• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Punch Man TV |OT| Just an average guy who serves as an average hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I don't think I've ever liked an ED. I wish they weren't all melancholic/calming music. That's why Hunter X Hunter's arc with the badass power metal one is still the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuI3qw2WkR8

I have to agree. They never get me like openings do. Even FMA Brotherhood with its perfect streak of amazing openings never got me to always sit through an ending. That Hunter x Hunter one is decent though. They transition into it well at the end of an episode.

Bakemonogatari has an amazing ED

JoJo, Attack on Titan, Soul Eater, Terror in Resonance, Blood Blockade Battlefront, Samurai Flamenco, Psycho-Pass, Gankutsuo, Humanity has Declined all have really great EDs. Most of the time they are less memorable then the OP but there are great ones.

But none of that shit matters because Roundabout is the best ever.

Dugna

aaa76bef66717ac9a4f3666fb9c10e0a.jpg

Seiryu

Suzaku

Least that's how I saw the last 2, could be a normal phoenix and such but Suzaku is again how I saw it.

Also Jojo part 1 and 2 together make one of the best ongoing endings in anime for awhile now.

Seiryu

Suzaku

Least that's how I saw the last 2, could be a normal phoenix and such but Suzaku is again how I saw it.

Also Jojo part 1 and 2 together make one of the best ongoing endings in anime for awhile now.

Huh, all this time I thought the God image was supposed to be some kind of angelic figure. Turns out it's a superchicken.

Man Daisuki.net is pretty awesome. It's awesome that they Bandai Namco are doing this. How come they are being so generous?

I'm having trouble playing ep 6, I'm just getting the black Daisuki screen and no option to pay. Any suggestions?

There is no Hulu outside of America (and Japan).

Did you turn off Adblock? Daisuki doesn't play if you have that enabled on their website.

Thanks for the reply, but no adblock. I saw previous episodes on PC, and tried watching this on mobile chrome in bed. But I guess it's telling me to go to sleep, it's 02:20 here now...

I'll try again with my PC tomorrow.

Thanks for the reply, but no adblock. I saw previous episodes on PC, and tried watching this on mobile chrome in bed. But I guess it's telling me to go to sleep, it's 02:20 here now...

I'll try again with my PC tomorrow.
Daisuki has a mobile app for both iOS and Android if you're interested in that sorta thing.

I'm fucking DYIN at Episode 4
Saitama gargling water like the dumbest goddamn person
And a slow motion shot to the balls that got waaaaaay too much detail in animation

Hahaha i legit thought the carnage guy was a treat or something with how he was acting. But no he was worried about a damn sale lmao
Loving this show so far

NEO0MJ

genos really does get all the fans

His fighting style is Hyper dynamic and flashy. How can anyone resist it?

Plus he's awesome to have around the house and is great at providing emotional support.

I'm fucking DYIN at Episode 4
Saitama gargling water like the dumbest goddamn person
And a slow motion shot to the balls that got waaaaaay too much detail in animation

You know the animators put a lot of love into that scene.

Chariot

Saitama as a card could work with a limitation like throwing a ten-sided dice.

1: he actually punches the enemy
2-10: He is too lazy or currently busy with a sale or a manga

Nocebo

The card game rules:

Win condition:
If the opponent is at 0 HP and receives damage again (while he/she is at 0 HP).
If the opponent is unable to draw another card.
It appears that if an accident has occurred the condition for the victory can change.

There's a main deck and an accident deck.
The main deck contains 40 cards and can't have more than 4 copies of the same card.
It has to have 12 or more 0 cost character cards.
2 accident occurrence cards.
You can't have an accident card in there.

The accident deck has 3 accident cards with different names.

Before beginning the game:
Shuffle the main deck.
Decide who starts off with rock, paper, scissors.
Draw 6 cards from the top of the deck.
You can put back any number of cards you like back on top of the deck, then shuffle and then draw that number of cards.
Place 6 cards from the top of the deck face down as HP
Show the cards of the accident deck to your opponent and place them in the accident area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom