• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Kyou

three super successes in a row on Lucci, Corazon, and Sengoku doing 3 princess and 2 elders maxing them. What luck today! Got all my legends evolved including Shiryu

bzzt

Neo Member
350 gems, new Rayleigh, Corazan, and Marco. Marco was my 5th most wanted character. The other 2 are alright. At least according to that reddit spreadsheet, I had 85% chance of getting at least 3 legends, so not super lucky, but better than nothing. Doubled my legend count, so it's all good.

New Characters:

SW/DC Zoro
Killer
Gladius
Senoir Pink
TS Franky
Suleimon
Maynard
Kyros
Machvise
TS Nami
TS Sanji
Ivankov
Trebol
Kuina
Ideo
SW/DC Robin
Sai
Blenheim

B5ZRrfP.png

What were the other dupes?

Ray, Inthawk, and Lucci. Ray and Inthawk will forever haunt my sugo pulls.

RedBoot

Did 4 multis, as planned:

0rxvVWW.png

Ofnoewt.png

These were back-to-back in the first multi, even. I also pulled a third legend in the third multi, which was a Croc dupe. I got some decent RRs in the latter multis, so I'm okay with not stopping after that first multi, but I think I'll hold off on the fifth, since there's Hancock today and Vista colo next week to farm.

As far as my goals, I met most of them. Two new legends, got Trebol and Pink, some nice RRs I didn't have (Vergo, TS Chopper, 3D2Y Luffy, the latter of which is a little less useful since I got Ray). No Haruta/Tashigi/3D2Y Zoro, but I can't ask for too much more.

I did go 2/20 on my stored SW Ace skillbooks, so I guess I'll be farming more Breed in the future. :p

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
8 Multis.

Got 12 new characters total, including 2 legends Corazon and Sengoku.

Then Sengoku did me dirty on the skill ups, going 5/38. I was going 1/31 until I got a 4/5.

Kind of rough. I had 8 Killers and 9 v1 Namis.

BUT, I'm happy I got two new legends. I just think the odds weren't really in my favor on that one. Congrats to everyone who got what they wanted!

I did 4 multis

New characters were TS Chopper, TS Nami, Hajrudin, TS Sanji, SW Nami, 3D2Y Nami, Don Chinjao, Ricky, 3D2Y Usopp, Log Nami, Iceburg, and 3D2Y Robin. Two Legends Fujitora and a dupe Marco! I'm satisfied I guess, those were some great pulls. Fuji was a big surprise.

Good luck to anyone who hasn't pulled yet!

ExVicis

So now that the dust has settled for me and I've traded everyone over to Rayleigh I have to ask. Is Oars worth the 10,000 Rayleigh Points he costs or should I hold onto these points?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So now that the dust has settled for me and I've traded everyone over to Rayleigh I have to ask. Is Oars worth the 10,000 Rayleigh Points he costs or should I hold onto these points?

No. He's not.

Save your rayleigh points for the shop-exclusive ships.

Kettch

Did 5 mulits+1 single. Picked up INT Mihawk, DEX Ace, dupe Boa and then dupe Log Luffy on the single. Was kinda hoping for better than that since I only started with 4 legends, but ah well, it's better than nothing.

Kyou

Woo calming down a bit. Reflecting on my pulls I can't believe my luck to get 4 legends in 5 multis. Inthawk has me super excited, can't wait for that damn raid to come back. Sengoku is interesting, I guess I need to start thinking about keeping lower tier characters? Rob Lucci and Corazon have me less excited. Lucci I know I will change my tune on but Corazon definitely feels like one of the more dud legends but hopefully I can clear some forests with him and Shiryu.

But man, doubled my legend count, maxed one, and got two of the three dream RRs I wanted. I couldn't be happier! (unless I got a ts luffy but...) For the past couple of days this anniversary felt more like a doomsday than a celebration.

I'm happy for everyone that got good pulls, sad for everyone who didn't, and hopeful for everyone that hasn't pulled yet.

RR30

Man... First free pull, see red poster, and it's a dupe Goku. Welp. At least the Ray Shop is here now, but that's a punch in the gut.

Did one multi tonight, will do 2 more tomorrow.

Got TS Nami and Sanji, Van Ogre, Hawkins, Trebol and Giolla as new units. I'll take it.

linkent

Insane Sugo for me.
First multi - Sabo and multiple trebol/giolla/senor
2nd - multiple trevol/giolla/senir
3rd - Croc and multiple of ..... Skill up 1/3
4th - WB and multiple of ... Skill up 6/30
5th - Lucci and multiple of ......... Skill up 3/40 zzzzzz

No Monet/SW Zoro 2 of my most wanted Unit with 50s of their books.

Oh wait we got free pulls today??
- Trebol...... Of course...
- Legend Marco. What????!!! Skill up Max/20 with 20 left over.

250gems for 5 Legends damn...

Who should i feed the socket books to? /firstworldproblem

Tidd

Anecdotal, but TS Chopper seems waaaaay more common than the other three TS RRs, regardless of the INT boost.

On a similar note, if you wanted Trebol, Giolla, or SW Zoro, this was the sugo.

That's RNG for you. I got 3 TS Sanjis. One Nami and one Chopper.

RedBoot

That's RNG for you. I got 3 TS Sanjis. One Nami and one Chopper.

Yeah, was just basing it on my pulls, what I saw Zeenigami do, and my assumption that Bandai had an insidious plot to make the weakest of the TS RRs the most common. :p RNG will always RNG.

mileS

Those 3 multipulls were a hell of a ride. holy shit.

New batch
Star Hat Pirates: Reunited Tony Chopper x2
Star Hat Pirates: Reunited Sanji x2
Star Hat Pirates: Reunited Nami x2
Star Hat Pirates: Reunited Franky
all of these 4*

other new units for me
Mad Monk Urouge (new! I wanted him for a while)
Haruta
Dream Chaser Zoro x3
Kuina
Trebol 5* (yessss)
Dream Chaser Robin
Demon King of Hungeria Brook (what batch is this from?)
Killer

Dupes
Giolla x4 (this had me heated)

top of my third multi. when the darkness was starting to overcome. a shining red light
CKwUj6V.png

Good luck to everyone who hasn't pulled and grats to everyone that made it out the other side with something to show for it.

HabeeNo

Alright, time for some happiness or disappointments, let's go:

5 Multis planned, so let's do it

1st multi:

Vivi (Dupe)
Usopp Pirates (New)
SW Zoro (NEW)
SW Zoro (Dupe)
Jozu (Dupe)
Urouge (Dupe)
X Drake (Dupe)
TS FRANKY!! NEW!
Killer (Dupe)
Hotori/Kotori (Dupe)
Vista (Dupe)

2ND MULTI

TS NAMI!!! (NEW)
Hotori/Kotori (Dupe)
SW Nami (New)
Evolved SW Zoro (New?)
Trebol (NEW)
Urouge (Dupe)
Unevolved TS Nami (Dupe)
TS CHOPPER (NEW)
TS Franky (Dupe)
Vista (Dupe)
Senor Pink (NEW)

3rd Pull

Fire Fist Ace (Dupe)
Log Nami (NEW)
Orlumbus (NEW!)
Hajrudin (NEW!)
Buffalo (Dupe)
Kyros (DUPE)
3D2Y Robin (NEW!!!!)
Iceburg (DUPE)
SW Zoro (Dupe)
LEGENT KIZARU (NEW NEW EEWINOIWQNEFIWEOC)
Killer (Dupe)

4th Pull

Kaya (Dupe)
TS Franky (Dupe)
Bepo (Dupe)
Don Chin Jao (Dupe)
TS Nami (Dupe)
WHITEBEARD (NEWNEWNEWN)
Tornado Tempo Nami (Dupe)
Trebol (Dupe)
Trebol (Dupe)
Giolla (Dupe)
Baby 5 (New)

5th Multi

Little Oars JR (NEW)
Killer (Dupe)
CABBAGE (LAINCOWDBNCFWDNIOFEW MY FAVORITE LEGEND FINALLY NEW)
SW Zoro (Dupe)
Mr. 3 (Dupe)
v1 Zoro (Dupe)
Trebol (Duupe)
Leo (NEW!)
Kuina (new)
v1 Sanji (Dupe)
Blueno (Dupe)

Given my luck, fuck it, 2 more pulls...
Fukuro
Silver Kuina (Dupe)

GUYS...

ONE PIECE IS REAL

bonkeng

4 multis. 1 legend Lucci. I'm just thankful it's not a dupe as it's my 7th Legend.

New units:

TS Nami
TS Chopper
Giolla
Senyor Pink
Fukuro
Urouge
Shiryu
Ricky

ah_hia

After paying for 4 multi I got 1 dupe legend ace , 1 legend boa (new), TS nami, ts chopper,TS Franky, shiryu, chinjao, haruta and Ricky. The rest were dupes like trebol (so many) , fake golds, crocus,v1 strawhat, regular shanks.Don't know whether to be happy or not because of the money spent :p
Edit. I am on my 3rd legend dupe btw. Dupe ace, croc and inthawk.

Kyou

for funsies to take him for a spin I took on Boa with Enel/Enel/Qck Doffy/Qck Boa/Kid/Shiryu

Me at Boa: Okay got the Shiryu kill now Enel should be able to bring her to critical
Me seconds later: You forgot to put Sugar on the team

still managed to pull it off but it was close. Gonna have fun with this guy.

ExVicis

for funsies to take him for a spin I took on Boa with Enel/Enel/Qck Doffy/Qck Boa/Kid/Shiryu

Me at Boa: Okay got the Shiryu kill now Enel should be able to bring her to critical
Me seconds later: You forgot to put Sugar on the team

still managed to pull it off but it was close. Gonna have fun with this guy.
Ah man I can't wait to get Shiryu up and running! Have to get IntHawk settled though first.

Majukun

Wanna quit with me?
currently thinking about it, but who am I kidding, I out two whole years on this game, when I cool down I will ready to play again.

what did you get?
I got 3 legends with 8 pulls but one was a dupe.. in terms of statistics, if the spreadsheet on reddit is accurate, I'm on the lower tier.. zeenigami with the same amount got 6

also,no 3d2y zoro or sanji, no ceasar, no monet,no tashigi

the two legends are shanks, which I didn't really need, and crocodile (for which I lack a hp reducer to use it decently, other than the cerebral ship.)

I'm stuck playing driven for the rest of my days

RedBoot

News people didn't notice because anniversary:

Nico Olvia is the next fortnight. Goodbye, Kimono fortnights. I bet we'll get 5+ Robin before we get her 4*'s skillbooks. Good books in this FN and Olvia herself has some use here and there for Paralysis healing (also, she's probably one of my favorite designs in the series so I'm gonna max her anyway).

King Neptune was revealed for JPN, meaning the next RR batch is probably Fishman Island Good Guys as expected. Fisher Tiger's probably the most likely Legend, but I'm still hoping for Shirahoshi.

Sengoku is interesting, I guess I need to start thinking about keeping lower tier characters? Rob Lucci and Corazon have me less excited. Lucci I know I will change my tune on but Corazon definitely feels like one of the more dud legends but hopefully I can clear some forests with him and Shiryu.

Sengoku was my first legend and I've used him a ton. It's a fun playstyle that uses characters who are generally ignored otherwise, and you can destroy most fortnights and some colos. Some good characters to keep in mind:

-Orb booster for each color. Lola, Carina (or Bellamy if you didn't get her), Kaku, Coby, and Noland are the ones I usually use (Log Nami as well, though she's RR).
-Gear 2nd Luffy and Asura Zoro actually have some of the best stats for under-20s, so if you 5+'d yours you might want to get some extras. Their Kimono versions also work, with slightly better specials.
-Low cost characters with insane attack are always nice: both Arlongs, Biker Smoker, Beast Lucci (who also brings orb control to the table), T-Bone, Momonga, PSY Enel, Sir Croc.
-Impact Usopp and Nico Robin offer huge burst potential. Generally, when I'm using Sengoku in harder content, it's as a PSY or INT burst team.
-And finally, the all-star of the Sengoku team is, somehow, Breed. Great stats, three sockets, an attack boost which is great for midbosses in colos, and his orb boost ability is huge. Filler legend.

As for Corazon, much like Buggy he's a legend who isn't about pure power and raid/colo clearing. But he does amazing things in forests, better than almost anyone. They're the sort of legends who would be lame if you didn't have many others, but are probably more useful than just another beatstick if you already have lots of options.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
currently thinking about it, but who am I kidding, I out two whole years on this game, when I cool down I will ready to play again.

what did you get?
I got 3 legends with 8 pulls but one was a dupe.. in terms of statistics, if the spreadsheet on reddit is accurate, I'm on the lower tier.. zeenigami with the same amount got 6

also,no 3d2y zoro or sanji, no ceasar, no monet,no tashigi

the two legends are shanks, which I didn't really need, and crocodile (for which I lack a hp reducer to use it decently, other than the cerebral ship.)

I'm stuck playing driven for the rest of my days
Only Legend I got was Hancock in 7 multis. Only redeeming old RR was Elizabello and Koala. I still don't have fucking RR Shanks from the beginning of the game lol.

EMT0

Banned
After looking at my wallet, I decided fuck it, this is my baby whale day for the year.

New Legends:
-Blackbeard
-Ace
-Fujitora
-Inthawk
-Sengoku

Dupe Legends:
-SW Shanks x 2
-Boa x 1
-Corazon x 1

Highlight Units:
-V1 Robin
-Towel Nami
-3D2Y Sanji
-Gear 3rd
-3D2Y Robin

I think the only thing I wanted, more new Legends aside(although Legend Doffy in particular would have been bananas), that I didn't get was 3D2Y Zoro. I want for nothing. Nothing at all. Although rest assured that it wasn't something that came within 5 or even 10 Sugopulls and I actually had some pretty bad rates on the first half of my pulls...don't take what I got as a sign to go bananas.

RedBoot

Come to Japan where you can get 6 legends on singles

It's optimistic, but since this sugo feels a lot like JPN's 2nd anni, then Global might be enjoying those rates in the future.

You know, at the same time that JPN enjoys 7*s, guaranteed legends in multipulls, and a 75% skill up rate. :p

I think the only thing I wanted, more new Legends aside(although Legend Doffy in particular would have been bananas), that I didn't get was 3D2Y Zoro.

I'm going back into gem hoarding mode til the next legend boosted sugo, but if we get that Zoro boosted during a STR up, I might go nuts there.

(And then I'll pull TS Brook and never use the Zoro)

ExVicis

After looking at my wallet, I decided fuck it, this is my baby whale day for the year.

New Legends:
-Blackbeard
-Ace
-Fujitora
-Inthawk
-Sengoku

Dupe Legends:
-SW Shanks x 2
-Boa x 1
-Corazon x 1

Highlight Units:
-V1 Robin
-Towel Nami
-3D2Y Sanji
-Gear 3rd
-3D2Y Robin

I think the only thing I wanted, more new Legends aside(although Legend Doffy in particular would have been bananas), that I didn't get was 3D2Y Zoro. I want for nothing. Nothing at all. Although rest assured that it wasn't something that came within 5 or even 10 Sugopulls and I actually had some pretty bad rates on the first half of my pulls...don't take what I got as a sign to go bananas.

I went bananas earlier after my nice streak of legends in 4 pulls and whaled for another Multipulland eh. Got a bunch of crap in that one so I'll be the counter to you.

Don't go bananas unless you're ready for probable disappointment

mileS

Looks like it payed off EMT0. Holy shit that is a nice haul. Sengoku is the king for causally farming fortnights.

Ha. looking at reddit and it seems I wasn't the only one that had a Giolla fest.

bjork

Alt account pulled a Boa with one of the free pulls.

Did a multi on my main, got base TS Franky and base TS Chopper and my +1 was Log Luffy, who I didn't have, but don't have a ton of interest in using.

Kyou

Sengoku was my first legend and I've used him a ton. It's a fun playstyle that uses characters who are generally ignored otherwise, and you can destroy most fortnights and some colos. Some good characters to keep in mind:

-Orb booster for each color. Lola, Carina (or Bellamy if you didn't get her), Kaku, Coby, and Noland are the ones I usually use (Log Nami as well, though she's RR).
-Gear 2nd Luffy and Asura Zoro actually have some of the best stats for under-20s, so if you 5+'d yours you might want to get some extras. Their Kimono versions also work, with slightly better specials.
-Low cost characters with insane attack are always nice: both Arlongs, Biker Smoker, Beast Lucci (who also brings orb control to the table), T-Bone, Momonga, PSY Enel, Sir Croc.
-Impact Usopp and Nico Robin offer huge burst potential. Generally, when I'm using Sengoku in harder content, it's as a PSY or INT burst team.
-And finally, the all-star of the Sengoku team is, somehow, Breed. Great stats, three sockets, an attack boost which is great for midbosses in colos, and his orb boost ability is huge. Filler legend.

As for Corazon, much like Buggy he's a legend who isn't about pure power and raid/colo clearing. But he does amazing things in forests, better than almost anyone. They're the sort of legends who would be lame if you didn't have many others, but are probably more useful than just another beatstick if you already have lots of options.
Thank you very much for the info. I might just bookmark this post...

Sengoku was one of my most wanted just because it seems like he's able to make such INTERESTING teams.

Kumo

9 multis got me 3 new legends and no dupes: Ray, Boa, Marco

New units: TS Franky, TS Sanji, TS Nami, Gladius, Haruta, Log Nami, Ricky, SWS Zoro (lul), Mansherry, Squard, Blenheim

Oh, and lots of Trebols, LOTS of Trebols. I even got 3 of him in 1 multi smh.

Tempted to do one more... I REALLY want a top tier legend captain god fucking dammit

No Shiryu makes me sad. :(

bjork

Thank you very much for the info. I might just bookmark this post...

Sengoku was one of my most wanted just because it seems like he's able to make such INTERESTING teams.

I haven't run a Sengoku team for awhile since I never socketed him, but my rainbow team was
Sengoku/Sengoku
Striker Croc/Biker Smoker
Log Usopp/Arlong

and you could cruise through a ton of stuff no sweat, pretty nice. Maybe I should start feeding socket books to Sengoku, hmm.

9 multis got me 3 new legends and no dupes: Ray, Boa, Marco

Tempted to do one more... I REALLY want a top tier legend captain god fucking dammit

Don't sleep on Rayleigh, he's way versatile and the only places he isn't effective are where the multiplier gets locked. His special isn't *great* but can come in handy sometimes.

Rixa

@Grats to all ^^ especially EMT0.

I had 70ish gems so grabbed some gems with cash and did two multis. It was KillerNami show. Aaand I doubled the amount of Legs I have.

Sieppaa%20(5).PNG
Screenshot_20170224-055409.png

Screenshot_20170224-055620.png
Screenshot_20170224-055746.png

0.1. Free pulls Killer & Nami :D
1. Question is, who should I evo to 6* & Meat (I have 1 Meat)?
2. TS Franky & TS Chopper \o_
3. Only one 5* pull besides those 3* Legs

Holy hell this went well.

Mostly dupes tonight.

Multi 1
01 - 4* DeCalvan Brothers
02 - 5* SW Zoro
03 - 4* Bon Clay
04 - 5* Buffalo
05 - 4* TS Franky
06 - 4* Thatch
07 - 4* Lao G
08 - 4* SW Robin
09 - 4* Nico Robin
10 - 5* Towel Nami
11 - 5* Baby 5

Multi 2
01 - 4* Kumadori
02 - 4* X-Drake
03 - 4* TS Franky
04 - 4* Gladius
05 - 4* TS Franky
06 - 4* Bon Clay
07 - 4* Urogue
08 - 4* TS Chopper
09 - 4* Tornado Nami
10 - 4* Killer
11 - 4* Squard

Multi 3
01 - 4* Mr. 3
02 - 4* Whitey Bay
03 - 4* Vergo
04 - 5* Kalifa
05 - 5* Urogue
06 - 5* Buffalo
07 - 5* Ricky
08 - 4* TS Franky
09 - 4* Urogue
10 - 4* Iceberg
11 - 5* Senor Pink

New units in bold.

I'll likely do one more pull tomorrow, but I'm honestly kinda feeling meh right now. I saved for months and don't have anything really major to show for it.

bonkeng

@Grats to all ^^ especially EMT0.

I had 70ish gems so grabbed some gems with cash and did two multis. It was KillerNami show. Aaand I doubled the amount of Legs I have.

Sieppaa%20(5).PNG
Screenshot_20170224-055409.png

Screenshot_20170224-055620.png
Screenshot_20170224-055746.png

0.1. Free pulls Killer & Nami :D
1. Question is, who should I evo to 6* & Meat (I have 1 Meat)?
2. TS Franky & TS Chopper o_
3. Only one 5* pull besides those 3* Legs

Holy hell this went well.

Goddamn Rixa. That's a great multi.

I think Kizaru would be the better choice. Whitebeard is great but harder to use. Forget about Corazon for now.

Top Bottom