• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Online Dating |OT| Please Respond

Well that went well. Got hit with the you don't gotta go home but you gotta get the hell out here thoo. I respect it but I'm fucking tired and pretty drunk.

That was almost like last night for me. Was out with a friend (who I actually met on OKC a little under a year ago), and she got white girl wasted, and I had to take her home. Got halfway to her place in the cab when she literally kicked me out for literally no reason. Several texts/calls/Facetime Audio attempts of "are you okay!?" later, I walked back to my place, picked up some Brownie Batter Oreos on the way, and settled in for a low-key night at 9pm.

Ended up messaging a couple people on OKC for reasons unbeknownst to me, and one replied. I had a backlog of messages sent from other girls, but I don't think I'll answer them. Anyway, the doctor I'm dating has a crazy schedule this week; we might meet up for coffee this weekend. I can't hold it against her -- she's literally saving lives. Went out on a fifth date with the other girl, but she was radio silent all weekend long (she went out of her way to paint it as a girls' weekend away, then also lamented being the fifth wheel around a few couples; I texted her at 4pm on Friday wishing her the best). I suspect she'll drop me a line to get together soon.

Lulubop

I've gotten a ridiculous number of matches on tinder in 3 days, like it's baffling me. A girl hit me up an hour ago just saying, managed to get a date but she said it was her first time using like dating app or whatever. She has her instagram linked and I see some pictures of her and a dude, definitely her boyfriend at the time. Only two weeks old too, wonder what happened with that.

Dragon

Banned
So I've had three dates with this woman I met off of okcupid. She's successful, pretty, extremely in shape. However, she drove me home after the third date (I lived about six blocks from the bar so I didn't bother driving) and I invited her up. I then got a lecture about how she takes it really slow regarding the physical stuff and that I shouldn't expect anything anytime soon. I was like....oookay. Don't really know how to proceed with it, but to be frank, I've paid for each date, and while we've had good conversation, I don't think the chemistry is all that great.

So the next night I went out and fucked a friend of a friend that I have no interest in dating and I think she does. So help? I really don't know how to proceed with either of them.

shanafan

That was almost like last night for me. Was out with a friend (who I actually met on OKC a little under a year ago), and she got white girl wasted, and I had to take her home. Got halfway to her place in the cab when she literally kicked me out for literally no reason. Several texts/calls/Facetime Audio attempts of "are you okay!?" later, I walked back to my place, picked up some Brownie Batter Oreos on the way, and settled in for a low-key night at 9pm.

Have to admit, I had to Urban Dictionary that ;)

Jhoan

So I've had three dates with this woman I met off of okcupid. She's successful, pretty, extremely in shape. However, she drove me home after the third date (I lived about six blocks from the bar so I didn't bother driving) and I invited her up. I then got a lecture about how she takes it really slow regarding the physical stuff and that I shouldn't expect anything anytime soon. I was like....oookay. Don't really know how to proceed with it, but to be frank, I've paid for each date, and while we've had good conversation, I don't think the chemistry is all that great.

So the next night I went out and fucked a friend of a friend that I have no interest in dating and I think she does. So help? I really don't know how to proceed with either of them.
With the former you can offer to be friends if there is no chemistry or continue going out while respecting her wishes to take things slow. That's your call to make there. Follow your gut

With the latter girl, I would say to be upfront about wanting something casual with no strings attached rather than going along with it.

Mini rant semi-related to dating: It's late at night and I feel like I've been losing sight of my long term goals/things I liked doing which I fear might turn off some girls who live with their roommates/on their own. That said, I'm not worried/ashamed of living at home so that doesn't bother me at all but I'm going to outline a long term plan to get the ball rolling on professional stuff.

I'm going to be meeting up with a 25 year old Hispanic girl tonight at a neighborhood bar to talk. She hinted that if I play my cards right and hit it off with her, I could end up sleeping with her. A bit nervous at the idea of hooking up for fear of the condom not being able to fit but I think I'll be fine.

I'm feeling pretty good about it though since we have a lot in common and plenty of stories to tell over drinks. Plus it seems that I scored some points with her for speaking Spanish as well. The only downside to living at home? Have to tell my mother that I might not be coming home or have my brother tell her that I slept over my middle bro's house.

Servbot24

Banned
Super attractive girl I was about to set up a date with suddenly stopped replying for a week

Randomly popped back up again today and gave me her number

B-)

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Although I found my current girlfriend on match, I have to say that plenty of fish had the most women interested in me. Ok Cupid and Match were like a slow trickle after the first few days. On POF, I constantly had women showing interest in and wanting to meet me. Keep in mind that I almost never messaged a woman unless she showed some kind of interest or messaged me first.

In my experience, Match was a slow trickle that I was paying for. Back in the day, POF was constant contacts or atleast much more high percentage of women responding to contact. I recently jumped on Tinder, and that has been incredible in the amount of interest. I can't gauge what type of interest it is (relationship or fun), but for the past few days I am meeting some women that I have alot in common with.

Also on Match, there were many women who disappeared quickly after establishing contact. I think maybe for me, something like POF or Tinder works better. Both are much more laid back than Match, where it seems there is upsell at every click and everyone is on a time limit, trying to get out before the rebilling hits, lol.

you guys weren't kidding about the fake accounts haha.

So far I've come across two POF accounts about some gorgeous girl who was interested in me, then you read the profile and it starts out normally then ends with "I really need money so if you give me X amount I'll send you hundreds of my pics and videos"

And I gotta agree on women on POF. There are many more women actively searching for partners on POF where everyday I get a couple of "X wants to meet you" or even a message or two. Unfortunately there has only been one lady I actively started chatting with. The rest of the ones saying they want to meet me are all women I'm not attracted to physically.

Think I might be "demoted" back to this thread: the girl I've gone out with 5 times hasn't responded to the text I sent Friday, wishing her well on a vacation this weekend. My friends urge me to let it go and say that she'll contact me if she wants, and they're totally right; they also suspect she's in the process of ghosting. Tried to make plans with the doctor, but she's busy all week with shifts -- so, we might try to reschedule for next week. I still appreciated the full breakdown of her availability though; it was considerate of her.

In any case, back at the OKC game. Got a few more messages, including a response to the one I sent out Saturday night. So, I replied to that, then sent out another (99% match that "liked" me). The age difference is larger than what I'm used to, but why not? (Also, OKC's A-List feature is pretty handy: seeing who "likes" you and being able to browse invisibly is worth three cups of coffee a month.)

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
seems like a lot of the people who message me just never log on again after they do. the two most recent girls i got messages from haven't even logged on since the 9th.

Assanova

Think I might be "demoted" back to this thread: the girl I've gone out with 5 times hasn't responded to the text I sent Friday, wishing her well on a vacation this weekend. My friends urge me to let it go and say that she'll contact me if she wants, and they're totally right; they also suspect she's in the process of ghosting. Tried to make plans with the doctor, but she's busy all week with shifts -- so, we might try to reschedule for next week. I still appreciated the full breakdown of her availability though; it was considerate of her.

In any case, back at the OKC game. Got a few more messages, including a response to the one I sent out Saturday night. So, I replied to that, then sent out another (99% match that "liked" me). The age difference is larger than what I'm used to, but why not? (Also, OKC's A-List feature is pretty handy: seeing who "likes" you and being able to browse invisibly is worth three cups of coffee a month.)

You are probably better off without the doctor anyway. I dated a girl with a similar work schedule for about three years, and it was like we were glorified roommates. We never saw each other and it was really pointless to be in a relationship.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
A lot of the decent looking women who send out messages first are bots.

eh, definitely not bots in these cases... i know what to look out for with bots.

after i posted that a girl replied to me and we had a nice back and forth. i asked if she wanted to meet up on like the 7th message, and looks like she actually wants meet up.

wuh oh

Had my first date after my breakup and while there wasn't any chemistry at least I wasn't moping about my ex.

She was telling me about how she got multiple matches a day on Tinder. At least I managed to meet up with her after chatting for a couple weeks (and rebuffing my offer to text).

Dragon

Banned
With the former you can offer to be friends if there is no chemistry or continue going out while respecting her wishes to take things slow. That's your call to make there. Follow your gut

With the latter girl, I would say to be upfront about wanting something casual with no strings attached rather than going along with it.

Mini rant semi-related to dating: It's late at night and I feel like I've been losing sight of my long term goals/things I liked doing which I fear might turn off some girls who live with their roommates/on their own. That said, I'm not worried/ashamed of living at home so that doesn't bother me at all but I'm going to outline a long term plan to get the ball rolling on professional stuff.

I'm going to be meeting up with a 25 year old Hispanic girl tonight at a neighborhood bar to talk. She hinted that if I play my cards right and hit it off with her, I could end up sleeping with her. A bit nervous at the idea of hooking up for fear of the condom not being able to fit but I think I'll be fine.

I'm feeling pretty good about it though since we have a lot in common and plenty of stories to tell over drinks. Plus it seems that I scored some points with her for speaking Spanish as well. The only downside to living at home? Have to tell my mother that I might not be coming home or have my brother tell her that I slept over my middle bro's house.

Thanks!

As far as the condom not fitting, I had a horrible experience with this, I ended up not using one. For the next month the girl was CONVINCED that she was pregnant (she turned out to be mentally ill, and I didn't know that at the time). Kept asking me what to name the kid and everything. So, take it from me, do not have sex with her without the condom. Get ones that fit (I have this issue as well, had to try a bunch of different kinds and still haven't found one that I really am okay with).

I can't tell if this is a stealth brag or a legit problem. Either way, good luck Jipan.

Salamando

I can't tell if this is a stealth brag or a legit problem. Either way, good luck Jipan.

Condom sizing is a legit problem for men in the US. Men above a certain penile girth cannot legally buy proper fitting condoms. Larger condoms are sold internationally, it's just the FDA decided to place restrictions on how large ours can be. If a girthy male tries to use even the largest available condoms, it will be tight and have a drastically increased risk of breakage.

While sure, condoms can technically fit over your head, try rubbing your head over something a couple hundred times and see if the condom still holds up.

/ And this is what I do when I'm bored at work...

Condom sizing is a legit problem for men in the US. Men above a certain penile girth cannot legally buy proper fitting condoms. Larger condoms are sold internationally, it's just the FDA decided to place restrictions on how large ours can be. If a girthy male tries to use even the largest available condoms, it will be tight and have a drastically increased risk of breakage.

While sure, condoms can technically fit over your head, try rubbing your head over something a couple hundred times and see if the condom still holds up.

/ And this is what I do when I'm bored at work...

:)

I am well aware.

I signed the petition too.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I re-opened my OKC account, tweaked my profile... nothing, still. I suck at online dating.

Seriously considering just deleting my account and starting over elsewhere.

So the girl I was really hitting it off with has disappeared from the face of the earth.

I mean I ain't too mad, once I found more pictures of her where she wasn't super close to the camera I realized I was mislead, but I was willing to give it a chance once she showed up at the city to at least meet with her.

From what I see in this thread it isn't all too uncommon for somebody to be hitting it off with you and then they disappear. Either she found a guy she was more interested in or w/e, time to move on. For now I'll keep working on myself to get even healthier.

So the girl I was really hitting it off with has disappeared from the face of the earth.

I mean I ain't too mad, once I found more pictures of her where she wasn't super close to the camera I realized I was mislead, but I was willing to give it a chance once she showed up at the city to at least meet with her.

From what I see in this thread it isn't all too uncommon for somebody to be hitting it off with you and then they disappear. Either she found a guy she was more interested in or w/e, time to move on. For now I'll keep working on myself to get even healthier.

Sounds about normal, unfortunately. It could literally be anything, so there's no real point in overthinking it.

Jhoan

These 2 GIFs summed up the 18 hours of my life from last night's initial meet up to noon today:

taI3zIR.gif

y7eOLkX.gif

I always wanted to use these GIFs and saved them for the time when I would finally use them. :D

Long story version (story time folks): I met up with the girl last night at the aforementioned neighborhood bar and as I mentioned before, I felt really good about this one going into it. I'd packed some Durex Skyn XL condoms I had sitting in my room into my bag before I left home for my usual Monday routine just in case something went down. As a quick 411 on my sex life in a nutshell: I had a one time hook up with a girl from Tinder last summer but it wasn't a great experience since the condoms at the time---Trojans Extra Thin, did not fit but the oral sex was great.

Back to the bar: I'd gotten there a few minutes after our initial meet up time only to recognize her instantly wearing a red and black dress and long black hair with a surprisingly sultry Spanish accent (I would later discover that she was Mexican). She was sitting by the bar nursing a drink she had ordered before I got there. I had commented about coming in feeling slightly jarred from having walked through a subway tunnel entrance full of wall art. The conversations we had were fantastic as someone who gets stimulated by that type of stuff; she was a laughing at all my wisecracks and genuinely interested in my fledgling artist/writer/freelance life.

Eventually, I started losing focus because I had an epiphany: she was totally into me that she had previously touched my arm in a caressing way. As soon I finished a conversation thread, I momentarily looked into her eyes, and uttered these exact words since I'm bad at trying to make out with girls out of the blue: Would you like to kiss me? Initially I had been nervous that she told me so while we made out but it was great; she had ended this first intense make out session with 3 small kisses to my cheek.

With the sexual tension finally broken, things went a lot smoother. I started touching her more comfortably (I had being it initially but sporadically) and she had positioned her legs between mines. By this point, she became more aggressive with the touching and initiating make out sessions and we eventually spoke in Spanish which turned her on even more that she would complement me .

Eventually, like horny teenagers that we were, we left the bar at her suggestion to go get some food. The food never happened; we had been holding hands and making out intensely before I suggested that we sit on a nearby bench for a while. More intense make out sessions, lots of touching, and intellectual conversations ensued before she mentioned if I would be down for casual sex because she wanted to take me to her apartment to "cuddle (lol)." Now normally in the past, this would have been the time I would have made a dumb excuse and bailed out.; I hesitated at the idea, thought about it, and mentioned that I have a tendency to overthink things before I made a decision with a resolute "fuck it"---which threw her off that I had to explain that mantra to her. When I told her I had condoms, her eyes lit up.

Fast forward to reaching her apartment and getting greeted by her cat as we creeped in due to her sleeping roommate. I love cats so it was cuteness overload but alas, the cat was shooed away from her bedroom which is where the rest was history. Without going into super nitty gritty details here, I was honest about my previous sexual experience and told her to be gentle which she obliged. as she took on the role of a sex teacher who was teaching me all these new things had I to relearn. It was the best sexual experience I had so far that she was such a boss about it and it will only get better from here.

She did have a bit of a hairy bush which I expressed my concern for (she's a feminist) so I didn't perform oral on her but was taught to use the fingers. The condoms I had brought with me did manage to fit but didn't get much work done. Seriously, fuck US condoms that I lamented about the UK condom ban situation; pillow talk jokes were made about my dong being the biggest one she's ever encountered which was hilarious.

In the morning, We showered together and made out in the tub before she made us some breakfast, talked for a while about our respective jobs, before we proceed back into the bedroom for round two. Round two went much better; we tried condom number 2/4 which did the trick and yeah...I'm officially 100% not a virgin any more guys.

She eventually had to shower again to get ready to go to work but told me wants to do it again (I agreed) and will be free on the weekends if I want to hit her up. So consider this the genesis of a FWB situation which quite frankly, I'm okay with it; she told me that I should keep dating other girls from OKC which I told her that I wasn't planning on stopping any way since I'm not going to get attached to her. The best part was looking into each other's eyes while went at it since that made it even more intimate.

TL; DR: I had sex on the first date and it was great. Have established a FWB situation. US condoms still suck but at least I got a brand that fit. Not a virgin any more.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I actually have a POF account, but I never used it. I'm thinking about deleting my OKC account, decamping at POF, and starting over...

Jhoan

What were your concerns about a hairy bush? Where does feminism come in? Sort of confused

Going down on her since she told me not to. She told me that she didn't shave down there because she's a feminist which kind of ironic considering that her pits were waxed to which she said that she an image maintain as a teacher. Not a complaint but more of an observation since it was still fun.

Going down on her since she told me not to. She told me that she didn't shave down there because she's a feminist which kind of ironic considering that her pits were waxed to which she said that she an image maintain as a teacher. Not a complaint but more of an observation since it was still fun.
Did she say why she didn't want you to? Seems weird to specify not to.

TL; DR: I had sex on the first date and it was great. Have established a FWB situation. US condoms still suck but at least I got a brand that fit. Not a virgin any more.
Wait, but in this very post you mentioned you hooked up with a Tinder girl before.
free-happy-smileys-839.gif

Anyways, I'm happy for you, sounds like things are going great. The concept of me ever having sex on a first date is so alien and unimaginable I like to live vicariously through this shit.

Lulubop

The chick I hooked up with on Saturday was Mexican too. She kicked me out, but said I could stay over next time and that this was unexpected. She never contacted me again lol. Date tomorrow with a hotty, I have 190 Tinder matches in 4 and a half days. I really can't believe how many matches I get.

huxley00

I signed up for my first online dating a few nights ago, my god, this is a tough game my friends. I'm 33 years old, definitely not bad looking and do fairly well for myself. I'm finding that I am getting a ton of interest from women I have no interest in at all and having a very hard time getting interest back from girls that I am interested in.

This sounds like the online dating game in a nutshell though? Jesus, this gives me way more motivation to hit on a girl I see in real life, so much less work.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you

It sucks when it happens. We be all texting back n forth then she stops. Always awkward trying to figure out that moment when you should stop trying to get a response lol

Finally trying out OKC seriously after only using Match before. Nice to get a lot more people on OKC. Match feels like its the same few hundred people over and over with new people being sprinkled in here n there. I still suck at starting off conversations though...also makes me wish I was more outdoors person, seems like every chick likes hiking and camping around me lol.
Had coffee with someone but that didnt hit off.

Dragon

Banned
I signed up for my first online dating a few nights ago, my god, this is a tough game my friends. I'm 33 years old, definitely not bad looking and do fairly well for myself. I'm finding that I am getting a ton of interest from women I have no interest in at all and having a very hard time getting interest back from girls that I am interested in.

This sounds like the online dating game in a nutshell though? Jesus, this gives me way more motivation to hit on a girl I see in real life, so much less work.

If you get a 1 in 10 response as a guy on a site like okcupid, you're doing okay. Just make sure you're doing the quickmatch and that you pick out one or two things that you found interesting on her profile to talk with her about via a message. I wouldn't spam the same message over and over again.

It sucks when it happens. We be all texting back n forth then she stops. Always awkward trying to figure out that moment when you should stop trying to get a response lol

Finally trying out OKC seriously after only using Match before. Nice to get a lot more people on OKC. Match feels like its the same few hundred people over and over with new people being sprinkled in here n there. I still suck at starting off conversations though...also makes me wish I was more outdoors person, seems like every chick likes hiking and camping around me lol.

It sucks and all, but I guess this is an advantage of not absolutely DYING to have a relationship. I'm perfectly content with my dog and I just bro'ing out, but it'd be nice to have somebody to come home to and be my best friend and the love of my life.

Soi-Fong

Man.. I haven't checked my OKC or POF profile in a while... I've gotten a few Tinder matches from the swipes I've made during lunches, but I haven't followed up on any. Crazy.. Work's been so busy. I started about a month ago at the studio I'm at and it's just been a blast really! I find myself diving into work more and more and really just enjoying it.

Got word recently from my boss that we'll be getting the HTC Vive VR Dev Kit this week. My boss told me of integrating the project I'm in charge of into the Vive and eventually for launch for that product so I'll more than likely be busy with that.

I think I'm gonna shut down both of my accounts. It's certainly been an interesting experience, but I can't imagine not focusing on my work right now.

I'll just let things take its course and if I run into a lady, then so be it.

Jhoan

QUOTE=Zaraki_Kenpachi;175883168]Did she say why she didn't want you to? Seems weird to specify not to.[/QUOTE]
She didn't but I'm assuming it's because she may have felt self-conscious about it.
Wait, but in this very post you mentioned you hooked up with a Tinder girl before.

Anyways, I'm happy for you, sounds like things are going great. The concept of me ever having sex on a first date is so alien and unimaginable I like to live vicariously through this shit.
I can see the irony with that but eh, I took a risk, was honest, and here we are. If I did it, then so can anyone else.

The chick I hooked up with on Saturday was Mexican too. She kicked me out, but said I could stay over next time and that this was unexpected. She never contacted me again lol. Date tomorrow with a hotty, I have 190 Tinder matches in 4 and a half days. I really can't believe how many matches I get.
It would be crazy if it's the same one but then again I was told that she deactivated her Tinder. I would be shocked. Check your PM.

To quote GK86: Online dating can is fickle and fuck.

That said, if you stick with it, you'll get better at it. I would say to entertain the girls you have no interest in meeting up. Like Dragon said above, pics are very make it or break it.

AcridMeat

Banned
Congrats Jipan.
Goht damn I have ~220 and that's after resetting it 5 months ago. I've been getting more in the last month because I've been swiping more. I still don't message 90% of the matches I get which is a problem.
You're in the bay area right? I've had a running joke with a friend about the most common phrases in profiles around here. Hiking/outdoors, running, adventures, tacos, wine, netflix, etc.

Lulubop

I had 500 for the 3 or so months I had my last one up, but yea new pics up and a ton of matches. I think I'm pretty average, sometimes I feel way above average but most times I don't.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I was told that I need better pics on my profile, but I don't take particularly good pics. How do I get around this problem? Any advice would be very appreciated.

gaiages

Banned
Appreciate the advice you guys, can you give me some profile tips? It seems like people recommend being a slightly confident but also trying to add a bit of humor to it. Please feel free to rip me to shreds.

https://www.okcupid.com/profile/hux1908

Handsome~

I'd say make another one of your pictures the first one. Your current first is dark and hard to see your face at a glance. I'd go with 3 or 5. Also the last picture is shot at a very weird angle, and honestly doesn't flatter you too much, in my opinion. I'd get rid of it, since you have plenty of other great pics.

There's a typo of sorts in the 'What I'm Doing' section: the second 'right' isn't capitalized.

I'd recommend actually listing out a few of your favorite books. I don't really get want you mean in the food area.

I'd say the first sentence of the 'What I'm thinking about' section is a little too... deep/heavy, lol. For profiles, light hearted and fun is the key, and that sentence makes you sound like you overthink everything.

I think the 'You should message me' section seems a little long, but I'm not sure what exactly to get rid of to make it shorter. I think someone else might be able to help you with that.

Hope this helps :)

I still need to take more pics but unfortunately I'm always wearing business casual due to work and when I get home I dress like a slob so it's hard to justify taking a pic then haha.

huxley00

Handsome~

I'd say make another one of your pictures the first one. Your current first is dark and hard to see your face at a glance. I'd go with 3 or 5. Also the last picture is shot at a very weird angle, and honestly doesn't flatter you too much, in my opinion. I'd get rid of it, since you have plenty of other great pics.

There's a typo of sorts in the 'What I'm Doing' section: the second 'right' isn't capitalized.

I'd recommend actually listing out a few of your favorite books. I don't really get want you mean in the food area.

I'd say the first sentence of the 'What I'm thinking about' section is a little too... deep/heavy, lol. For profiles, light hearted and fun is the key, and that sentence makes you sound like you overthink everything.

I think the 'You should message me' section seems a little long, but I'm not sure what exactly to get rid of to make it shorter. I think someone else might be able to help you with that.

Hope this helps :)

Really appreciate the advice, I'll take all of it! Thanks! I was kinda ugly all through my teens and early to late 20s...then just got in shape, started taking care of my face and it really made a difference. If anyone out there thinks they're ugly, start working out and hit up the face care, it makes a big difference!

Jipan gettin it done. GJ.

I'm confused, What does being hairy down there have to do with Feminism? What a weird comment to make while during foreplay.

Salamando

I don't want to pay someone for that, though. What I would like is to do it myself.

He doesn't mean spend hundreds and get professional shots, just to bribe a friend/family member with free food/booze to take some snaps when you're hanging out sometime.

The alternative is to use a tripod and a camera with timer or remote - remote being more preferable by far.

If you're more worried about the quality of the pics you are currently taking, here's a few tips

- Take hundreds of pics, and pic the very best one or two. You should experiment with just about everything - lighting, head angle, head rotation, different smiles, eye positioning, camera elevation - and keep going until you get results you like

- Sticking your tongue to the roof of your mouth helps reduce any double-chin stuff going on

- Get clothes that fit. This will take some time and money, but the results are worth it. You might think baggy clothes hide your physique, but they end up making you look larger in the end. Just don't go full sausage casing.

- Always consider your background. Seems obvious, but a number of firls fail here. Seriously, being able to see a toilet in your pic won't get the motor going.

Guys I met this girl on tinder who's leaving London and the country tomorrow and we arranged for me to go to her hotel room tonight. Have never done anything remotely similar to this before and I'm in dire need of tips. Not even sure I really want to go lol

gaiages

Banned
Guys I met this girl on tinder who's leaving London and the country tomorrow and we arranged for me to go to her hotel room tonight. Have never done anything remotely similar to this before and I'm in dire need of tips. Not even sure I really want to go lol

Bring condoms.

Maybe have a drink before you go, just don't get drunk.

Top Bottom