• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Kyou

Only ended up with 5 elders out of all my runs in today's turtle time. Usually get 8-10 from these things. Still got close to my EXP goals, at least. Hopefully I'll do a little better next time and get my Sengoku team where I want it.

Huge content chunk coming in 5 minutes. Blueno story farming starting soon. :p

yeah I'm pretty pumped for new stuff to do. Hoping the new fortnight is better...

linkent

Slasher team only, easy fortnight.

PSA guys, evolve your Sadi-Chan first before feeding her dupes as she get another slot after evolving.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Finished the new mission.

The toughest one will be the requirement of six 2* shooters in a team. You'll need a Gaimon captain + 2* shooter friend captain, then four 2* shooter subs. Nezumi, Purinpurin, unevolved Helmeppo and Gin are the only named 2* shooters, otherwise look to the secondary evolution of the pirate fodder shooter. They can drop infrequently running Orange Town. But if you drop their base form, they require a hermit crab of their TYPE color to evolve.

Secondly, there is a mission to drop a blue treasure turtle and that will only drop on Stage 8. Then the other more difficult mission is dropping Gaimon somewhere, he appears randomly (not 100% drop) in Stages 3 thru 9. The two times he appeared for me, eventually dropping on the second was Stage 5.

Lastly, you'll need Mohji, unevolved Mihawk (can be your friend captain, you don't need one) and 4* Alvida as units to complete specific missions for Orange Town.

You get Buggy's Big Top boat at the end of it all, and upgrades for the ship range from 2 cola to 4 cola, with the last level being 5 cola. It took a staggering 257 cola for me to max, which is definitely on the high side.

--

EDIT: All done with Sadi, Manticore appeared right away so that was nice. Did a few runs to quickly evolve Sadi for the log and now I'm out. Not a fan of this fortnight, but it's relatively straight forward, bring your Mihawk captain (raid/legend), 4 strong hitters, bring a couple QCK for the mini boss and you're pretty much set. With the coffin boat you'll be able to easily tank a few hits and you're in/out with an unoptimized team in 9-10 turns. A delayer will help if you're not feeling confident.

Personally I'll probably leave the new story isle to the weekend, saving energy for the Aokiji. Good luck with your respective drops and runs everyone.

RedBoot

Well, that was quick.

8k58puI.png

Nice to finally get one on the first try (well, second, since I got him on stage 10). Guess I'll go for Oimo and Kashi. :)

RedBoot

Also, totally forgot we got a story Robin here. :) Probably won't get around to leveling her for a while.

They did a good job with the storyline here, especially the final scene (which had to be done well, it's one of the best scenes in all of OP). I didn't like how
Jaguar D. Saul was almost completely absent, though. Gonna need a Saul fortnight with Young Robin and Nico Olivia to make up for that one. :)

Got all of the Orange Town missions done minus the two drop-dependent ones (Blue Turtle and Gaimon), I'll wait for a drop rate day for those. Protip: our old friends Johnny and Yosaku are helpful for the two cost-dependant missions with Zoro and Mihawk.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
I'm mostly concerned because I have only 4 points of Anti-Lock and 9 points of Anti-Despair from my team. Is it possible to stall for 20 turns without any Active Powers?

If so, then I'd be able to fire off a Marco for full heal, Garp to get 2 Yellow Orbs, Doffy to boost + move them on Garp + Friend Captain Marco, Rakuyo for Yellow Orbs on himself and Captain Marco, Impact for the boost and then do burst him down.

I can't speak for certainty, but I want to say no.

The problem you'll face is there isn't enough no damage turns for stalling to begin with and this goes for any conventional team, outside of a fully optimized Sengoku team. Worst case scenario with unfavorable turn counters from the videos I've seen, the low end for no damage leading up to the boss is a minimum of 9-10 turns. I personally haven't watched any of the WB runs, but those would be your best case studies to look at where to take damage.

However, your biggest problem is HP and keeping your captain ability active. You'll need to take damage in Stages 1-2 to some extent and even if you managed to fully heal by the time you get to Stage 3, your lack of Lv1 lock/silence will definitely kill your run. You need damage output to clear that room fast, or at least in two turns and still somehow heal in your case. Something to keep in mind the big units there hit for 6,000+, while the marine that puts the lock/silence on you I believe does ~4,000 damage.

Your hypothetical situation is:

- stalling 20 turns somehow in Stages 1-2
- survive and fully heal by the start of Stage 3
- take damage at Stage 3 due to lock/silence
- full heal again, clear Stage 3 room
- clear Stage 4 room immediately with no damage
- 3 turns to burst Aokiji while farming PSY orbs

Don't put too much weight into OTK Aokiji would be my recommendation. A 2x Garp, Garp/Shanks, Garp/SW Shanks team would work just as well, with subs of Marco, Impact Usopp, Rakuyo and Doffy. Your goal shouldn't be to burst him in one turn, but get him to 50% within 3 turns then burst the last 2 million HP. Remember Aokiji only does damage for 80% of your health for his first attack.

In this team setup, you actually have leeway with Marco being replaced as a sub and can bring GP Usopp for Stage 3 and beat that room with ease. Or if you prefer, bring a damage reducer like Alvida or Mirage Nami for Aokiji for more turns to chip away at his health, or story Enel, as a secondary PSY booster. There is a bit of a misconception of what runs are fastest too, just because you stalled say 10 turns before you got to Aokiji and OTK him doesn't mean your run will be as fast/or faster as stalling say 7 turns leading up to him, and another 3 at him while killing him. You definitely have a team to beat the up coming 60 stamina, so that isn't a concern at all.

The rule of thumb for Aokiji is, if you have Lv1 lock, Lv2 silence then bring your orb + type boosters. If you don't, then bring a delayer and/or damage reducer or offset things with a lot of HP.

chrono01

Replace SWShanks for Impact Usopp.
That's what i am gonna use.
Marco can be used to refill HP for extra turns the little atk SWShanks gain is much lesser than Impact boost.
3.9mil dmg vs 2.2mil dmg. Assuming 3 phy orbs on your 3 Phy units(should be easily done with garp+doffy with little rerolling)
Even better if you added some sockets on Isopp.

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...306:99,251:99,418:99C1,10B0D0E84Q0L0G0R9S100H

I agree with Linkent, you're sacrificing entirely too much damage to run your 2nd legend. But if you don't have Doflamingo skill maxed, you may have to go the long route, which shanks may be better for.
Thanks you two, sounds like a plan!

And no, unfortunately my Doflamingo is still at Skill Level 1, but I'm definitely going to farm him when he returns! I just hope it doesn't happen at an inopportune time for me, like it did last time. :(

Kyou

Blueno's level being nice and easy as well as pretty fast is a nice change of pace from the tedious Kaku/Lucci level

Tidd

Wow this "your friendlist is already at the max capacity" message is so annoying <.< It's not like there are way more than 200 titles in this game. This is so dumb.

Don't put too much weight into OTK Aokiji would be my recommendation. A 2x Garp, Garp/Shanks, Garp/SW Shanks team would work just as well, with subs of Marco, Impact Usopp, Rakuyo and Doffy. Your goal shouldn't be to burst him in one turn, but get him to 50% within 3 turns then burst the last 2 million HP. Remember Aokiji only does damage for 80% of your health for his first attack.

Thanks for the advice.

I tried doing a team with Garp as a Captain, but the damage was always too low to beat Aokiji before I was killed. I thought I had a working 2x Garp team, until I realized that I had forgotten to turn off Usopp's skill when doing my non-burst turn calculations >_<. I could only do ~180k hits with no locks + neutral orbs, could only get anti-lock lvl 1 and could only burst 1.7m. Not a winning combination at all. :(

However, let's see if the third time is a charm here!

__________________________________________________________________________________

After watching this video, I decided to give G3 a shot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2Qf_7Nbyk4

I naturally have 11 Anti-Lock and 16 Anti-Despair on my G3 team. 4 more Anti-Lock from a FC G3 and I'll be set there.

V5IduhB.png

From looking at that vid + others, I've got this set up for minimum stalling allowed (some stages may have higher possible enemy CDs, but these are based on the lowest ones I saw).

Wave 1: 2 Turns - Min 2CD. No damage.
Wave 2: 7 Turns - Prempt + Min 2CD + 4CD after taking 6k damage from the lobster.
Wave 3: 3 Turns - Prempt + 1CD + 1CD after taking 4k damage from the dual wielder.
Wave 4: 3 Turns - 1CD + 2CD after letting the Blue and Green guys fail at locking Luffy and Doffy.
Adding Aokiji's Premptive Debuff Protector to the above, that's 16 turns of stalling before the boss.

My Doffy is has a 20 CD, so I need to attack 4 times (taking the 80% HP cut in the process), before using all of my skills to burst him down.

Although my team is weaker than the one in the video, need Mr. 2's Sockets vs Rakuyo's higher stats, it still looks perfectly doable. Normally I get too scared that I'll mess up a perfect and forget I even have G3. However, while mathing out my potential Yellow Burst teams options, they all required absolutely no timing screwups and no bad orbs anyways. *Shrug*.

Majukun

Wow this "your friendlist is already at the max capacity" message is so annoying <.< It's not like there are way more than 200 titles in this game. This is so dumb.
yeah what's the deal with that? why even put a cap to the friend list I'm the first place?

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
However, let's see if the third time is a charm here! *SNIP*

Don't be afraid to sub out Doffy with Coby V2. It'll actually speed up your run time. while yes Doffy does do 2x boost compared to Coby's 1.5x orb boost. Something slightly overlooked is Coby has 2 turns for his orb boost and your potential damage throughout may be higher, but also slightly safer.

Theoretically, you stall less leading up to Aokiji, hit normal the first turn. Use Coby's special second turn with some favorable orbs. Then use the remaining specials on the third turn to finish Aokiji off. I find that taking the 80% hit is the worst case scenario and that's everyone's safety buffer for whatever team they run. It's on the fly decisions based on what type of orbs you get initially for the chip damage.

Granted what I'm suggesting here is dependent on that your sockets aren't in your Doffy. If they are, you'll definitely be okay with your plan. Plus there will most assuredly be G3's with 5/5 lock/silence out and about. I'll be sure to share mine at some point as well.

xrokis

I knew those unevolved units would be useful later! I came up with my own Aokiji speedrun team. While there are better teams, this one benefits from full sockets via Usopp, Doffy, Mihawk.

Use Rakukyo to get two orbs. Move them with Doffy. Use impact Dial. Use Mihawk. Win.

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...3:70,418:99,227:99C7,10B0D0E1280Q0L0G0R6S100H

that's a sick team!
the damage seems pretty tight, did you consider aokijis 2000 defense?
otherwise you may need a second turn.
i started to save unevolved dupes a few sugos ago in hope of using them in a sengoku team in the future. seems i'm not the only one :D

koryuken

Don't be afraid to sub out Doffy with Coby V2. It'll actually speed up your run time. while yes Doffy does do 2x boost compared to Coby's 1.5x orb boost. Something slightly overlooked is Coby has 2 turns for his orb boost and your potential damage throughout may be higher, but also slightly safer.

Theoretically, you stall less leading up to Aokiji, hit normal the first turn. Use Coby's special second turn with some favorable orbs. Then use the remaining specials on the third turn to finish Aokiji off. I find that taking the 80% hit is the worst case scenario and that's everyone's safety buffer for whatever team they run. It's on the fly decisions based on what type of orbs you get initially for the chip damage.

Granted what I'm suggesting here is dependent on that your sockets aren't in your Doffy. If they are, you'll definitely be okay with your plan. Plus there will most assuredly be G3's with 5/5 lock/silence out and about. I'll be sure to share mine at some point as well.

Problem is that with Aokiji, if you get him to 20% but do not kill, he will nuke you. This is why IMO Doffy is superior by far. If you miscalculate and get Aokiji too low on the first turn, or he doesn't die on the second, you lose.

koryuken

that's a sick team!
the damage seems pretty tight, did you consider aokijis 2000 defense?
otherwise you may need a second turn.
i started to save unevolved dupes a few sugos ago in hope of using them in a sengoku team in the future. seems i'm not the only one :D

Thanks :) Yeah, this isn't meant for a OHKO on the first turn. But it should be able to kill him easily before he actually attacks you. To be completely on the safe side, use the burst after he uses the 80% hp cut. (Aokiji doesn't actually deal damage for like 6 turns)

I am the same -- I have unevolved Marco, Thatch, Rakukyo so far for Sengoku subs :) I can't wait until we get the Breed fortnight.

MiTYH

Woo! Got Blueno to drop on my first run of his second appearance. This was an expensive story-mode in terms of stamina, but very easy and since there aren't any other noteworthy units, I doubt I'll be returning to it any time soon.

Also managed to get Impact Usopp yesterday after my XXXXXth attempt. Got the penguin evolved today, and up to level 60 thanks to some elder turtles from yesterday. All in all, a profitable few days. Now to try and put together a decent, non-legend team for this upcoming raid. Could do G3, or maybe a Garp. Gotta investigate what works best for my box

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Woo! Got Blueno to drop on my first run of his second appearance. This was an expensive story-mode in terms of stamina, but very easy and since there aren't any other noteworthy units, I doubt I'll be returning to it any time soon.

Also managed to get Impact Usopp yesterday after my XXXXXth attempt. Got the penguin evolved today, and up to level 60 thanks to some elder turtles from yesterday. All in all, a profitable few days. Now to try and put together a decent, non-legend team for this upcoming raid. Could do G3, or maybe a Garp. Gotta investigate what works best for my box
Double G3, Garp, Doffy, impact usopp, and one more psy character should work as long as you have Garp and Doffy down to 23 turns or less on 60 stamina

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I'm never lucky with story characters
except for Croc.

Totakeke

I committed a sin and got rewarded for it. I did a single RR pull and got Nico Robin, the only character I wanted at this point. Definitely made an Usopp eyes-wide surprised face after that. I'm guessing it can only be all downhill from here.

At least now I don't have to be as conflicted on deciding whether I should evolve Sengoku or not with another team to tackle harder stages.

MiTYH

Double G3, Garp, Doffy, impact usopp, and one more psy character should work as long as you have Garp and Doffy down to 23 turns or less on 60 stamina

I've got Garp at 22 turns, but Doffy's stuck at 26 :(

Any thoughts on what team to make? Here are my notable units (forgive lack of screenshots):
PSY
- Garp, level 87 (1 bind, 1 despair socket)
- Evolved Marco, level 69
- Evolved Urouge, level 33
- GP Usopp, Max (4 despair, 3 bind socket)
- Impact Usopp, level 60
- Voyage Frank, level 36
- Princess Vivi, level 90
- Coby v2, Level 69
- Evolved Shanks, level 40
- Bon Clay, level 54 (2 despair socket)
- Rakuyo (unevolved, might be able to evolve him today with a pirate penguin), level 40
- Ryuma, Level 69
- Evolved Bonnery, level 40
- Evolved Enel, level 1
- Criminal Mr. 3, level 23

OTHER:
- Maxhawk, 3 despair socket
- G3, Max, max bind/despair
- Mirage Tempo Nami, max

Basically, if it's a story unit or Fortnight, I've pretty much got it. Lot of RR units, just no legends, and Psy hasn't been my strongest suit (Teams of garp/garp, Marco, Bon, Usopp, and Ryuma do well enough for me)

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Problem is that with Aokiji, if you get him to 20% but do not kill, he will nuke you. This is why IMO Doffy is superior by far. If you miscalculate and get Aokiji too low on the first turn, or he doesn't die on the second, you lose.

Personally speaking, I initially had Doffy in my team, but have currently decided to sub him out with Coby.

My team being:

2x Sengoku
Garp
Impact Usopp
Bon Clay
Coby

(Lv1 lock, Lv2 silence, Lv1 orbs)

The damage output comparably is a difference of roughly 500,000k with full specials and my desired orbs. I feel that can be made up easily in the 2 turns of chip damage. However, a couple things I'm considering is how Stage 3 runs with two units not being buffed by Goku versus having Coby in there. While I do think Garp/Doffy can kill the marine that does the lock/silence on their own, I'm not too sure without running it yet.

It's the difference of getting through Stage 3/4 in one turn, or possibly taking damage on 3 and a worst case stall on 4 with the QCK marine using manual targeting, which arguably is another insurance policy.

It's not so much the math of damage I'm calculating but overall human error, fatigue and general ease in terms of mass farming. But like you said, the damage output overall by having Doffy in the team is safer to ensure you do kill Aokiji. It's an odd +/- where you gain turns for stalling, increase damage, decrease damage or speed up a run in various ways with specific units.

Kyou

so once Mihawk is around again I'm gonna need to grind him to hopefully finally max his special

anyway do you guys think it's worth it to give up his 5/5 cooldown socket to try for despair or lock?

RedBoot

I committed a sin and got rewarded for it. I did a single RR pull and got Nico Robin, the only character I wanted at this point. Definitely made an Usopp eyes-wide surprised face after that. I'm guessing it can only be all downhill from here.

I got G3 from a yolo pull a couple weeks ago. It was exactly my second worthwhile yolo pull (the first being regular Shanks way back in the pre-Whitebeard days). The rest of my yolo pulls have been Choos, Goldenweeks, and tears.

So clearly this means I should yolo pull more. :p

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
so once Mihawk is around again I'm gonna need to grind him to hopefully finally max his special

anyway do you guys think it's worth it to give up his 5/5 cooldown socket to try for despair or lock?

Don't give up anything. Keep your 5/5 cooldown, but max his special.

Down the road, consider doing a second Mihawk is all. It's definitely in the hardcore territory, but given his impact as a sub and how sockets can influence runs now it falls in the realm of some 4* units having their uses as well.

Majukun

done a couple of missions..got gaimon to appear once but he didn't drop..i'll wait a 2x drop chance for some of those
already evolved sadi-chan ,and currently wondering if it's worth it to level up her skill or not..a third potential buff is appealing but i don't know if she's gonna be needed for some future content...

Heng

done a couple of missions..got gaimon to appear once but he didn't drop..i'll wait a 2x drop chance for some of those
already evolved sadi-chan ,and currently wondering if it's worth it to level up her skill or not..a third potential buff is appealing but i don't know if she's gonna be needed for some future content...
I recall some teams using her or other characters with the same special type in rankings. It's probably not needed but it would definitely help.

RedBoot

It certainly sounds good in theory, though I don't know if they've proved to be useful in Japan's content. I'm going to try and level her as much as I can, but I suspect most of next week will go to CrocSocket farming, so Sadi and the Manticore may be left wanting.

As far as other conditional attack boosters go, I'm waiting to try out Dalmatian from the Buster Call raid, he boosts damage against delayed enemies, which is something I see much more frequently than reduced defense.

koryuken

It certainly sounds good in theory, though I don't know if they've proved to be useful in Japan's content. I'm going to try and level her as much as I can, but I suspect most of next week will go to CrocSocket farming, so Sadi and the Manticore may be left wanting.

As far as other conditional attack boosters go, I'm waiting to try out Dalmatian from the Buster Call raid, he boosts damage against delayed enemies, which is something I see much more frequently than reduced defense.

I think she is a good match with Log Usopp on a Sengoku team. He delays and cuts defence, she buffs the damage. That's how I will be using her anyways... 30% more damage is no joke and it stacks with ATK boost and ORB boost.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Aokiji is basically an even more unforgiving version of Doflamingo as far as G3 teams go.

I don't have story enel or Rakuyo, so here are the teams I've determined as viable for me. (All assumed to have LV2 Anti-bind and Lv 1 anti-silence, which they should, since all teams listed are at least at level 1 anti-bind and at least 5 points in anti-silence prior without a friend captain):

1. Double G3, Garp, Doffy, Impact Usopp, and Marco.

2. Double G3, Garp, Doffy, Impact Usopp, Urouge - Urouge has less HP and RCV than Marco, but higher damage. Maybe he helps take out a mob that would otherwise barely survive along the way during a screwup.

3. Double G3, Garp, Doffy, Impact Usopp, Bonney - Bonney has more HP than Marco, and her maxxed special might save me from death against the mobs.

4. Double G3, Garp, Doffy, GPU, Marco - GPU would ensure a safer Stage 3, and a definite Marco / Garp (Garp CD is 19, Marco is 22). Need to bring Aokiji down to 1.5-1.8 million HP to burst, assuming Garp special is used for matching orbs.

5. Double G3, Garp, Doffy, Ivan, Impact - Mathematically it should be possible. Gives some extra sockets (matching orbs, maybe CD depending on friend G3), and gives some better typing for the mobs, and only need to take out the seahorse and PSY unit for the locking units on stage 4. Ivankov is also an orb neutralizer (while bringing aokiji's HP down) and a meat generator, in case of bad RNG.

6. Double G3, Mihawk, Impact Usopp, Garp, Doflamingo - 1.2 million HP taken off by Mihawk special, 2.6 million burst damage with matching orbs on Usopp and Garp.

7. Double G3, Mihawk, GPU, Garp, Doflamingo - After Mihawk special, need to get Aokiji down from 2.8 million HP to ~1.2 million HP, which should be possible in 3-4 turns. Then use Garp to orb change and Doffy to orb boost + put on Garp and Usopp, and hit all perfects for 1.35ish million. Not sure if this is possible without RNG to give 2 or 3 matching orbs to burst from ~51%.

Edit: Might look into some nami teams. Does her special neutralize pheasant beak, or just the regular attack?

Heng

6. Double G3, Mihawk, Impact Usopp, Garp, Doflamingo - 1.2 million HP taken off by Mihawk special, 2.6 million burst damage with matching orbs on Usopp and Garp.

7. Double G3, Mihawk, GPU, Garp, Doflamingo - After Mihawk special, need to get Aokiji down from 2.8 million HP to ~1.2 million HP, which should be possible in 3-4 turns. Then use Garp to orb change and Doffy to orb boost + put on Garp and Usopp, and hit all perfects for 1.35ish million. Not sure if this is possible without RNG to give 2 or 3 matching orbs to burst from ~51%.
You could always use Mihawk's special after you bring him down to 51%, which would take off about 600k and would need you to deal 1.4 million in 2 turns (first turn he would enrage himself before attacking). Ideally you would need to be able to deal ~2 million damage in 4 turns and then 1.4 million in 2 turns after using his special. Surely it would be easier doing it that way than bringing him near 51% and try to burst him down from there.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Well, that was quick.

8k58puI.png

Nice to finally get one on the first try (well, second, since I got him on stage 10). Guess I'll go for Oimo and Kashi. :)

Same thing happened to me! I'm not used to this kind of unprecedented luck.

Welp, I just got him too after just a few runs, there is no way he has a 1% drop chance, no way... i've seen plenty of people getting him today.

Guess that theory with all story chars having a 1% drop chance is busted now.

Majukun

Welp, I just got him too after just a few runs, there is no way he has a 1% drop chance, no way... i've seen plenty of people getting him today.

Guess that theory with all story chars having a 1% drop chance is busted now.
I would say it's more like a 2% chance usually and a 4% with the 2x drop.
we can't Base a statistic on one guy and only with a couple of users... otherwise I'd say Mr 2 has a 0,2% of dropping giving how many tries I had to make to get it
If Aokiji is at a 1 turn cooldown when you push him lower than 50%, will he attack?
it should, in the video I saw the guy actually eats the second attack despite having an half SW shanks team (so, dependable to the hp of the team for damage output) just so that he has an assurance if aokiji survives (which it does in the video)
or at least I think that's the reason, video was in japanese

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
it should, in the video I saw the guy actually eats the second attack despite having an half SW shanks team (so, dependable to the hp of the team for damage output) just so that he has an assurance if aokiji survives (which it does in the video)
or at least I think that's the reason, video was in japanese
Thanks, darn I will need some luck to get through this I guess. I lack Doffy and Garp CD and Mr 2 gives me my 2 Chain.

Going with G3
Marco / Squard
Mr. 2 / Impact

That gives me around 5 turns to get either a meat or matching on Squard alone or Marco + 2 or Impact. It'll be exciting I guess.

10 runs of stage 10 and still no Blueno. His KO prevention thing's a pain, too. Would be easy with G3 or Rayleigh but everyone on my friends list seem to be using Mihawks.

Kyou

Mihawk's been really easy for me

just unleash everyone's specials, make sure you go in with a blue slasher with a matching orb. You should be able to do like 90-95% of his health in one turn, then you just eat two attacks and poke him as soon as his shield runs out.

Top Bottom