• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Gah, well that's kinda unexpected. So much for my hope of finally getting a new raid to do with my already prepared easy teams. This might be a bit tough for some people. No SW Brook means slashers are out of the question and no Zephyr means SW Ace teams aren't viable, not that many people here have pulled him thus far.

I think I'll probably try to run this team. Wave 3 looks like it might make me nervous. For anyone else interested, here's a link to Gamewith's recommended teams. Prepare your Impact Usopps, Marcos, Alvidas, and Doffies!

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I can build nearly all of GameWith's teams, only exception being SW Shanks. I'd like to know what the easiest team for 60 stam would be.

A log Luffy team would be dope, since I'd have anti lock orbs for days.

chrono01

Aokiji hype!

I'm going to try to use my SW Shanks team, but my Impact Usopp isn't socketed. I had horrible luck with him. I'm not sure if that will affect me or not, though.

SW Shanks/SW Shanks
Marco
Garp
Coby V2
Impact Usopp

I'm ready.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Looks like you need a maxed or near max Doffy for that Challenge of you don't have SW Shanks so I'll probably skip this one for now.

RIP Zephyr.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
I can build nearly all of GameWith's teams, only exception being SW Shanks. I'd like to know what the easiest team for 60 stam would be.

A log Luffy team would be dope, since I'd have anti lock orbs for days.

'Easiest' is relative based on units we have respectively and if they've been socketed. The cake walk comes from having a Lv1 silence and Lv2 lock for your team. Stage 3 is the killer and will slow you the most given you get silence/locked there and can potentially take heavy damage if you can't clear the room quickly.

Once you get to the boss, the pattern is as follows:

- pre-emptive debuff for 999 turns, turn counter of 3
- turn 1 will lock a bottom unit for 2 turns
- turn 2 nothing
- turn 3 will deal damage for 80% of your health
- turns 4-6 will repeat the same pattern except he'll attack normally instead for 9,216 damage, versus the previous special damage
- his attack/pattern is dependent on where his health is too, once sub 50% his turn counter goes from 3 -> 1, and he gains at ATK up where damage is now 11,520
- sub 20% health, he'll attack constantly with his special dealing up to 100,000 atk and will randomly lock a unit for 13 turns​

Providing you have the sockets, you can attack normally for the first 1-2 turns then burst down. Or go for broke if you have the right units to deal the full 4 million HP he has at 60 stamina. All in all, orbs + orb boost + type boost is what you need. February was a bit of a lead into an INT raid coming, with the opportunity to socket Impact Usopp, then Garp, and Bon Clay.

But there are a variety of combinations that can be used from slashers, raid Mihawk, Mirage Nami, WB, and the new INT Mihawk, etc. PSY units will be your friend along with their levels, low cooldowns for units will help speed the run up and sockets will make things easier.

As per your Log Luffy request, check this run out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plhTDIhfQrU

Hana-Bi

Oh man, now it really hurts that I only got one lock point for Garp and three for Impact Usopp.

Will try Aokiji with a double Marco team. The question is should I use Doffy or Coby. My first Doffy is heal/cd socketed though...

Majukun

can't believe they are throwing aokiji at us now.. I probably have no team that can defeat him atm...why all these high caliber raid bosses one after the other? wouldn't have made more sense to throw some 40 stamina ones before giving us one of the worst after already having dealt with enel?

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
'Easiest' is relative based on units we have respectively and if they've been socketed. The cake walk comes from having a Lv1 silence and Lv2 lock for your team. Stage 3 is the killer and will slow you the most given you get silence/locked there and can potentially take heavy damage if you can't clear the room quickly.

Once you get to the boss, the pattern is as follows:

- turn 2 nothing
- turns 4-6 will repeat the same pattern except he'll attack normally instead for 9,216 damage, versus the previous special damage
- his attack/pattern is dependent on where his health is too, once sub 50% his turn counter goes from 3 -> 1, and he gains at ATK up where damage is now 11,520
- sub 20% health, he'll attack constantly with his special dealing up to 100,000 atk and will randomly lock a unit for 13 turns​

Providing you have the sockets, you can attack normally for the first 1-2 turns then burst down. Or go for broke if you have the right units to deal the full 4 million HP he has at 60 stamina. All in all, orbs + orb boost + type boost is what you need. February was a bit of a lead into an INT raid coming, with the opportunity to socket Impact Usopp, then Garp, and Bon Clay.

But there are a variety of combinations that can be used from slashers, raid Mihawk, Mirage Nami, WB, and the new INT Mihawk, etc. PSY units will be your friend along with their levels, low cooldowns for units will help speed the run up and sockets will make things easier.

Oh man, 2 minute run, hell yeah. I'll probably swap out Urouge for Garp so I have Level 2 lock and level 2 despair. Seems pretty easy otherwise. Thanks for the hook up with the video and the information.

Edit: hmmm. I also have Max Squard, who is a super heavy hitter. Could potentially swap out Rakuyo for Squard and rely on Garp for orbs. Hmmmm. He also makes up for the power I lose for bringing in Garp.

Majukun

found a team on game with that it's something like

shanks
SW shanks
alvida
doffy
Marco
impact usopp

is this for 60 stamina? anyone got a link to a guide in a comprehensible language with this team?

Heng

- turn 2 nothing

Damn... I really wish I max LL sockets now lol... Well I guess I'll go with this team:

pT8kpfih.jpg

I do have Impact Usopp, but GP Usopp will be better to help me stall since Enel/Doflamingo's special is at 20/19 turns respectively. Not to mention he has the sockets to complete level 2 bind reduction and level 1 silence. Also Enel has no sockets but he's a hard hitting PSY unit that can somewhat fill the role for Impact Usopp.

My strategy going into this is pretty simple: try to stall for GP Usopp for stage 3 and then use him there + stall until Doflamingo's special is almost ready. I'll probably take the first 4 turns to bring Aokiji near 50% then use Enel and Doflamingo to finish him off. If I don't succeed, there's always the extra 1 turn to finish him.

I may farm him if my team can clear him easily. Hopefully he'll get more people to use Kid as captain but I highly doubt it.

Hana-Bi

Damn... I really wish I max LL sockets now lol... Well I guess I'll go with this team:

I do have Impact Usopp, but GP Usopp will be better to help me stall since Enel/Doflamingo's special is at 20/19 turns respectively. Not to mention he has the sockets to complete level 2 bind reduction and level 1 silence. Also Enel has no sockets but he's a hard hitting PSY unit that can somewhat fill the role for Impact Usopp.

My strategy going into this is pretty simple: try to stall for GP Usopp for stage 3 and then use him there + stall until Doflamingo's special is almost ready. I'll probably take the first 4 turns to bring Aokiji near 50% then use Enel and Doflamingo to finish him off. If I don't succeed, there's always the extra 1 turn to finish him.

I may farm him if my team can clear him easily. Hopefully he'll get more people to use Kid as captain but I highly doubt it.
Will try this out.

And I will farm him the next time he comes and get my sockets for Garp and Impact Usopp ready by then...

xrokis

soHtH7s.png

not sure if this team is feasible, but it would be pretty fast.
together with doffy my team has lvl 3 bind and silence.
the first turn at aokiji i would normally attack, the second one is the burst down.
what i'm not really sure about is if it is possible to stall long enough.
relying on meat orbs seems like a bad idea, and if i counted right you can only stall 12 turns without getting hit.
any input?

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
I forgot to mention, he'll still continue his pattern of locking a unit for 2 turns every 3 three turns, above 20% HP. If you can't burst him down from 50% health easily, it will be game over. This is why the Lv2 lock is important, pending how many turns you need. But there are alternatives to surviving if you don't have it with Mirage Nami or Alvida. It just becomes a simple strategy of stalling long enough while at the boss.

Aokiji being the first INT raid isn't necessarily a surprise, I think more so it's the difficulty which will catch some players off guard. There was a bit of a turning point with Global in regards to how Bamco started to handle the content at the end of last year. One of the theories was they didn't care in regards to making us be more hardcore, in an effort to get us to gem more. Hence, what we get with the 60 stamina requirements.

As long as the balance of having raids weekly, a 3rd fortnight down the road and opportunities for new players to catch up with various skillbooks holds true. It gives a varying opportunity of play for all types of players. However we'll still undoubtedly get less favorable weeks compared to others.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Think I'm going to go with:
G3 / G3
Impact / Doffy
Garp / Marco

I should be doing ~3.8 million damage with impact + doffy and orbs on all 3 PSY fighters (and perfects).

So, take 200K off, then burst him down to nothing. Gotta hit those perfects, though, or it's GG.

Majukun

don't know how reliable it is.. but I think I'll go with

shanks
SW shanks
doffy
alvida
impact usopp
marco

as my 'fuck you aokiji' team... but I need to get a lot of SW shanks friends if I wanna farm it

Hana-Bi

Maybe I use this team:

Double Log Luffy
GP Usopp / Squardo
Garp / Enel

Doffy for Squardo and maybe Marco for Garp are my alternatives.

Majukun

Ok...how do i Beat him Without mr 2, impact usopp and Without any legend?

impact usopp is farmable at water 7,get him while there's the 0,5 stamina event and then level him up with the yellow choose your turtle time this week

also you might bring story enel or hw usopp..they are not as good,but with a double garp team with at least 1 anti silence socket and the right orbs it might work

MiTYH

impact usopp is farmable at water 7,get him while there's the 0,5 stamina event and then level him up with the yellow choose your turtle time this week

also you might bring story enel or hw usopp..they are not as good,but with a double garp team with at least 1 anti silence socket and the right orbs it might work

Basically this. I never got impact usopp, so I'm farming Level 7 all day long until he (hopefully) drops. Might have to forgo the new story tomorrow to get this, since Raid > gems and bad story drops

EDIT: 116 stamina down the drain, time to wait on a refill and try again later.

Majukun

don't know how reliable it is.. but I think I'll go with

shanks
SW shanks
doffy
alvida
impact usopp
marco

as my 'fuck you aokiji' team... but I need to get a lot of SW shanks friends if I wanna farm it

watched the whole video..yep this team seems safe enough..the huge question mark is how many sw shanks will materialize on my friend list i aokiji's day though

RedBoot

Well, I've got a Sengoku team that can burst him for just about 2 million. Hopefully that will be enough.

My sockets aren't anywhere near what they need to be though, so I'm only going to go for getting a copy or two this time. Farming will wait, particularly until I can finally get Dofy's special leveled.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Yeah it seems all my units are coming along with anti silence, but not anti lock.

Kyou

okay I think the best I can do is:

garp/garp
i. usopp/marco
rakuyo/officer coby

no real sockets to speak of, i. usopp is maxed but otherwise everyone else is level 1 special =\

also god bless this turtle time I'm going to need to powerful like a MFer

Hana-Bi

I really like turtle times right now. I only need 1 gem for 20 runs. :)

Could level up my Enel quite a bit and hope I can get him to max level soon and then I try to level my Squard and use him instead of Doffy against Aokiji.

RedBoot

Aokiji Team #1 - Sengoku F2P team (fastest by far):

Yeah, this is what I was planning to run, though I've got Coby in there instead of Dofy since his skill level isn't low enough.

Do you know how many turns you have to stall with it? I've got Cindry at lv4 (which comes out to 18 turns with Sengoku).

koryuken

Yeah, this is what I was planning to run, though I've got Coby in there instead of Dofy since his skill level isn't low enough.

Do you know how many turns you have to stall with it? I've got Cindry at lv4 (which comes out to 18 turns with Sengoku).

The nice thing about it is, I don't think you need to stall all that much. You might just need to take hit from the lobster or something. You would't use your burst until Aokiji turn 4 (pre-emptive and then three turns of you attacking). After he uses his special (which cannot kill you), you run your burst turn -- this gives you a lot of stalling room.

Majukun

okay I think the best I can do is:

garp/garp
i. usopp/marco
rakuyo/officer coby

no real sockets to speak of, i. usopp is maxed but otherwise everyone else is level 1 special =

also god bless this turtle time I'm going to need to powerful like a MFer
garp doesn't work without at least a Lv 1 anti despair

Dandte

How many stones do you have ? xD
Not enough xD I feared this day will come...i was kinda glad that we skipped zephyr after garp, but i really need him for my striker team :/

Usopp and Enereu till friday? Funny guy :p

Hana-Bi

Mmh, I could also run a team like this:

Log Luffy / Log Luffy
Doffy / Garp
Mr2 / Impact Usopp

or I could use this team

Log Luffy / Log Luffy
Doffy / Garp
GP Usopp / Enel

The first team should be faster with less stalling but Only Garp would be a heavy psy hitter. The second team (I could use Squardo instead of Doffy) would habe more heavy hitters but I may have to reroll Garps special...

I think I'll try the first team out and hope that I can clear Aokiji.

I wonder why Bamco lowered Sengoku's cost to 54, I mean I know it's to buff him overall but rather odd that all the legends cost 55 except him.

And like everyone said, gonna be screwed for Aokiji, don't have enough slots to lower bind to a SW Shanks team =S

RedBoot

He is likely programmed to apply his Captain Ability to all characters <=20 as well as =54, of which he is the only character.

Yup. It's kind of a hacky way to program it, but I can only assume their tech doesn't support tying it to a single specific character for some reason.

It does mean they likely can't make any 54 cost characters without them also receiving the buff, but that probably won't be an issue.

Hana-Bi

Mmh, I could also run a team like this:

Log Luffy / Log Luffy
Doffy / Garp
Mr2 / Impact Usopp

or I could use this team

Log Luffy / Log Luffy
Doffy / Garp
GP Usopp / Enel

The first team should be faster with less stalling but Only Garp would be a heavy psy hitter. The second team (I could use Squardo instead of Doffy) would habe more heavy hitters but I may have to reroll Garps special...

I think I'll try the first team out and hope that I can clear Aokiji.

Okay, made some calculations and the first team does also do more damage.

Wasted my first turtle time on Enel then...

Top Bottom