• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OnePlus One GAF Invite list.

Corgi

Banned
crapppp just missed it :(

right when someone in my family is urgent need for a new android phone.

now he's gonna go get a way worse huawei something for the same price.

kinggroin

Banned
I'm selling my very lightly used One Plus One for $350. Hit me up in a PM if interested. Owned it a month, looks brand spanking new; all original materials included.

Change list

Quote:
Greetings friends,

Happy Weekend! Thanks to our buds at Cyanogen, a new OTA will be rolling out to your phones starting today. This new release includes some new fixes such as a resolved SSLv3 POODLE security issue and updated touchscreen firmware.

The OTA will be released slowly and therefore some regions might receive it before others. Once you’ve received your OTA please let us know what you think! Any further issues you may find can also be reported directly to Cyanogen.

Here’s a comprehensive list of changes you’ll find in this update:
Fixed issues with memory causing screen artifacts
Fixed issues with random reboots and instability
Fixed issues with WiFi and modem crashes
Fixed issues with Filesystem
Fixed issues with “black bar”
Fixed issues with persist partition corruption
Fixed issues with AT&T VoLTE

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Guys, don't put the invites up publicly.. they'll be taken by non-Gaf'ers by bots.

Atleast e-mail tag them

ok

Giving back to where I got mine, pretty damn fast to boot. PM for invite.

About 23 hours left on it!

EDIT: Sent off. Thanks for playing.

beat

Need to replace my Note 2. Registered on the spreadsheet.

The spreadsheet is a giant pain to use since so many people on there near the top aren't interested any more, and then invites are time-limited too. You're probably better off watching this thread and jumping on invite offers.

RotBot

The spreadsheet is a giant pain to use since so many people on there near the top aren't interested any more, and then invites are time-limited too. You're probably better off watching this thread and jumping on invite offers.

Yeah, I just got one above thanks to ocho :).

Tripon

i redeemd a code and phone is shipping, how do i get invites to share? or do they just dish them out randomly?

Randomly. One Plus One promised that everyone who ordered the phone from August, Sept, and October gets at least 3 invites to share. No idea how many invites people in November get. I ordered mid-October, and still haven't receive my invites to share either.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
There are lollipop builds going around on xda. Stuff is broken and only worth it to crazy people right now, but excited for a more stable build soon.

Guri

I have a friend that is wondering if he should get one. He asked me to find some opinions. So, what do you think about the OnePlus One? Thanks to anyone helping!

M_A_C

Nexus 6 reviews have me down... If anyone can spare an invite so I can jump ship from my old iPhone 5 I'd love them forever.

Top Bottom