• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

koryuken

I'm impressed that you have maxed all your legendaries already. I'm still inching along with ace and shanks

That FP event was amazing. I got a lot of color elders and was able to max Ace.

PS. You guys have no idea the salt I have flowing through my veins lol. SW Ace is my favorite legend and i basically shat my pants when i pulled him. Since we are likely not getting Zephyr (and SW Franky), it makes him pretty darn bad right now... I am really hoping Bamco fixes this on global :(

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
qUJsOF4.jpg

Ill get my "6th" legendary one day. If it's a dupe I'll cry.

RedBoot

Run Kuromarimo's stage constantly during 2x drop for 5-6 weeks: Nada
Run Kuromarimo's stage once randomly today after fortnight boredom: Drops on first try

Sounds about right.

Now to get Chess, who hopefully won't take quite as long to drop. Then I can achieve my goal of getting all these damn Chessmarimo skill books out of my box.

Qmzn

Neo Member
Hoooly crap, post-Sabaody Nami's Special is awesome. Remove all bind from one unit, all non-matching Striker character orbs to matching.

I didn't get her in JP Sugo, but I got Squard and new Brook (3x QCK damage when orbs match), which is pretty decent. Yay.

Kyou

I'll congratulate you on the outside and inside plot ways to carve out your heart and eat it to gain your luck powers

your delicious luck powers

DrAg0nBoY

So for everyone who will need SW Shanks for Aokiji I will have mine on. Atm lvl 55 but will probably get some more levels into him.

I will probably not be able to farm Aokiji (or even get one without using many gems), but I do hope my Shanks will help someone.

Majukun

So for everyone who will need SW Shanks for Aokiji I will have mine on. Atm lvl 55 but will probably get some more levels into him.

I will probably not be able to farm Aokiji (or even get one without using many gems), but I do hope my Shanks will help someone.
are we already friends?

Tidd

Silver fest continues on my Japanese account. The last 3 sugos all I got was silver posters <.< I'm glad that the last pull was a gold one and got the new Usopp. Looks like he will replace ms. Doublefinger in dex teams.

Gizuko

I'll be using SW Shanks as lead too, so do send me an invite if you need him.

I don't plan on feeding him many turtles (need to level the rest of my Psy team) though, so he'll be lvl ~60.

I'm going to hope that:

Marco / SW Shanks
Squard / I.Usopp
Ryuma / Garp

Get the job done, else I'll just wait for the next time he comes around (so I'll be Aokijiless forever).

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
MAX SW Shanks

Quote to see ID

I'll add pretty much everyone, i have enough space :)

Is a max skill Garp necessary for a LOG Luffy team btw?

My Log Luffy's got max sockets so with another max log I Should have silence/lock resist.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Meanwhile i have no useful PSY unit to velevl..not even Story Enel..eh.

But ill keep my Moria up...get those turtles. I will try to get more Mr. 2/3 copies later.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Man I quit playing for 2 days cause I was busy playing Bravely Second, what is this madness? Aokiji?

Aokiji

40-Stamina
Health: 2,500,000
Attack: 7,128
Special Damage: 20,000

60-Stamina
Health: 4,000,000
Attack: 9,216
Special Damage: 100,000

Pre-emptive (Turn 0): Puts up a Debuff Protector for 999 Turns (Thus Turn Delay, Poison, Defence Breakers etc. does NOT work)
Turn 1:: Lock a random unit (Bottom 4) for 2 Turns
Turn 2: Nothing
Turn 3: Uses Pheasant Beak &#8211; It will deal 80% of your current health
All Turns After: Repeat Turn 1 -3. Instead of Pheasant Beak &#8211; will attack normally
HP Reaches 50%: Aokiji Attack Turn is reduced from 3 -> 1. Aokiji gains an ATK Buff that will increase his damage slightly. He will lock a unit for 2 turns. He will continue to lock a random unit for 2 Turns every 3 turns.
HP Reaches 20%: Spams Special move which will deal either 20,000 or 100,000 (depending on Stamina)
It will also lock 1 RANDOM Unit (Captains included) for 13 turns

Hana-Bi

So what happens after Aokijis health is below 50%? Does he attack right away or do you have another turn till he attacks? For example when you attack him while he has still a turn count of 2. Will it go to 1 and you have still one turn left till he attacks again?

Majukun

So what happens after Aokijis health is below 50%? Does he attack right away or do you have another turn till he attacks? For example when you attack him while he has still a turn count of 2. Will it go to 1 and you have still one turn left till he attacks again?

no,he reduces his timer to 1,so it will attack after 1 turn more
of course if it is already at 1 it will attack i think

GaimeGuy

Even turn, aokiji will hit you with a regular attack. His damage will be slightly buffed. And he will continue to lock 1 unit every 3 turns.

pelicansurf

My Log Luffy's got max sockets so with another max log I Should have silence/lock resist.

For Aokiji? It'll give you lock level 2, just in case things don't go smoothly near the end. Plus you still break 4m damage.

RedBoot

Man, the second 3D2Y set is pretty strong. Franky finally gives us a QCK nullifier, Usopp is a better DEX booster, Nami kills bind and can help boost Striker/Knowledge, and Luffy has a really interesting special (makes perfects easier to hit) and a weaker version of Rayleigh's captain ability (gonna need to see some damage calculations on that one).

Legend Jimbei's also interesting, he's more of a Boa/Sabo legend in that he's not shaking everything up, but he makes fighters better and his stats are solid. Good burst potential, depending on how hard it is to hit perfects with his special.

I was actually wondering if the reason fighters are kind of unloved is due to almost half of the legends being fighters. An all-Legend team might be too powerful if they had a boat as good as the coffin ship or Aokiji's Bike. I'd say that almost nobody would be able to put together such a team anyway, but we've seen proof of that over the last page or so. :p

Majukun

also,seems that jinbe and 3d2y luffy cancel each other..so you can actually get jinbe's boost without the whole "perfect harder to do" shtick

RedBoot

also,seems that jinbe and 3d2y luffy cancel each other..so you can actually get jinbe's boost without the whole "perfect harder to do" shtick

Oh, nice. Seeing as how their cooldowns both start at 19 (and Luffy and Jimbei teamed up to do some stuff during the 3D2Y timeframe) that was probably fully intended.

3D2Y Luffy also now has the highest attack of all QCK fighters, so he'd probably be on an optimal Jimbei fighter team anyway.

EDIT: Also, according to Reddit (who got it from Gamewith), double 3D2Y Luffy does less than double 2.5x captains. However, 3D2Y Luffy plus Rayleigh does a little more than double 2.5x. So coupled with the flexibility you'd get in your team composition, he can be useful (assuming you don't already have Rayleigh). Nice that they made 3D2Y Luffy work well with both Jimbei and Rayleigh.

pelicansurf

Man, the second 3D2Y set is pretty strong. Franky finally gives us a QCK nullifier, Usopp is a better DEX booster, Nami kills bind and can help boost Striker/Knowledge, and Luffy has a really interesting special (makes perfects easier to hit) and a weaker version of Rayleigh's captain ability (gonna need to see some damage calculations on that one).

Legend Jimbei's also interesting, he's more of a Boa/Sabo legend in that he's not shaking everything up, but he makes fighters better and his stats are solid. Good burst potential, depending on how hard it is to hit perfects with his special.

I was actually wondering if the reason fighters are kind of unloved is due to almost half of the legends being fighters. An all-Legend team might be too powerful if they had a boat as good as the coffin ship or Aokiji's Bike. I'd say that almost nobody would be able to put together such a team anyway, but we've seen proof of that over the last page or so. :p
That's a good point, but I think you need specials synergy. You can stuff all legends on a Rayleigh/Log Luffy team and get some damage in, but that's about it. You're not going to be clearing much.

Later on though it sort of becomes like that. I follow a Japanese OPTC youtuber and his team's are 3-4/5 legends.

Heng

It depends on what his current skill is at and if you have Impact Usopp/Doflamingo's special. Garp isn't needed at all if you have Doffy near max and have Impact Usopp. You will need level 1 despair resistance and level 2 bind resistance. Lucy linked a video with a LL team clearing it on the previous page.

Edit:
As per your Log Luffy request, check this run out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plhTDIhfQrU

pogi001

Neo Member
I think i will do reyleigh team with eneru story dofla max special mihawk max special gp usopp max special. I have so many reyleigh friends might as well or i can switch to squardo but my squardo probably might be too low lvl.

GaimeGuy

I think i will do reyleigh team with eneru story dofla max special mihawk max special gp usopp max special. I have so many reyleigh friends might as well or i can switch to squardo but my squardo probably might be too low lvl.
Remember, if you don't have anti lock, Aokiji locks a random sub for 2 turns every 3 turns, starting after the first turn. And he preemptively casts a debuff protector on himself.

Kyou

Okay think im going with

Shanks(sw or norm) / shanks
I. Usopp / Garp
Doflamingo / Urogue

Hope that's good enough to kill the lesser aoikiji and get me a drop

Majukun

Okay think im going with

Shanks(sw or norm) / shanks
I. Usopp / Garp
Doflamingo / Urogue

Hope that's good enough to kill the lesser aoikiji and get me a drop
main problem is that SW shanks' attack is based on hp, so once you take the first hit, your attack potential it's gonna fall considerably without a Marco to recharge

so in your case a double shanks might be the better choice, but you have to renounce to a chunk of your attack and the improved orb matching, which is the thing that makes a double sw shanks(or one and one normal) team so useful (in theory)
Also maybe it's better to bring a damage reducer for the stages before aokiji

Kyou

main problem is that SW shanks' attack is based on hp, so once you take the first hit, your attack potential it's gonna fall considerably without a Marco to recharge

so in your case a double shanks might be the better choice, but you have to renounce to a chunk of your attack and the improved orb matching, which is the thing that makes a double sw shanks(or one and one normal) team so useful (in theory)
Also maybe it's better to bring a damage reducer for the stages before aokiji
My marco is special level 1 because I got him so recently. He feels basically useless.

Also thanks I might see if I can tweak a bit, but I'm kinda grasping at straws

GaimeGuy

My marco is special level 1 because I got him so recently. He feels basically useless.

Also thanks I might see if I can tweak a bit, but I'm kinda grasping at straws

Or... strawhats ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

chrono01

I was thinking I might go with:

SW Shanks/SW Shanks
Marco (Skill - Max)
Garp (Skill - 1)
Doflamingo (Skill 1)
Impact Usopp (Skill - Max)

I'm not entirely sure if this will work or not. Doflamingo, in particular, worries me. I'm not sure I can stall the 28 turns needed for his special.

I'd also like to try a Log Luffy team with:

Log Luffy/Log Luffy (Skill - 1)
Marco (Skill - Max)
Garp (Skill - 1)
SW Shanks (Skill - 1)
Doflamingo (Skill - 1)

Again, stalling for Doflamingo's special could cause issues. I might try subbing him out for another strong PSY hitter instead, although I'd love to have a character that boosts the slots. Maybe V2 Coby instead?

GaimeGuy

SW Shanks/SW Shanks
Marco (Skill - Max)
Garp (Skill - 1)
Doflamingo (Skill 1)

I'm not entirely sure if this will work or not. Doflamingo, in particular, worries me. I'm not sure I can stall the 28 turns needed for his special.

Marco (Skill - Max)
Garp (Skill - 1)
SW Shanks (Skill - 1)
Doflamingo (Skill - 1)

Again, stalling for Doflamingo's special could cause issues. I might try subbing him out for another strong PSY hitter instead, although I'd love to have a character that boosts the slots. Maybe V2 Coby instead?
... why do you get two legends and I don't even get one? :(

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
I did not realize Sadi-chan was a slasher restriction fortnight... for some reason that's funny to me. It's like back in the day when there were so many Arlong friend captains.

linkent

Marco (Skill - Max)
Garp (Skill - 1)
SW Shanks (Skill - 1)
Doflamingo (Skill - 1)

Replace SWShanks for Impact Usopp.
That's what i am gonna use.
Marco can be used to refill HP for extra turns the little atk SWShanks gain is much lesser than Impact boost.
3.9mil dmg vs 2.2mil dmg. Assuming 3 phy orbs on your 3 Phy units(should be easily done with garp+doffy with little rerolling)
Even better if you added some sockets on Isopp.

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...306:99,251:99,418:99C1,10B0D0E84Q0L0G0R9S100H

I had a pretty good run with my Yellow TT today. I was able to set it just right that I'd get a level up right as I use my last 15 STA. Thus, I got in 18 runs, resulting in 9 Elders and 35 Teens for a total of just over 1.5m Yellow EXP on my Rakuyo. He's 2 more Elders and 3 Teens away from being maxed.

I'm thinking of using this 2x Marco team for Aokiji.
7x5l1V6.png

I'm mostly concerned because I have only 4 points of Anti-Lock and 9 points of Anti-Despair from my team. Is it possible to stall for 20 turns without any Active Powers?

If so, then I'd be able to fire off a Marco for full heal, Garp to get 2 Yellow Orbs, Doffy to boost + move them on Garp + Friend Captain Marco, Rakuyo for Yellow Orbs on himself and Captain Marco, Impact for the boost and then do burst him down.

pogi001

Neo Member
This will be the three team i will use for akoji.
Mainly i will use reyleigh because of his special gp for the silence on the mob.
For wb I dont have alot of wb friends who has max special
Same with shanks team dont have alot of sw shanks friend
I wanna do a log luffy team but too afraid to mess up on good great perfect .
I thinking on farming at least 20 akoji what do u guys think of my team
http://imgur.com/a/ImvYv

pelicansurf

SW Shanks/SW Shanks
Marco (Skill - Max)
Garp (Skill - 1)
Doflamingo (Skill 1)

Marco (Skill - Max)
Garp (Skill - 1)
SW Shanks (Skill - 1)
Doflamingo (Skill - 1)

I agree with Linkent, you're sacrificing entirely too much damage to run your 2nd legend. But if you don't have Doflamingo skill maxed, you may have to go the long route, which shanks may be better for.

RedBoot

Only ended up with 5 elders out of all my runs in today's turtle time. Usually get 8-10 from these things. Still got close to my EXP goals, at least. Hopefully I'll do a little better next time and get my Sengoku team where I want it.

Huge content chunk coming in 5 minutes. Blueno story farming starting soon. :p

Top Bottom