• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Online Dating |OT| Please Respond

The only thing on there she has that might scare people is the part about a friend of hers being a mod.
A mod on OKCupid? It is a far less glamorous title than it seems like. They send you random profiles that have been flagged, and you (along with a multitude of other people) vote on whether or not certain content should be removed and why. It's nothing like being a mod on GAF, for example.

Still, definitely weird. I've never known any girl of reasonable attractiveness on OKC to not get totally bombarded with messages each week.

Sketchbag

Banned
Holy shit this thread moves fast. Anyone down to help me out with making my profile better?

Pro-tip: write anything. A profile doesn't really matter. Heck, my profile is me saying I'm the #1 virgin and that I'm terrible at sex. My profile makes absolutely no sense. It's like walking through a mine field where the mines are really holes to more fields with holes and if you fall into a hole there you enter another field ad infinite.

Just have fun photos and ask them lots of questions. Don't sound creepy. If there's no chemistry within the first few messages don't continue.

potam

Banned
uf4gu7J.jpg

one response so far. If I go 3 for 3, I'm just not even going to use complete words to message girls

Windam

Scaley member
Pro-tip: write anything. A profile doesn't really matter. Heck, my profile is me saying I'm the #1 virgin and that I'm terrible at sex. My profile makes absolutely no sense. It's like walking through a mine field where the mines are really holes to more fields with holes and if you fall into a hole there you enter another field ad infinite.

Just have fun photos and ask them lots of questions. Don't sound creepy. If there's no chemistry within the first few messages don't continue.

But if you're a virgin how do you know you're terrible at sex. I ask a metric fuckton of questions, and girls will reply, but rarely ask anything back and the message will just end with their response.

I am not the person my posts on GAF make me out to be.

I like Metal's advice. See above.

So... don't become a GAF mod? D:

Edit: Derp just saw the post.

megamerican

Nah I have a super hot friend that never gets messages. I believe most people are intimidated.

I think I remember the old OkCupid blog running a test with different levels of attractive men of women seeing how many unsolicited message they receive. The "average" women got many more messages than the more attractive ones.

Sketchbag

Banned
But if you're a virgin how do you know you're terrible at sex. I ask a metric fuckton of questions, and girls will reply, but rarely ask anything back and the message will just end with their response.

I am not the person GAF makes me out to be.

So... don't become a GAF mod? D:

Edit: Derp just saw the post.

It doesn't have to make sense. Over thinking the process makes it much more difficult, so does taking it seriously. It's dating. Have fun with it.

If the girl barely replies don't push it, leave her and message others. Don't chase a lost cause because you find her attractive. She's gotta be interested too.

Spinluck

one response so far. If I go 3 for 3, I'm just not even going to use complete words to message girls

Lol, texting is my one major flaw when talking to girls--so I usually do best with girls who aren't that big on selective texting.

I am so bad at it that I don't even try anymore and just let loose.

If they stick around then good for me, if not, I know that I could have hit retry five times and I still would've lost them.

This is absolutely terrible advice unless you are sexy enough to where a girl will be interested in you based solely on your appearance. If you are actually "the #1 virgin", I'm guessing you aren't inherently attractive enough to have a fulfilling experience on OKC with your philosphy of "a profile doesn't really matter"

^^^! Yes, you get me!

I like Metal's advice. See above.
BATMAN-THUMBS-UP30.jpg

Sketchbag

Banned
This is absolutely terrible advice unless you are sexy enough to where a girl will be interested in you based solely on your appearance. If you are actually "the #1 virgin", I'm guessing you aren't inherently attractive enough to have a fulfilling experience on OKC with your philosphy of "a profile doesn't really matter"

Not everyone is shallow. Individuals are attracted to many things. Calling defeat because you feel you're not attractive enough or think the game is rigged for ugly people tells in your messages and your profile. Again, just have fun with it. You may not notice it but being frustrated, needy, serious, angered, or disappointed with dating does show in your messages and people can see that.

j0hnnix

The meetup went good talked for about 3 hours.. Her expressions showed she was interested in me and we bounced jokes back and forth and certain job experiances.. we sent our seperate ways and shortly after that i joked about me being in Florida and she sent over the hint you will see me after you're back right?.. plus we are going to see a movie Sat.

Jhoan

Guys, for the record it's on Thursday not today, not tomorrow, Thursday. I didn't mention anywhere in my posts any other day. Hold off the inevitable barrage of congratsonthesex.jpeg, clapping gifs, and toast gifs until then. Tomorrow night, I'll post one last hurrah and post a link to Phil Collins' I can feel it in the air tonight.

However, she's been sending me steamy texts heavily between talking about her job and the long hours she works. She hinted that she wish she could see me sooner and is counting down the minutes. Funny because it turns out that she graduated from my college have much to talk about after the deed has been done.

I need to clean up the place and prepare. There's so many condoms to check out. Definitely going to look into a box of Trojans Extra Thins.

Oh and she said she's gonna be going commando wearing a dress and said "we're going to have to have fun." My heart skipped a beat when I read the former part of the sentence. So much sexual innuendos aplenty. Me gusta.
Has anyone put a hiatus on dating?

If you have did you decide on a time when you think it is best to date again or just wait till it feels right?
I've done that before on and off because. I stopped dating for a full year up until the summer because I wanted to focus on school work and I have more time now.

I might end up putting it on the back burner again once the semester starts up again since I won't have time nor money for girls unless it's a short term thing or it doesn't interfere with my schedule since I'll be juggling 3 art classes that will require their own amount of studio hours to dedicate plus an internship plus managing and contributing to my college's student comic book publication. Once I graduate this last semester? Well that's going to be a different story since I'll need to get my portfolio together and seriously start looking for work.

So to answer your question, personally I waited until I thought it was best to date again since art supplies were hammering my finances and I had zero time to hang out with friends outside of college/ the college halls. I think a few girls were interested in me but I didn't want to bother pursuing them and one chance with a girl I met during the semester fizzled that I deleted her number. I was so firm about not dating that I even rejected a Russian woman's romantic advances towards me near the end of last semester by telling her that I wouldn't think about dating until it was completely over and done.

Sometimes, you have to have to say no to make sacrifices. Maybe people will understand, maybe they won't. Regardless, stick to your principles and do it when it feels right. It could be in any month really; there's girls that are always willing to date no matter the month either way. Although summer is usually the "summer romance" season in that you'll find more college girls that are looking to hook up while they're back home for the summer.

Sketchbag

Banned
Has anyone put a hiatus on dating?

If you have did you decide on a time when you think it is best to date again or just wait till it feels right?

I have. It was due to more external issues, though. Financial problems, housing, etc.. I started dating again once I was in a more comfortable position.

gugi40

I have. I've never placed myself on a timeline for that sort of thing. That being said, the one thing that always pulls me back in is meeting the right person, so it begs the question as to whether or not the hiatus was necessary in the first place.

That makes sense, I usually get that pull too.

I've done that before on and off because. I stopped dating for a full year up until the summer because I wanted to focus on school work and I have more time now.

I might end up putting it on the back burner again once the semester starts up again since I won't have time nor money for girls unless it's a short term thing or it doesn't interfere with my schedule since I'll be juggling 3 art classes that will require their own amount of studio hours to dedicate plus an internship plus managing and contributing to my college's student comic book publication. Once I graduate this last semester? Well that's going to be a different story since I'll need to get my portfolio together and seriously start looking for work.

So to answer your question, personally I waited until I thought it was best to date again since art supplies were hammering my finances and I had zero time to hang out with friends outside of college/ the college halls. I think a few girls were interested in me but I didn't want to bother pursuing them and one chance with a girl I met during the semester fizzled that I deleted her number. I was so firm about not dating that I even rejected a Russian woman's romantic advances towards me near the end of last semester by telling her that I wouldn't think about dating until it was completely over and done.

Sometimes, you have to have to say no to make sacrifices. Maybe people will understand, maybe they won't. Regardless, stick to your principles and do it when it feels right. It could be in any month really; there's girls that are always willing to date either way.

Art supplies are stupid expensive, I can barely afford it as a hobby.

I think for me I just start to get bummed out because when I start dating they are always bland or shy as shit and it goes nowhere. I am taking a break on Online dating because I like having all my free time, but now that I have a vehicle I feel like I can be taken into consideration more seriously.

Sketchbag

Banned
That makes sense, I usually get that pull too.

Art supplies are stupid expensive, I can barely afford it as a hobby.

I think for me I just start to get bummed out because when I start dating they are always bland or shy as shit and it goes nowhere. I am taking a break on Online dating because I like having all my free time, but now that I have a vehicle I feel like I can be taken into consideration more seriously.

As a guy with no car it does seem car owners are taken 100000% more seriously.

"What do you mean you can't take the bus?" :(

Not everyone is shallow. Individuals are attracted to many things. Calling defeat because you feel you're not attractive enough or think the game is rigged for ugly people tells in your messages and your profile. Again, just have fun with it. You may not notice it but being frustrated, needy, serious, angered, or disappointed with dating does show in your messages and people can see that.
Sure, "just have fun with it" is great advice, and I would argue is also a far cry from what you previously said of "a profile doesn't really matter" :p We're probably just using different words while actually agreeing on the underlying concept.

Negative self-perception CAN easily come across in messages if handled incorrectly, but I have so many offbeat self-esteem issues that I have this compulsive need to address them in my profile in a way that makes me feel like I'm getting ahead of them without anybody else noticing. For example, despite not being morbidly obese, I'm still very insecure about being overweight. I've been losing a steady amount each week since moving a couple months ago, but instead of ignoring the issue completely (which would make me feel uncomfortable) or flat out saying "I'm in the process of losing weight!" (which would also make me uncomfortable), I've instead opted to say this:

"Four out of seven days, I'm an upstanding member of society. I get up early, eat light, meditate (so I can eventually lord over the entire spirit realm, duh), exercise and get reasonable amounts of rest. Sometimes I drink green tea that's so healthy it probably isn't even legal in sectors of the world. Basically, four out of seven days are horrible.

The other three days though.... Adventures! Friends! Hobbies! Time Travel! (wait, what?)"

This is me addressing both my Buddhism (many chicks on OKCupid who aren't homophobic nuts that love hunting are turned off by any mention of religion) and my previously unhealthy lifestyle of constant booze and pizza and staying up until 3am (which my lifestyle is still unhealthy, because I eat one meal a day Mon-Thurs now, but at least that leads to weight loss instead of gain) with the wrecking ball of humor. By essentially saying "I'm responsible during the week and it sucks!" it shows that I can function as a normal hu-man while also being fun and crazy when life permits it. That's the goal anyway. I should also note that despite my years of experience (I'm now on my fifth go since 2010) with OKC there is still a ton I can learn about online dating too. I only share things here that have explicitly helped me on the site before, but I'm sure a lot of it isn't a one-size-fits-all type of deal.

I'm drunk and probably rambling. I think my point is that personality defects or insecurities don't have to be blatantly ignored, but can instead be spun as a positive. or at least something that you are aware of.

Sketchbag

Banned
Sure, "just have fun with it" is great advice, and I would argue is also a far cry from what you previously said of "a profile doesn't really matter" :p We're probably just using different words while actually agreeing on the underlying concept.

Negative self-perception CAN easily come across in messages if handled incorrectly, but I have so many offbeat self-esteem issues that I have this compulsive need to address them in my profile in a way that makes me feel like I'm getting ahead of them without anybody else noticing. For example, despite not being morbidly obese, I'm still very insecure about being overweight. I've been losing a steady amount each week since moving a couple months ago, but instead of ignoring the issue completely (which would make me feel uncomfortable) or flat out saying "I'm in the process of losing weight!" (which would also make me uncomfortable), I've instead opted to say this:

"Four out of seven days, I'm an upstanding member of society. I get up early, eat light, meditate (so I can eventually lord over the entire spirit realm, duh), exercise and get reasonable amounts of rest. Sometimes I drink green tea that's so healthy it probably isn't even legal in sectors of the world. Basically, four out of seven days are horrible.

The other three days though.... Adventures! Friends! Hobbies! Time Travel! (wait, what?)"

This is me addressing both my Buddhism (many chicks on OKCupid who aren't homophobic nuts that love hunting are turned off by any mention of religion) and my previously unhealthy lifestyle of constant booze and pizza and staying up until 3am (which my lifestyle is still unhealthy, because I eat one meal a day Mon-Thurs now, but at least that leads to weight loss instead of gain) with the wrecking ball of humor. By essentially saying "I'm responsible during the week and it sucks!" it shows that I can function as a normal hu-man while also being fun and crazy when life permits it. That's the goal anyway. I should also note that despite my years of experience (I'm now on my fifth go since 2010) with OKC there is still a ton I can learn about online dating too. I only share things here that have explicitly helped me on the site before, but I'm sure a lot of it isn't a one-size-fits-all type of deal.

I'm drunk and probably rambling. I think my point is that personality defects or insecurities don't have to be blatantly ignored, but can instead be spun as a positive. or at least something that you are aware of.

I guess I understand. I personally removed pretty much everything about my "story" on my profile. I was never commented on it, it was never brought up, and we never talked about it on dates until later. Changing my profile into something more carefree yielded me more messages, more conversations, and more dates. Maybe I'm lucky but I think a lot of online daters aren't looking to get into your back story immediately.

It makes it hard if you like someone that is outside of your city. Really hard.

This is true. I was conversing with this girl for over a month and she lived in a city next to me, wasn't even an hour drive away. We both didn't have cars and it sucked. Having a car would have changed our situation drastically.

gugi40

This is true. I was conversing with this girl for over a month and she lived in a city next to me, wasn't even an hour drive away. We both didn't have cars and it sucked. Having a car would have changed our situation drastically.

Well I always got shit when I was being driven around, even though I paid for gas and never forced them to come get me.

Most people like being driven around but don't want to be the drivers...Except for me I love driving.

Changing my profile into something more carefree yielded me more messages, more conversations, and more dates. Maybe I'm lucky but I think a lot of online daters aren't looking to get into your back story immediately.
Yep, this is definitely true. I'm just at a point where I'm exclusively looking for something serious instead of anything casual, so I'm treating OKC the same way I'd treat a paid online dating service

Sketchbag

Banned
Well I always got shit when I was being driven around, even though I paid for gas and never forced them to come get me.

Most people like being driven around but don't want to be the drivers...Except for me I love driving.

That's why I opt for the SkyTrain. I haven't had ire when people drove me around. It sucks you did. If they're giving you shit because they picked you up and you even pitched in, I think they might be more frustrated certain things didn't happen (if these are first or second dates). I know a few people like these and they're... pretty disgusting individuals.

Sketchbag

Banned
Yep, this is definitely true. I'm just at a point where I'm exclusively looking for something serious instead of anything casual, so I'm treating OKC the same way I'd treat a paid online dating service

Fair enough. Hope it works out. I never had much luck with OKCupid. I stick to PoF and Tinder mostly. OKCupid doesn't give me enough variety in my matches. I've seen them way too many times.

gugi40

That's why I opt for the SkyTrain. I haven't had ire when people drove me around. It sucks you did. If they're giving you shit because they picked you up and you even pitched in, I think they might be more frustrated certain things didn't happen (if these are first or second dates). I know a few people like these and they're... pretty disgusting individuals.

Yeah I think it was more an excuse to make jabs at me for their own frustrations.

SRG01

I wouldn't date anyone that lived an hour away from the city. How would date planning even work? Then again, I have bad experiences with anything remotely resembling long-distance...

edit: Also, I can't sit in the passenger seat anymore. I immediately get carsick because I'm not in control.

edit2: Well, the past few days consisted of me getting back into the online dating pool after a long break, and immediately I remember why I took a break in the first place: Asian men dating in my city is extremely difficult. I wouldn't have this much difficulty if I lived in any other metro city.

Was exchanging a few messages with this one girl but ehh..
I get the feeling it's not going to work out.

Living in a rural as hell town is miserable for online-dating. Literally everyone interesting is 45+ minutes away.

There's somebody else I've been talking to quite a bit, but she's 3+ hours away. What a shame because otherwise she's perfect.

SRG01

Was exchanging a few messages with this one girl but ehh..
I get the feeling it's not going to work out.

Living in a rural as hell town is miserable for online-dating. Literally everyone interesting is 45+ minutes away.

I know that feeling, dude. It's like... everything would be much easier if it was an urban city, right?

Irnbru

Thanks backslashbunny and metalguardian! It helps :p, guess I just gotta cast a wider net! And I will keep upgrading, just had some adventures in kayaking and house fixing ( just bought a fixer yay! ) this past weekend so! I'll keep at it!

I should answer more questions too, haven't done enough of those!

How awkward is it when you see someone you know but aren't really close with on Tinder....

But how awesome is it when you like said person and they like you back and message you

Requesting a profile critique:

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/aganguly4

Suggestions on how I can improve it?
Plz respond

Weren't you the guy that made the thread about how much you love Bollywood films? Why is that not mentioned anywhere?

I dunno, just seems more interesting to me than saying you liked Inception. But I'll confess that I'm no expert on what women are interested in or how to use these sites.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So, I'm going to say it again

If you run out of people on Tinder

delete your account, re-start it with a new picture.

I swear I suddenly have SO many more matches after seemingly having already gone through everyone. If they swiped you left the first time they most likely just saw your profile pic and won't recognize you.

Got a date set up for next week already, just picked one of the random new 15 matches or so that I've gotten in the last 2 days. And she was the one that contacted me, too.

I've actually STOPPED yesterday because there's too many good matches that I can contact now.

TL;DR delete your tinder and re-open if you run out of matches.

SRG01

So, I'm going to say it again

If you run out of people on Tinder

delete your account, re-start it with a new picture.

I swear I suddenly have SO many more matches after seemingly having already gone through everyone. If they swiped you left the first time they most likely just saw your profile pic and won't recognize you.

Got a date set up for next week already, just picked one of the random new 15 matches or so that I've gotten in the last 2 days. And she was the one that contacted me, too.

I've actually STOPPED yesterday because there's too many good matches that I can contact now.

TL;DR delete your tinder and re-open if you run out of matches.

Can you reopen with the same FB account?

potam

Banned
So I finally started up an OKC account and it got me wondering what the ratio of what gender messages first. Probably just depends on the person.

hahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahaha

hahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahaahaha

Girls get bombarded with messages. Look at a girl when she first makes her profile: it'll start off green for "responds frequently" or whatever, due to her ratio of replies to no replies being 0:0. Within 30 minutes max, if she's mildly attractive, it will go to red for "replies selectively". Granted, most of the messages the girl gets might just be "yo bb want sum fuk", but the point is, girls get so many messages, that chances are there are enough non-douchey guys who message her for her to choose from.

Well this sucks. Well full in on trying out the various sites the last few days. Reactivated my OkCupid account, but the prospects locally weren't too good. I went and made a POF account and found a lot more and sent out some well thought and personal messages across the last day or so. I then try go to sign onto the mobile app a few minutes ago and it had me logged out. I go to the website and it tells me my info is incorrect. When I try to reset my password, it tells me that my email doesn't even exist in the system.

I'm at a total loss on what happened to my account. I didn't send anything rude or sexual. My profile was very tame and I just really have no idea what happened to it. Has anyone experienced anything similar? And I even read that you can't even make another one if you got your account deleted, or it will be deleted quickly as well. I'm pretty much screwed for no reason at all. Just plain sucks.

y2dvd

I know that feeling, dude. It's like... everything would be much easier if it was an urban city, right?

Could be some truth. As an Asian dude, I've been able to land dates with a few Asian girls, white, Arabic, and I got a Hispanic and black date lined up. Move to the big city! :D

There could be some truth to the whole 'average girls gets more messages to hot girls'. It's probably like real life where the average girl seems more approachable to the majority. A lot of the average looking girls I've dated have told me since that they have deleted their accounts due to the amount of messages they receive with a lot of them being perverted messages. I feel for them and ask them why can't I get those messages lol.

Anyways it's just as I thought, the date cancelled on me last minute. Good thing I checked before leaving. She said her sister was real sick and she forgot about the date. I'm not really buying it but I'm not sweatin it either. Oh well, tonight I'm taking a dating break and I'm hanging with the boys lol.

Weren't you the guy that made the thread about how much you love Bollywood films? Why is that not mentioned anywhere?

I dunno, just seems more interesting to me than saying you liked Inception. But I'll confess that I'm no expert on what women are interested in or how to use these sites.

Bollywood is something to be made fun of really, guys and gals my age in metro's do it all the time. Exceptions are cool or unique indie films that come out occasionally but anything mainstream = bad. Plus I used Inception to describe my personality, Inception = Dreamer. Hollywood as a whole is seen as high brow here specifically in comparison to domestically made films

Beyond that, honesty is a thing and hardly any film has blown my mind in recent years than Inception even if some call it overrated. Plus, as an Indian it's understood I would have some interest in Bollywood films. Or do you want me to add "I like chicken tikka" as well?

Bollywood is something to be made fun of really, guys and gals my age in metro's do it all the time. Exceptions are cool or unique indie films that come out occasionally but anything mainstream = bad. Plus I used Inception to describe my personality, Inception = Dreamer. Hollywood as a whole is seen as high brow here specifically in comparison to domestically made films

Beyond that, honesty is a thing and hardly any film has blown my mind in recent years than Inception even if some call it overrated. Plus, as an Indian it's understood I would have some interest in Bollywood films. Or do you want me to add "I like chicken tikka" as well?

I don't even know how to respond to that. Come on man, I'm just trying to help.

waypoetic

Banned
It says in my profile that I'm a road biker and there's even a photo in my gallery of my bike (scenery photo) and when I reply to this girl that I just been out training she asks "jogging? :)".

Sorry I didn't mean to offend. And yes, I appreciate the critique just the same.

S'alright. Just took me aback a bit is all.

As I said I don't really know how to "work" these sites, but from that thread it seemed like those films were a big deal to you, so I was surprised not to see them mentioned. I also don't think Bollywood films being silly is a bad thing, I mean they're fun right? Girls like fun (I think).

I dunno, maybe it goes without saying for an Indian person, like you say. But personally I thought that was kind of a cool/unique thing about you. You're probably not trying to impress a British guy though :)

mekes

Well this sucks. Well full in on trying out the various sites the last few days. Reactivated my OkCupid account, but the prospects locally weren't too good. I went and made a POF account and found a lot more and sent out some well thought and personal messages across the last day or so. I then try go to sign onto the mobile app a few minutes ago and it had me logged out. I go to the website and it tells me my info is incorrect. When I try to reset my password, it tells me that my email doesn't even exist in the system.

I'm at a total loss on what happened to my account. I didn't send anything rude or sexual. My profile was very tame and I just really have no idea what happened to it. Has anyone experienced anything similar? And I even read that you can't even make another one if you got your account deleted, or it will be deleted quickly as well. I'm pretty much screwed for no reason at all. Just plain sucks.

If you haven't had an account before, has anybody signed in to their own account on your computer? I'm IP flagged because a girl I was seeing checked her account on my computer. The site now tells me that my username is not recognized. POF aren't really lenient with things like this, just deleting your account and signing back up within a week will be enough to get your IP flagged.

Guys, for the record it's on Thursday not today, not tomorrow, Thursday. I didn't mention anywhere in my posts any other day. Hold off the inevitable barrage of congratsonthesex.jpeg, clapping gifs, and toast gifs until then. Tomorrow night, I'll post one last hurrah and post a link to Phil Collins' I can feel it in the air tonight.

Oh... I thought you meant Monday. I was wondering since you disappeared all yesterday from this thread.

Top Bottom