• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

RalchAC

All in.

I'm going to do 6 multis. Maybe 5 if I have some amazing luck. After that I'd have like... 15 gems? Once I clear both story modes and Franky Coliseum I should be around 40 gems again.

And then it's time to hoard again until we get a new Gold only Sugofest.

bonkeng

So guys, since it's also an INT rate up, does this mean Fuji, Inthawk, Jimbe and Ray are boosted even higher than the rest? Or are Legend boost treated separately from the common pool?

chrono01

I feel like I'm the only one here that picked Nami over Zoro lmao
I went with Nami, no regrets (even though I don't play the game as much as I used to).

Anyway, I have 350 gems stock-piled, so I'll go all out. Not sure if pulling anything of worth will make me re-interested in picking up the game in a more serious manner (there are a few updates I really like though, such as 2x stamina/2x drop) but I guess we'll see.

Good luck to everyone later today!

Majukun

So guys, since it's also an INT rate up, does this mean Fuji, Inthawk, Jimbe and Ray are boosted even higher than the rest? Or are Legend boost treated separately from the common pool?

we don't know exactly how it works.

the major theory this days it's that it works in steps

step 1: normal rates . We don't know them yet,at least not for sugo,but today's japanese rates have been revealed and out of a sugo,the rates are aroun 55% for a 3 star,42% for a 4 star, 3% for a 5 star

step 2: are there any modifications of this rates active? (all gold,legend rates boosted and so on)

step 3: after you get assigned one of the 3 possible star rates, the other boost applies, every character inside the 3 "pools" has a probability to come up which is of course 1/x where x stands for all the 2 star rated characters in the game..THAT chance is boosted for an unknown amount if it's an INT character, and it's boosted another time if it is one of the boosted units of that sugo.

RalchAC

step 1: normal rates . We don't know them yet,at least not for sugo,but today's japanese rates have been revealed and out of a sugo,the rates are aroun 55% for a 3 star,42% for a 4 star, 3% for a 5 star

step 2: are there any modifications of this rates active? (all gold,legend rates boosted and so on)

step 3: after you get assigned one of the 3 possible star rates, the other boost applies, every character inside the 3 "pools" has a probability to come up which is of course 1/x where x stands for all the 2 star rated characters in the game..THAT chance is boosted for an unknown amount if it's an INT character, and it's boosted another time if it is one of the boosted units of that sugo.

Gacha games seem to work like this:

3* = X% (lets say 56)
4* = Y% (lets say 36)
5* = Z% (lets say 15)
6* = A% (lets say 3)

- My guess is that, once it's decided that you are getting a unit in one of those groups, the chance should divided equally among the different units (I mean, otherwise they wouldn't need to dilute the pool with fake golds TM.
- Lets say there are 100 4* units, you'd have a 1% chance to get one of them.
- Now if there is an INT rate up the 20 INT units should have a 2% chance. The other units have a 0,75% drop chance. Which means that the impact won't be THAT big if you do a moderate amount of pulls. The Reddit guy that has spent 2000 gems in each of the last few Sugos should notice the rate ups much more than us though.

What I'd like to know is how being a "Gold only" Sugo works. Does the machine roll again if you get a Silver? Are the rates changed? Do 4* units have their % and 3*'s combined?

Majukun

3* = X% (lets say 56)
4* = Y% (lets say 36)
5* = Z% (lets say 15)
6* = A% (lets say 3)

- My guess is that, once it's decided that you are getting a unit in one of those groups, the chance should divided equally among the different units (I mean, otherwise they wouldn't need to dilute the pool with fake golds TM.
- Now if there is an INT rate up the 20 INT units should have a 2% chance. The other units have a 0,75% drop chance. Which means that the impact won't be THAT big if you do a moderate amount of pulls. The Reddit guy that has spent 2000 gems in each of the last few Sugos should notice the rate ups much more than us though.

What I'd like to know is how being a "Gold only" Sugo works. Does the machine roll again if you get a Silver? Are the rates changed? Do 4* units have their % and 3*'s combined?
well,yeah,that's more or less what i said

for the gold only there are probably different rates altoghether,with 4 stars making the overwhelming majority of the pool.
only thing is obscure is that the game considers gold 5 stars and 5 star legends the same,or if the rate change completely during sugofests

bonkeng

3* = X% (lets say 56)
4* = Y% (lets say 36)
5* = Z% (lets say 15)
6* = A% (lets say 3)

Does that mean when rng favors you and rolls a Red Poster, then it'll rng again right after to see which legends you'll get?

And since there's an INT up, it'll tip slightly towards the INT legends? Triple boost?

RalchAC

Does that mean when rng favors you and rolls a Red Poster, then it'll rng again right after to see which legends you'll get?

And since there's an INT up, it'll tip slightly towards the INT legends? Triple boost?

Yeah, it's kind of awful but it's how it is.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Okay one Trebol skillup left... Hope I get it done today so I can farm some Luffy/Chopper sockets.

Looks like next Colo batch will be Vista and Paulie via reddit.
Colo Vista looks really good... Just the QCK Slasher my Slasher squad was missing.

How tough is his stage? Hope a standard Slasher team can clear it. Or at least G3.

MKAllDay

I think I'm going to try this team for Akainu but with G3 instead of LL. An important thing to note: People keep saying that we can use QCK Lucci for a guaranteed 3 QCK orbs instead of Colo Vista. This really isn't the case because you don't want Lucci in the middle row. In one of the stages your captain gets swapped out for a crew member in your middle row and if it happens to be Lucci, it could mean disaster for your run. (His CA is 2.75 to fighters if HP is below 30% btw.) I'm not sure if this effect is rerollable.

Also, I'm not sure if what crew member Akainu blasts off on his revive is rerollable. I'm going to assume this to be the case unless someone points out otherwise. I doubt people would be using Inthawk if 17% of your runs would just fail.

According to Zeenigami's video on the Akainu raid, you can guarantee which middle unit gets swapped with resets so the Lucci thing should not be an issue as long as you are comfortable with the other middle character being a temporary leader.

Also he apparently boots the character that got the killing blow on him so that part would not be rerollable.

MiTYH

Gotta love RNG. Go in for blue dragon, get the yellow drop, no blue, and Baccarat's triple the yellow drops. Just get this luck outta the way before tonight..... Just under 12 hours, btw

Doing Hina coliseum today just... cause. Might as well skill her up. Other FNs don't interest me
until I pull LL or TS Luffy
. That x2stamina/reward feature really is great, esp for guaranteed drops like coliseums. Frees up a lot of time.

mileS

INT rate up or not it never makes a difference to me personally with all the pulls I've done in the past. The rate up is always the opposite of what I get it seems.

RedBoot

Vaguely realistic hopes for tonight (Going to do 4 multis, I have enough for a 5th but I don't know if I'll do it yet):

-1 or 2 new legends
-3D2Y Zoro, Tashigi, or Haruta (top 3 wanted RRs, basically)
-Trebol and Senor Pink (have use for both, and I got to think I can get the boosted units with this many pulls)
-A handful of new RRs (haven't pulled much in months, so I'm behind on most of the new batches)
-A good step towards the needed points for the Rocketman (bring on the Crocuses)

That x2stamina/reward feature really is great, esp for guaranteed drops like coliseums. Frees up a lot of time.

Yeah, I'm still undecided how much I'll use it for fortnights, but for raids and colos it's absolutely the way to go. Saves so much time.

I'll definitely use it for fortnights next time we get Meat Snails, though.

MiTYH

It's INT up sugo, so with 5 mulipulls available, my goals are:

- Not to use all 250 gems, haha. I'd like to only use two or three multis, maybe four tops.
- At LEAST 1 legend, non-INTHawk (I don't need another dupe...). Hoping for Fuji or a Luffy, Goku or Ace
- 3D2Y Sanji, 3D2Y Zoro, and Monet are my top-3 desirables
- Some good RR's I'm missing, like Diamante or Elezibetho
- If I get dupes, then at least 2500 in Ray shop points, which is enough for me to get Rocketman when it comes. In all honesty, this is very doable.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Legends I don't own:

WB
Sengoku
Boa
Shanks
Crocodile
Lucci
Jinbei
Corazon
Bartolomeo
Law
Issho
Cavendish
Kuzan
Borsalino
Blackbeard
and, of course, timeskip luffy.

Hope I pull luffy, Borsalino, Kuzan, Cavendish, or Issho

cw_sasuke

Gotta love RNG. Go in for blue dragon, get the yellow drop, no blue, and Baccarat's triple the yellow drops. Just get this luck outta the way before tonight..... Just under 12 hours, btw

Doing Hina coliseum today just... cause. Might as well skill her up. Other FNs don't interest me
until I pull LL or TS Luffy
. That x2stamina/reward feature really is great, esp for guaranteed drops like coliseums. Frees up a lot of time.
So I'll be able to use 2xstam/2xreward on Alvida when she comes back next time? Didn't know it works also on Colo... Would be awesome since I haven't farmed a single Colo unit yet.

RalchAC

I only have a Log Luffy and I have 6 Multis worth of gems. If I don't pull a new Legend the OT will be changed to reflect my feelings.

EMT0

Banned
Trebol... ffs... Just went 0/5 on him.

I don't know if I can keep going on... Farming a FN for a single skill book is the worst.

But if I manage for max skill Legend Doffy down the line I'll be pissed of Trebol hasn't the same cool down lol.

Legend Doffy books should come in the next FN so that may be sooner than you'd expect.

I only have a Log Luffy and I have 6 Multis worth of gems. If I don't pull a new Legend the OT will be changed to reflect my feelings.

I approve. I've got 70 gems at the moment, and I'm going to go for at a minimum, 3 multipulls. After that streak of Legend luck two Sugofests ago, I'm mainly hoping 'pls no dupe'. Any INT Legend would be A-OK by me though.

Rixa

Iam liking alot this double stamina feature. When I don't have so many great / useful friend units and I need to stall this makes my life with FN's much easier.

Edit:

I approve. I've got 70 gems at the moment, and I'm going to go for at a minimum, 3 multipulls. After that streak of Legend luck two Sugofests ago, I'm mainly hoping 'pls no dupe'. Any INT Legend would be A-OK by me though.

Curious, what did you pull back then?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Double stamina is great... until you make a mistake a bring the wrong team into a FN. Welp, 60 stam wasted.

Since it is INT up, I predict someone is going to pull Rayleigh, and then say "aw man", not a very sexy Legend, then they are going to come to realize that Ray can be used as a lead for almost anything and allows insane flexibility in teams.

EMT0

Banned
Iam liking alot this double stamina feature. When I don't have so many great / useful friend units and I need to stall this makes my life with FN's much easier.

Edit:

Curious, what did you pull back then?

I got SW Shanks, Corazon, and Legend Croc in the span of three multis and a few singles. I have no idea why I committed that hard that day but damn if I'm not glad that I did.

bobohoro

I will do 3 multis. Might even stop at 2 if I'm insanely lucky.
Who am I kidding.

Top-5 legends would be Fuji, SW Ace, TS Luffy, Kizaru or Blackbeard, RR list is way too long, since I don't really have all that many. 3D2Y Zoro would be a dream though, almost on par with a legend.

commish

Unless I buy gems (possible... but fire emblem has picked at my designated mobile game fund almost completely), I only have enough for 1 multi. Besides TSL, I most want Blackbeard. Fuji would be a very nice get as well.

cw_sasuke

Legend Doffy books should come in the next FN so that may be sooner than you'd expect.
Oh yeah I'll farm them for sure... But you know how it is with skill ups especially when it comes to Legends. At least he only needs 5 and not 10 like Lucci.

MiTYH

So I'll be able to use 2xstam/2xreward on Alvida when she comes back next time? Didn't know it works also on Colo... Would be awesome since I haven't farmed a single Colo unit yet.

Yeah, all returning coliseum and FNs have this x2/x2 system. Definitely useful...

Double stamina is great... until you make a mistake a bring the wrong team into a FN. Welp, 60 stam wasted.

Yeah, that's my fear at all times now!

commish

Oh yeah I'll farm them for sure... But you know how it is with skill ups especially when it comes to Legends. At least he only needs 5 and not 10 like Lucci.

15 turn Doffy is gonna be insane. Even at 20, he's my most used character by far. I put him into every team.

bjork

Debating whether to multi or not. I'm thinking of trying to actually finish the guys I have already, and waiting for Akainu to be added to the pool. If it's suddenly raining legends on everyone, I probably won't be able to resist at least one multi. Good luck to everyone who goes in deep, though. Now is a great time for it, especially newer players.

This update was pretty nice, the only things I'd really like to have (aside from the skill-up system being completely overhauled) are a same captain button, and more crew slots.

Yeah, all returning coliseum and FNs have this x2/x2 system. Definitely useful...

I wasn't aware of the coliseum part. Double socket books? Hmm...

EMT0

Banned

;________________________________;

I'm convinced the tilt is going to hit me in the future, the far future, when I'm going to have really wished that Lucci's special was maxed. So far I just feel mild annoyance. I don't feel the 'FUUUUU-' yet. 2/32...dafuq is that? I don't know how or even if I'll ever get that many Lucci books again when I got all that during meat up on snails plus two weeks to leisurely do so.

cw_sasuke

Great, hope I can be more prepared for Coby, Alvin and Apoo this time.

15 turn Doffy is gonna be insane. Even at 20, he's my most used character by far. I put him into every team.
Yeah he is pretty great - once he is skilled up i will use him on my G3 team instead of Raid Doffy.

BTW. Did you use +CC on him? I haven't used +stats on any unit so far... I guess atk/hp would make the most sense? Would love to put +stats on Raid Doffy as well but I cant justify plusses on both lol.

Also wanna put +RCV on Intvakov now that I have her/him max skilled and max socketed.

;________________________________;

I'm convinced the tilt is going to hit me in the future, the far future, when I'm going to have really wished that Lucci's special was maxed. So far I just feel mild annoyance. I don't feel the 'FUUUUU-' yet. 2/32...dafuq is that? I don't know how or even if I'll ever get that many Lucci books again when I got all that during meat up on snails plus two weeks to leisurely do so.
Yeah that sucks, really screwed you over. Let's hope they will out his skillbooks in additional fortnights down the line. At least we will have 2xstam/2xreward for Bepo when he comes back.

commish

Yeah he is pretty great - once he is skilled up i will use him on my G3 team instead of Raid Doffy.

BTW. Did you use +CC on him? I haven't used +stats on any unit so far... I guess atk/hp would make the most sense? Would love to put +stats on Raid Doffy as well but I cant justify plusses on both lol.

Also wanna put +RCV on Intvakov now that I have her/him max skilled and max socketed.

Doffy is a great choice for CC since he'll be on so many of your teams. I put my CC on Ray first but if I could change it, Doffy is probably the smarter choice. You should save your +RCV for raid Enel, even though Intvankov is a great character who also benefits from RCV. It's just that enel's heal enables you to beat so much content, even at 0 skillups.

Btw, this moment before the Sugo storm reminds of me the moments leading up to the Super Vegito release in Dokkan. As strong as TS Luffy is, though, he doesn't compare to how silly overpowered SV was/is.

Top Bottom