from today, sitting pretty with 8 Legend Lucci, 11 Beast Lucci. Been dropping kind of reliably I suppose. Happy for that but I'll keep farming him all week long. Won't gem anymore if rates stay like this though

ExVicis

do you have sadi-chan from her fortnight?
she works the same as g3,so you can use her with a g3 friend..don't know how damage you lose in the long run but you can try
remember that rankings don't come back,so if you don't do it now,you never will.

on reddit there's also a zeff + law team, a kyros team, an apoo team, a caesar team, a 3d2y sanji team

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/5rd1cu/camie_mission_teams/

the objective is to deal 22 hits that do more than 50k of damage during the entire stage
Out of all those all I have is Zeff and Caesar. Guess I'll give those teams a try.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Thanks for the explanation. Will give a try.

I don't know which FN to farm...

Duck FN: Want Marco books bc his special, while awesome, is hard to use at 30, would like a few usopp books for a cushion (have 10, need 2 skill ups more). Useless otherwise.

Cammie FN: Apoo and Ray books. Ray's special kinda sucks but it would suck less at a shorter CD. But not sure 5 less on the CD is worth the farm.

Heart pirates: A few books here, including QCK Lucci, Buffalo, Baby. Most useful probably but around for the longest period of time.

Okay I guess Hearts makes the most sense. Need that Lucci down and more events are coming next week.

I hit day 700 yesterday so I'm going to share my secret shame that is my inventory. The CD symbol above the socket number means that they're skill maxed. I was going to mark the ones that are socket maxed but it seemed like far too much trouble.

R70qgQV.jpg

Dandte

I hit day 700 yesterday so I'm going to share my secret shame that is my inventory. The CD symbol above the socket number means that they're skill maxed. I was going to mark the ones that are socket maxed but it seemed like far too much trouble.

Damn....now i can't look at my box without getting sad :( Great Box

Since we will soon have the anniversary i decided to update my "missing gacha units" list:

WB Commander I

• Flintlock Pistols Izo
  • Whitebeard

Rookies

• Rayleigh

Warlords

• Boa

WB-Commander II

• Sengoku

SW Ace and Shanks
  • Sw Shanks

WB-Commander III

• Doma
  • Marco

Revos

• Sabo

Croco and Hawk

• Croco and Hawk

CP 9

• Lucci
  • Kaku
  • Jabra
  • Blueno
  • ....i pulled so hard on this banner

Silver Trash

• Genzo
  • Hiriluk
  • Kuina...poor girl
  • Usopp pirates
  • Iceburg

Doffy Pirates I

• Doffy
  • Senor Baby
  • Trebol
  • Giolla

3d2y I

• Chopper
  • Sanji
  • Brook

3d2y II

• Jinbe
  • Nami
  • Usopp
  • Franky

Doffy Pirates II

• Machives
  • Violet
  • Dellinger
  • Rosinante

Colosseum I

• Don Chin Jao
  • Gilly
  • Funk Brothers
  • Hajrudin

Law

• Law

Colosseum II

• Leo
  • Mansherry
  • Don Sai
  • Issho

Pirates who live by their code

• Luffy
  • Sanji
  • Nami

Colosseum III

• Cavendisch
  • Suleiman
  • Orlumbus
  • Dagama
  • Elizabello
  • Ideo

Pirates who live by their code II

• Brook
  • Chopper

WB_Commander III

• Blenheim
  • Kingdew
  • Haruta
  • Atmos
  • Speed
  • Kuzan

Marine Guys

• Sentomaru
  • Smoker
  • Tashigi
  • Maynard
  • Borsalino

Blackbeard

• BB
  • Laffitte
  • Van Ogre
  • Jesus
  • Shiryu
  • Doq Q

Special Units

• Kid Ace
  • Kid Sabo
  • Kid Luffy
  • Blossom Brook
  • Blossom nami
  • Log Luffy
  • Log Nami - :/
  • Log Robin - :(
  • Log Vivi - ;__;
  • Christmas Law
  • Christmas Bonney
  • Perona Sweets
  • Vivi Sweets...;_________________;
  • Flower Tashigi
  • Wedding Perona
  • Wedding Robin
  • Kimono Marco
  • Kimono Ace
  • Bar Rayleigh
  • Christmas Sabo
  • Christmas Tashigi

On average i did one multipull per Banner (except for BB) Most of the time i got one banner unit...most of the time the worst possible....

I will do 5 multis on the anni Banner...atm i'm missing 94 Gacha Units....pls Bandai ;__;

MiTYH

I like how we're planning anniversary pulls without knowing the banner(s) or boosted units...

That being said, I need 3D2Y Zoro and Sanji, and Monet. And every legend. Everything else is secondary compared to those

Kyou

I can't find anyone to use this orb boost book on

"Legends!"
None of them have orb boost
"Raid bosses?"
Good there, anyone with orb boost has 5/5
"Movie content!"
Again, even if they have a 1 in every other socket if they have orb boost it's at 5/5 for some reason...

EMT0

Banned
Got my Hime Turtle, got my nice set of evolvers, cleared all of the gem-granting content including the 15 stamina Camie challenge, and am currently at 2 Lucci books from about 4 runs. Feels good to get all of the to-dos done man, feels good. When Colo comes back around, I'll be sure to get those done too as I wasn't really feeling like playing much OPTC when they've been here.

bobohoro

Hah!!! I got......Bellmere :/

:sadhighfive:

At least that dampens my anticipation for the free pulls a bit. I was sorta hyped, don't know why.

My gem count is rising, at 160 currently. With new coli, 2 story islands to go, 3 daily gems and me probably not gemming for raids due to box space issues, 4 anni multis are a possibility now.

And duck squad is just dropping crap all day, meh.

Hana-Bi

Thats a nice box. :)

And you got no dupe legends? I almost got as many dupe legends as unique ones (8 dupes / 9 uniques).

Thats a nice box. :)

And you got no dupe legends? I almost got as many dupe legends as unique ones (8 dupes / 9 uniques).

I got 2 dupe Mihawks (one of which I pulled back to back with my first one), a Ray, and a SW Ace. I don't know how lucky or unlucky this is compared for most people, I just worry my thirst for Croc/Fuji/LL will lead me down a dark path this anniversary sugo.

Hana-Bi

I got 2 dupe Mihawks (one of which I pulled back to back with my first one), a Ray, and a SW Ace. I don't know how lucky or unlucky this is compared for most people, I just worry my thirst for Croc/Fuji/LL will lead me down a dark path this anniversary sugo.

Yeah, I think I'll do things I don't want to do (or spend) for Fuji and Marco. Corazon would be great too for forests. But Fuji would be amazing...

EMT0

Banned
man I love this FN, it's just RAINING books

story Lucci, Robin and Buffalo are almost skill maxed

I think I've ran it eight times and have yet to see a single story Lucci book. On the other hand, 3 Legend Lucci books so I'm more than okay with things as they are.

RedBoot

Got Kuina, which is actually okay since I didn't have her. Right after her skill books, of course.

The meat rates on these snails are kind of insane. Got 3 yesterday and 2 today (with one snail left to go). Almost considering farming sockets for Story Aokiji just to waste stamina. I'd better see these kinds of meat rates during Kizaru and Buster Call.

Top Bottom