• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Just randomly did a survey and got a $50 gift card. Seems I'm doing TWO multipulls tonite. I'll take TSL in the first, and BB in the second. Thx.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Sometimes you forget how many Legends we already have... Pulling for specific ones at such a Sugo is unrealistic.

Best of luck to everyone... Especially the ones going in hard with more than 3 multipulls. I only have enough stones for a single multi and one single pull.. So even if only get crab it's a manageable loss. Still hope for at least one useful unit.

After this Sugo I'll know what team to focus on... Right now I'm split between Powerhouse, Shooter and Driven.

Well enough of that.... See you on the other side, when I log in tomorrow I wanna see a couple Gaffers with TS Luffy as their lead lol.

Tidd

I wonder what we will get as additional rewards for the facebook event. We have 5k more likes than they wanted. How about some gems? Other games give you like 50 or even more for an anniversary.

RalchAC

I wonder what we will get as additional rewards for the facebook event. We have 5k more likes than they wanted. How about some gems? Other games give you like 50 or even more for an anniversary.

They probably don't want to give gems so we don't end in a situation where people have 2/3 Legends and other RR units and 5*+ Luffy since the very beginning.

Kyou

Upgrade the two free pulls to a free multi

Hisoka

I go to sleep now. Anni is the planni.
Will do the story of 3d2y tomorrow and then pull.
I wish all of you good luck!! May this sugo be legendary!

MKAllDay

They probably don't want to give gems so we don't end in a situation where people have 2/3 Legends and other RR units and 5*+ Luffy since the very beginning.

Isn't that basically what happened during the Frieza crossover event? I believe that is how my account was made possible, courtesy of EMT0.

Kyou

I imagine the big three are probably something like TS Luffy, BB, and Fujitora

edit: Not entirely sure how to add in pictures but I crudely added columns for the new legends and raids in preperation for tonight on the spreadsheet

quote to see:

ExVicis

I imagine the big three are probably something like TS Luffy, BB, and Fujitora

edit: Not entirely sure how to add in pictures but I crudely added columns for the new legends and raids in preperation for tonight on the spreadsheet

quote to see:

Those are the big three I would like. Add Doffy to that list though since he's extremely useful on almost every team.

EMT0

Banned
Those are the big three I would like. Add Doffy to that list though since he's extremely useful on almost every team.

I'd put Doffy, Cabbage, and INTHawk on their own list for being super useful utility units that are hard to go wrong with on any team they can be put on.

MANUELF

Banned
Goodbye Global
FbjbFcq.png
The first one is a 4* TS Franky

Kyou

here's my first three

Free Pull 1: Ms. Goldenweek
Free Pull 2: Giola!

Pull 1:
1: Killer
2: TS Chopper (NEW!)
3: Lafitte (NEW!)
4: Iceberg (NEW!)

5: Killer
6: Ideo (NEW!)
7: V1 Luffy
8: Don Chinjao
9: ROB LUCCI LEGEND (NEW!)
10: Vergo (NEW!)
Bonus: TS Franky (NEW!)

Pull 2:
1: V1 Nami
2: Gladius (NEW!)
3: Urouge
4: V1 Nami
5: Ricky
6: Kumadori
7: Doma
8: Dellinger (NEW!)
9: X drake
10: Trebol (NEW!)
Bonus: Iceberg

Pull 3:
1: Urouge
2: Blue Gilly
3: TS Nami (NEW!)
4: Jewlery Bonney
5: Giola!
6: TS Chopper
7: TS Chopper evolved (New!)
8: CORAZON LEGEND (NEW!)
9: Ivankov
10: v1 Chopper
Bonus: Mr. 3

so many new

ExVicis

It took a few pulls but I got 2 Legends and neither were dupes! Rosinante (who I like) and IntHawk. Pretty good I think. Got some decent new golds too including TS Nami, SW Franky and Robin.

Edit: Oh I got Impact Usopp too out of the pull. Guess I don't have to farm him now.

Double Edit: I did another Multipull with gems I bought and got a 3rd Legend. Add Jimbe (and Shiryu) to the list now.

chrono01

Two Legends out of 350 Rainbow Gems, those being Crocodile and Cavendish. Yeah, probably not enough to interest me to get back into this game. :/

Kyou

Bought in for a couple more…

Pull 4:
1: Sentomaru
2: SHIRYU (NEW!)
3: Vergo
4: Trebol
5: V1 Sanji
6: Urouge
7: LEGEND MIHAWK (NEW!)
8: V1 Chopper
9: Mr. 3
10: TS Sanji (NEW!)
Bonus: Ace

Pull 5:
1: 3d2y Chopper (NEW!)
2: SENGOKU (NEW!)
3: Suleimon (NEW!)

4: Ricky
5: TS Nami
6: Mr. 3
7: Vista
8: Oars Jr.
9: Baby 5
10: Mr. 3
Bonus: TS Nami

Woooooo. No TS Luffy but four new legends and tons of new RRs. Omg so happy.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I did 3 multipulls.

Notable pickups: Blueno (free pull), timeskip chopper, timeskip nami, Shiryu, and 3 legends, one per multipull....

Legend #1:

Boa Hancock (NEW).

Legend #2:

SW Ace (DUPE)

Legend #3:

TS LUFFY!

EMT0

Banned
Was anyone watching Zeenigami's stream? He pulled 3 Legends back to back, and he called every single one in a row, Whitebeard, SW Ace, Blackbeard. He should have run out and bought a lottery ticket after that.

Tidd

4 multis.

Should've stopped after the first one where I got TS Sanji, Haruta and Inthawk (dupe).
Other new characters were TS Chopper and Nami and Log Nami.
Also got 15 fake golds.

Meanwhile Zeenigami is killing it. lol

Was anyone watching Zeenigami's stream? He pulled 3 Legends back to back, and he called every single one in a row, Whitebeard, SW Ace, Blackbeard. He should have run out and bought a lottery ticket after that.

Rigged! Gameplay is delayed!!!
This was insane. lol

Kyou

Time to feed saved skillbooks:

Trebol: 6/15 MAX
Rob Lucci: 10/24 MAX
Sengoku: 0/7
Mihawk: 3/4(!)

Feels gooooooood

edit: WHOOPS forgot to favorite TS Nami and she's gone now to the Rayleigh shop...

The good news: I PULLED FIVE LEGENDS!
The bad news: FOUR OF THEM WERE DUPES!

Oh god, mistakes were made. Jimbe was the new legend which is cool I guess. And one of the dupes was Boa so there's at least something I can do with her. Urghhhhh...

Top Bottom