• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

bjork

Agreed. IntHawk farming burnt me out too. With Lucci needing a lot of skill ups I'm gonna be disappointed when his rate is still miniscule.

I think I only found like 3-4 Mihawk books, but I didn't run that one as much, so we'll see how this goes.

I just need the anniversary to come so I can do the multis I have planned, and then take a long break. I feel like I *have to* play every day and I don't like feeling that way, but I don't want to fall too far behind. So it might be easier to just stop. I don't know.

MiTYH

INTHawk farming wasn't too bad for me, within a few days with only... 3 gems I think, I had him maxed thanks to snail meat and skillup event. Happy that meat is back with Lucci, but sad there's no skillup, and a lot more to stockpile too.

I'm gonna go all out on that this week, since next week is the anniversary stuff and I'll want to focus my attention there.

Also sorry ya'll aren't getting Sengoku books. I'm just running WB FN and getting one every... 3 or so runs. Saving a lot in case, you know, sugo luck

RR30

10 runs...not a single Cesar book.

I dont like this at all.

That's been me except with Franky. I got 30 Caesar books before pulling him in the Sugo and have gotten ~3 in the last 25 runs since pulling him. Now getting a lot of Monet and Kaku books.

Kyou

That's been me except with Franky. I got 30 Caesar books before pulling him in the Sugo and have gotten ~3 in the last 25 runs since pulling him. Now getting a lot of Monet and Kaku books.

you should try not having a Franky, I'm getting three books a run

RR30

you should try not having a Franky, I'm getting three books a run

I don't care what Bandai says that shit happens on purpose. I got 20ish Marco books a while back when his FN was out (Gasparde?) and trashed them. Pulled Marco that Sugo (naturally) and then couldn't get him to drop afterwards.

RedBoot

It's the desire sensor, always in effect. :p Here's my grand totals:

21 Sengoku books
32 Caesar books
38 Monet books
42 Franky books

Franky being the one I don't have, of course. Monet was actually behind Caesar until I got like ten of hers yesterday. I'll probably reduce down to around 20 Franky books eventually, since he doesn't need many skill-ups in the first place.

I have about 40 free box spaces, and I can get some back by ditching Franky books. Also got 30 SW Brook books (who I don't have), so those can go too. So that's like 80ish spaces for more Kizarus, Colo Alvidas, Momongas, Marineford Luffy books, and QCK Lucci books. I hope we get a skill up announcement in 2 weeks, otherwise it'll be tight.

Majukun

aaand i'm done with the fn...results

sockets

blamenco 5/5/1/5
namul 5/5/4/5
izo 5/5/5/5
thatch 2/2/1/4

skillbooks

str kaku - yolo fed,2 skillups :(
int jabra - partially yolo fed, 2 skillups from max,15 in the storage
caesar - 52
monet - 43
franky - 35 (several thrown away)
sengoku 31 (already had some of them)

probably gonna throw away some of those since i don't have space in the storage for kizaru,the new luffy skillbooks and the books from the new fortnight..hoping to get at least one of the chara i don't have with the free pulls so that i can at least yolo some of them.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
It's the desire sensor, always in effect. :p Here's my grand totals:

21 Sengoku books
32 Caesar books
38 Monet books
42 Franky books

Franky being the one I don't have, of course. Monet was actually behind Caesar until I got like ten of hers yesterday. I'll probably reduce down to around 20 Franky books eventually, since he doesn't need many skill-ups in the first place.

I have about 40 free box spaces, and I can get some back by ditching Franky books. Also got 30 SW Brook books (who I don't have), so those can go too. So that's like 80ish spaces for more Kizarus, Colo Alvidas, Momongas, Marineford Luffy books, and QCK Lucci books. I hope we get a skill up announcement in 2 weeks, otherwise it'll be tight.

SW Brooks special isn't that great anyways. I would feed those away

RedBoot

SW Brooks special isn't that great anyways. I would feed those away

It's not, I just kept them because I had the space and they're "rare" in the sense that you only get them from the boss of the FN. If I pull SW Brook down the line it's unlikely that I would spend the time/stamina running WB1 again and thus wouldn't max him until his books show up in a future FN.

They're certainly first to go when I hit max. Though I guess I could pull him during the free pulls! Or maybe just get seven copies of Mr. 5.

commish

It's not, I just kept them because I had the space and they're "rare" in the sense that you only get them from the boss of the FN. If I pull SW Brook down the line it's unlikely that I would spend the time/stamina running WB1 again and thus wouldn't max him until his books show up in a future FN.

They're certainly first to go when I hit max. Though I guess I could pull him during the free pulls! Or maybe just get seven copies of Mr. 5.

I know the feeling. I have some books for that same reason. I couldn't bring myself to get rid of them... so I had to yolo feed books to others that I had. But one day I'll get that gladius and it will be glorious!!

EMT0

Banned
I know the feeling. I have some books for that same reason. I couldn't bring myself to get rid of them... so I had to yolo feed books to others that I had. But one day I'll get that gladius and it will be glorious!!

*fistbump*

I will never get rid of my Gladius books. Machavise on the other hand....?

Kukumalu

Spent a couple hours yesterday farming Blackbeard and managed to just get around 50 copies which resulted in getting his special from level 1 to level 12 and max sockets.
Really wish I could have farmed some more so I could max him before Doffy comes but didn't have much time and then ran out of Fujitora friends one hour before the raid ended.

Today I went back to Ennies Lobby to get the remaining story drops there and managed Kaku, Fukuro and Kalifa in just 2 stamina bars or so.
I'm now trying to get Spandam with the remaining stamina today and if I do I can already see myself pulling only silvers on the anniversary sugo since my luck will have run out.

RedBoot

Gonna keep it reasonable and just hope for Tashigi. Or just one new unit, really.

I got 3D2Y Robin from the last free pull event, so I doubt I can do better than that.

commish

Didn't realize so many people want SW Usopp. I have him and just about never use him...

3D2Y Zoro is my goal.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I'll take anyone new.

Since it's QCK up, there are a lot of QCK units I need: Tashigi, Jabra, Sugar, Leo...

But at the end of the day, free pulls are free pulls. On Japan, I think I pulled 2 Crocus', Hotori and Kotori, Kaya, and v1 Luffy. Even new silvers would be better on Global.

Didn't realize so many people want SW Usopp. I have him and just about never use him...

3D2Y Zoro is my goal.

I think it's more for future investment. His cooldown is way too long right now, but once his books come out, he's very strong for shooter teams and forests.

Kyou

last time I got bottom of the barrel garbage, it can't possibly get worse.

Unless it's 7 shitty pulls instead of 5

EMT0

Banned
Last 5 copies of Lucci, 5 good sockets. Well...at least despair is done? It's gonna take 2, maybe three go-arounds of this FN with no gemming.

MiTYH

Free pull was genzo. I was pissed until I noticed I never actually got him before. And with Lucci book farming dropping his as well, hey, it's something

Speaking of, drops have been good. Hemmed once already and have 4 Lucci books. Still no bepo or secret stage though

RedBoot

Got Helmeppo as well. Why you still in the RR pool, bro?

Thanks to meat snails, I ran a bunch of Bepo. Got Jean Bart evolved, Bepo himself is waiting for a red dragon. Got some skill ups for QCK Lucci, Jean Bart, and Baby 5, so things are going well so far. Only 1 Legend Lucci book, but I don't have him so that's fine.

Also cleared out the ranking real quick. Double Apoo, Caesar, Law, and two penguins was an easy run.

Top Bottom