• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Online Dating |OT| Please Respond

y2dvd

I'm outside relaxing and phone's almost dead so I'll give you guys the long NSFW version once I get home.

Short version was everything went better than expected. I have a inner sex god that was raging to bust loose. It came out...for the most part but came with a few caveats. Still, it was a fun time for both of us. She was awesome and understanding. Damn cool girl for sure and awesome kisser.

ZvlzGJS.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
super cute girl has agreed to a third date on Saturday for Brunch

... awwwwwwww yiss.

GatorBait

Anyone else feel like they have to "slow play" their messaging strategy? I have a handful of girls I'm interested in on OKC, but I'm holding off on messaging them so that I'm not juggling conversations and trying to plan dates with like 6 girls simultaneously.

After I signed up on POF about a month ago, I basically blasted messages out to everyone I was interested in immediately. That got exhausting and the logistics were a headache to deal with. Not making that mistake again.

Smiley90

Anyone else feel like they have to "slow play" their messaging strategy? I have a handful of girls I'm interested in on OKC, but I'm holding off on messaging them so that I'm not juggling conversations and trying to plan dates with like 6 girls simultaneously.

After I signed up on POF about a month ago, I basically blasted messages out to everyone I was interested in immediately. That got exhausting and the logistics were a headache to deal with. Not making that mistake again.

yup. 3/4 is about as much as I can handle at a time. Like I'll message a lot of girls in one batch and then see how many responses I get before I move onto the next batch. Same reason I've stopped swiping on Tinder again for now.

SRG01

yup. 3/4 is about as much as I can handle at a time. Like I'll message a lot of girls in one batch and then see how many responses I get before I move onto the next batch. Same reason I've stopped swiping on Tinder again for now.

That's exactly what I do to. I send about 10 messages per batch. Granted, I usually get zero to one reply each time so maybe I should start sending a lot more.

-PXG-

Jipan told me the NSFW version lol

Ya done good kid. I always told you, you were a player at heart. Just had to wait for your time for it to finally come out. Proud of you ;)

Knock her dead next time. Own that shit. Destroy it dude. You have my blessing.

I'm outside relaxing and phone's almost dead so I'll give you guys the long NSFW version once I get home.

Short version was everything went better than expected. I have a inner sex god that was raging to bust loose. It came out...for the most part but came with a few caveats. Still, it was a fun time for both of us. She was awesome and understanding. Damn cool girl for sure and awesome kisser.

I've been waiting for this! Excellent news mate. After what you revealed to all of us here I was afraid you were going to bust on contact, but this sounds good.

Since you had never had an orgasm other than in your sleep, that must of been one hell of good one!! Hopefully the first of many.

Jhoan

All right, whatever questions I saw that you guys had while I was lurking from my phone before it died will have to wait for another post. I'll respond to the posts then. Gather around the camp fire folks and make yourself comfortable because Uncle Jipan's got a story for you.

Before we begin, if you thought this happened:

giphy.gif

You were wrong.

If you thought this happened:

t3ViDmj.gif

Well,

Let's rewind the movie back to when I said I was going to meet up with the girl and start the movie from that point. You're still here? Good. Because here we go. Be advised that this movie is rated R for mature audiences because of strong sexual content/descriptions.

I went up to meet up with her where I told her to wait which was by the Starbucks about 5-6 minutes away from my house. She was dressed in sunglasses, a rainbow dress, and flat shoes with honey hair and reached up to my shoulder in height. I was wearing a striped black and grey v-neck shirt with plaid white, blue, and grey shorts and brown flip flops by Clarks; size 13, curly hair slicked back. I towered over her but not by much.

She fit right in the group of people sitting on the bench outside of Starbucks; you see, White people are an every day sight here in the sunny old Washington Heights section of Manhattan. However, the moment she stood up, it was clear to the White dude that was sitting next to her that she was here for me. I recognized her rainbow dress instantly having saw it on her Tinder profile; she looked exactly like her Tinder pictures and I'm pretty damn sure she was impressed by the lean, tall (6'2), muscular Dominican art student standing before her very eyes.

We walked away down the hill making general conversation---my legs in auto pilot mode from having been up and down the hills tens of thousands of times going to and from home---as we made our way to destination: the apartment that I grew up in with my brothers and mother, now inhabited by an eldest brother who was at work and my out of town mother with one brother married with kids having flown the nest. I finally had a room to proudly call exclusively "my room;" a miniature art gallery of paintings that I did hanging on the walls, a 32 inch television mounted on an old computer desk with an Xbox 360 and stacks of games beneath it; a bunk bed being the remnant of the days my older brother used to live there with the bottom bunk now full of books and clothes.

Back to the present. Eventually we reached my building, made our way up the steps---helping a friend's grandmother get into the building opposite mines---proceeded to enter the main lobby before mounting the stairs; she took off her sunglasses which now showed her green eyes, and finally reaching my humble abode as I unlocked the door. It was dark with the lights out as we made our way into the living room, and I customarily threw my keys on the dining table. I asked her if she wanted anything to drink, but she said she was fine. I walked over to the laptop (where I now sit writing this post), told her to take a seat on one of the plastic encased sofas, and went over to a tab I'd left open before I left containing an R&B playlist on Youtube to click play; she'd told me before that R&B was her favorite music to get her in a sexy mood.

I proceeded to make my way over the largest sofa she was sitting on and sat next to her. I looked at her green eyes for a moment, sure of what she knew what was going to happen next; I instinctively leaned in and just like that, we were making out; our tongues hungry for our mouths. I started rubbing my hands along her curves, with her hand touching my chest. The rubbing got more intense just as the kissing got more intense; I kissed her neck which smelled of a flowery perfume and her chest and ran my hands along her stomach, her lower back, and buttocks as she turned towards me.

I told her to straddle me and she did, lifting up her sun dress in the process and pulling it upwards like a root; she was going commando as she promised that she wasn't wearing any panties. I made a comment about it and proceeded to kiss her some more as I felt her warm vagina pressing against my shorts and rubbed my hands along her ass, kneading it occasionally and slapping it occasionally to get a satisfying moan before making my way up her back where her bra was. I started kissing her clothed breasts but not before she said that she needed to remove my shirt before I could see her 36D breasts in their full glory.

With my shirt removed and her satisfied to finally see what several years of hitting the gym did to my body, I proceeded to peel off her shoulder strap before she removed her bra exposing her nipples and tossed it aside. Amazing chest ahead, I then kissed her chest and licked the gap in the middle---her skin was salty with sweat but I didn't care---proceeded to kiss the area underneath her breasts, before taking a breast and sucking on it and doing the same for the other one, her moans mixing in along the sounds of the smooth and slow R&B music playing in the background along the stereo system.

By this point she finished removing her dress and was completely nude, her body completely clean shaven with only problem in this equation: I wasn't nude since she still had my shorts and boxers to go through as my last lines of defenses. I licked her stomach and kissed her stomach/lower abdomen, rubbing my hands along her legs and between it before she started unbuckling my belt, and removed my shorts. She got off again and stood up; I confidently removed my boxers without any shame before she straddled me again and we started to kiss intensely again. This time, I felt a tug at my now out in the open penis: she was giving me a handjob. At first it was painful as my legs reacted to this new sensation by jumping and tightening to her grip but then it turned pleasurable. Eventually the grip loosened, and became gentler again. She tried to position herself on top of penis, but I got alarmed, asked if she was clean and on the pill to which she said yes to. Hesitant, I said that I have condoms in my room to which she respected and said that at any time I should wish, I could totally do her without a condom. One question came out that she would keep ask me again later: "Shall we move things to the bedroom?" To this I said not yet and that I'm going to give her a massage.

We unmounted and she laid face down on the sofa allowing me to finally get a better look of her backside and admire her ass. I proceeded to knead my hands into her back, hearing her moans as I kissed and licked her back periodically. I slowly moved my way down her back before eventually reaching her ass and kneading my hands into them, kissing, licking, and getting a couple of nice satisfying smacks along the way. As my hands head further down south, I rubbed my hands on her inner thighs to hear more moans before going further down to her calves and feet, doing more kissing.

We switched with her now straddling my back and kneading into my sore back muscles from the previous day of hitting the gym; I felt a warm sensation. Apparently she was wet from all the arousal which I paid no mind to but had asked in any case. I instructed her to lick my back just as I had done and felt more warm sensations that made me feel good before I instructed her to massage my ass to finish things off; she complemented me on having a nice ass. To this I said, hitting legs and walking a ton does that.

Eventually she asked again "Shall move things to the bedroom?" to which I said, let's go. We got up and I tried to lift her bear hug style which got off on the wrong footing. I placed her back down and lifted her evenly now with her back on arm and her legs on the other; she was surprised at my display of strength that I carried her to my bed room---along the way, I did a squat to show how strong I was---spun around twice before placing her down with her laughing. She looked at my bunk bed. "Does that bed support two people?" referring to the top bunk where I've always slept. I said I don't know but did say that if it can support me, it can support two people (in retrospect, it does indeed support two people since I used to share the bed with my half brothers whenever they used to sleep over).

Instead of the bunk bed, I decided it would be best to use the spacious floor for the latter half of our activities and the wooden fold up chair I normally sit on to watch tv or play video games. I grabbed one of the pillows from my bed, placed it on the chair's back and sat down. To this she kneeled down with me being concerned about her knee hurting after a while. I offered to place a pillow down for comfort but she said she was fine. I felt a sucking sensation on my penis; she initiated a blow job. I was concerned that I would have dong cheese so I asked her how it was. She said it was good and continued as I started moaning and the sucking got more intense and had teeth from time to time. Her hair was a bit of an obstacle that she held it or I pulled it.

Eventually she stopped and I told her to put on the condom for me eventually but it wasn't working; I pulled out another type of condom from another bucket and tried told her to try it again after another hand job but my dong any of it. They were too tight and my penis was semi flaccid turning me off entirely and killing the moment. We both looked at each other and frowned. She said it happens and understood with a worried expression before she smiled then asked what we should do next. I told her we would put on rain check on it so I can bigger fitting condoms if anything for next week.

I grabbed the rest of the remaining pillows from my bed, placed them down on the floor, and placed a sheet over it before I went down with her kissing her madly some more. This time she mounted on top me and gave one final intense handjob that would have me moaning way more intensely as I rubbed her sides and her nipples; I was having an orgasm for the first time. Eventually she got off and I moved her to the bed of pillows for the final phase of our carnival of sexy times: eating her out to return the favor. I kissed her some more then made my way south kissing her stomach, her lower abdomen and rubbing my hands along her legs. I reached her vagina and started licking it; it tasted like metal. I got pleasurable moans from her and making sexy and funny comments about eating her vagina for dinner that I made her laugh.

I ran out of steam eventually, her face flushed read with excitement. She stepped out to the bathroom while I laid on the floor nude trying to process everything I just experienced. She eventually came back and told me she realized it was already past five; she was supposed to go meet her friend at 5:30 at Webster Hall. That was a sex session; I got up and went back to the living room with her to get dressed and walk her to the subway station.

We talked some more about general stuff as I got to know her better as we walked up, eventually reached the subway station, and parted with a kiss before saying it was fun and that we'll be in touch. And that my friends is the end of this movie. I walked off and proceeded to walk around my neighborhood basking in the after glow what had just happened several minutes before, checking out girls more confidently, and whistling Stayin' Alive. Was there a new spring in my step? Maybe. Was there some kind of understanding and smiling whenever I now saw couples? Absolutely. I was smiling at my own secret success; my dirty little secret. Years of being frustrated and acting like a bitter person whenever my oldest brother invites a girl over finally evaporating.

The end? Absolutely not. Stayed tuned for the sequel next week where I can expect to finally to pork her (I left her in a bit of teased state) and allow myself to fully let out my sexual god since there were a few moments where I had an idea but held back on following through with them due to over thinking about it.

I still haven't hit her up as of this moment but will do so eventually and tell was awesome and understanding despite some problems. She had a fantastic body as pictures showed but looked so much better in person. She's cool but no feelings otherwise. I like very much that she's understanding, doesn't give a hoot, and is content to trying to please me as much as I want to please her. Win-win for everyone because that's fantastic. Any way, thanks for sticking with the wall of text of guys. I'll be lurking. Enjoy the read. It took me 2 damn hours to write this like a narrative (I have an A.A. in English FYI guys).

Smiley90

wait so you DIDNT have sex? aw maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

slowclap.gif to the story though. Sounds like you two hit it off.

Smiley90

He did have sex. Just not penis in vagina sex, but they had oral sex.

@JIpan- Good job. I hope she wasn't faking it. Either way, I hope she appreciates you for what you did. SOLID MOVE, WOULD RECOMMEND.

Have fun porking her ;]

true, but............... does that count for wizard purposes? WHO KNOWS

I'd argue getting oral/doing oral first is probably enough for one day anyway. Plus it seems like that won't have been a one-time event anyway, so really, there's nothing lost. He'll just be even more excited for next time, now that he knows her a bit better. ;) And the pressure should be a bit off too! :)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I am so proud.

Smiley90

I chuckled at the "it tasted like metal" part LOL.

That's good. Could've been worse.

Apt101

After three bad dates where the women looked nothing like their profile pics and were older than me (and I'm 35....), then one bad date with a 20 year old who I could tell was just looking for an older man with some kind of money, I had a spectacular date from OkCupid with a 27 year old physics master. I don't have any great sex stories to share but it was fun, she was into the same things I am, and ridiculously intelligent. She showed up without makeup and in jeans a t-shirt, which I like - my ex was really high maintenance and I just want someone different. We have a second date lined up. Not sure if it's going anywhere yet, of course, but at least it was a good first date.

SRG01

true, but............... does that count for wizard purposes? WHO KNOWS

I'd argue getting oral/doing oral first is probably enough for one day anyway. Plus it seems like that won't have been a one-time event anyway, so really, there's nothing lost. He'll just be even more excited for next time, now that he knows her a bit better. ;) And the pressure should be a bit off too! :)

Nope, does not count for wizard purposes ;) Still, great story though!

Man Jipan you are an awesome writer dude, that's one hell of a story.

You definitely have some discipline man, I would of went in those sugarwalls bareback and pulled out, but that's just me. I just can't stand condoms.

Also laughed at the pussy tasting like "metal". Its definitely an acquired taste.

I know your didn't go all the way but still good that it was an awesome experience for your first go. Godspeed bud!

Smiley90

Man Jipan you are an awesome writer dude, that's one hell of a story.

You definitely have some discipline man, I would of went in those sugarwalls bareback and pulled out, but that's just me. I just can't stand condoms.

Also laughed at the pussy tasting like "metal". Its definitely an acquired taste.

I know your didn't go all the way but still good that it was an awesome experience for your first go. Godspeed bud!

First time? No condom? Random hookup?

that's a recipe for not just disaster, but also STD's.

First time? No condom? Random hookup?

that's a recipe for not just disaster, but also STD's.

Well I guess I have been very lucky over the years. I will wear a condom if she insists but its just never as good. But yeah, your right in way, for his first time he may have little control and end up dumping the load in there..babynames.com

Smiley90

Well I guess I have been very lucky over the years. I will wear a condom if she insists but its just never as good. But yeah, your right in way, for his first time he may have little control and end up dumping the load in there..babynames.com

No way I'm not wearing a condom with someone I barely know and am not 100% sure that she's clean AND on the pill. Just no fucking way. I rather not have sex than risk becoming a dad, fuck that shit. Of course it's not as good, but I couldn't care less if the alternative is pregnancy or pregnancy scares.

No way I'm not wearing a condom with someone I barely know and am not 100% sure that she's clean AND on the pill. Just no fucking way. I rather not have sex than risk becoming a dad, fuck that shit.

And that's cool..I have always used the pullout method and never had any dramas. I know there is still a chance but yeah like I said, no dramas here. Don't get me wrong I still have used condoms but sometimes heat of the moment, the passion and all that just overtakes me.

Im 35 years old, I'm not some irresponsible little kid either. Everyone has different views on this.

Maddocks

Jumping out the online dating business. It has been fun, 500 posts in the other okcupid thread, 15+ in this one. Been fun sharing stories and info and giving out advice, but I'm tapped out. Good luck everyone.

Sketchbag

Banned
Congrats Jipan!

Now Jipan, I've heard this story plenty of times and I hope this doesn't happen to you: there's a good chance next week may not occur. It isn't a slight against you, you must realize that if it happens.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm with Charlie on this one. Condoms don't make me feel shit.

Sketchbag

Banned
I am way too sensitive. Whenever I use a condom it feels like I'm not wearing one. Wearing no condom makes my weewee go into overload.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Smiley90

She might be close to her period.

I know whenever I was about to have my period (2 or 3 days before), my partners would tell me I taste a little different, a little metallic, almost.

I was gonna say something similar, but some just taste metallic in general. All depends on hygiene I suppose.

Also metallic is very... "tasteless", so there's that. Once it gets REALLY metallic it's probably from the increased iron as it gets closer to the period.

/biochemistry out

Jhoan

Congrats Jipan!

Now Jipan, I've heard this story plenty of times and I hope this doesn't happen to you: there's a good chance next week may not occur. It isn't a slight against you, you must realize that if it happens.

For some reason, I get this impression. My brother told me I should've gone for it any way. Feel like hitting her up now but might just wait several hours instead. Not sure. I know she goes to sleep late.

Sketchbag

Banned
For some reason, I get this impression. My brother told me I should've gone for it any way. Feel like hitting her up now but might just wait several hours instead. Not sure. I know she goes to sleep late.

Start talking. You want that connection. The whole, "Wait this long" thing is complete BS and isn't a rule. People lose interest fast if you drop communication. People move on.

She might be close to her period.

I know whenever I was about to have my period (2 or 3 days before), my partners would tell me I taste a little different, a little metallic, almost.

Yeah your probably right. All women have a slightly different "taste". Some have none at all.

I would describe it as a cross between B.O and fish smell. I know that sounds disgusting (and it can be if the smell is really strong), but if its just that light odour, I love it haha. Its definitely an unmistakeable smell to a man, that's for sure.

Smiley90

Yeah your probably right. All women have a slightly different "taste". Some have none at all.

I would describe it as a cross between B.O and fish smell. I know that sounds disgusting (and it can be if the smell is really strong), but if its just that light odour, I love it haha. Its definitely an unmistakeable smell to a man, that's for sure.

fish smell is bad hygiene dude. I thought it was normal after my first ex, but then when I went down on the second girl I was like "holy shit it doesn't have to taste this bad"

..... yeah.

... it can also taste like pasta. don't ask me why. I wish I knew.

fish smell is bad hygiene dude. I thought it was normal after my first ex, but then when I went down on the second girl I was like "holy shit it doesn't have to taste this bad"

..... yeah.

... it can also taste like pasta. don't ask me why. I wish I knew.

Yeah if the smell is really strong. When I used to go to raves, I picked up a girl, we got home and as soon as the pants come off the whole room was stunk up. The "light odour" I mentioned is enjoyable but yeah if its real strong it can be a turn off.

I would love to try a pasta flavoured one, that's sounds nice lol.

Smiley90

Well I'm assuming it's that, because.... yeah.

I was a bit confused though. I was like "the fuck, is this... holy shit this tastes like pasta"

Top Bottom