• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Online Dating |OT| Please Respond

SRG01

I think POF is actually better..

There's more actual women in my town, compared to the 3 on OKC. So no travelling is good. And quite a few just want casual encounters. Lets see how this shit goes

The problem with POF is that there's more noise in their matches compared to OKC. Then again, that's kind of the trend for most dating sites: targetted selection often results in both fewer overall matches and less noise.

Sketchbag

Banned
Holy fuck
Note to self, do not go online after midnight. All the fucking dickweeds are on at that time.

Hey, yo, just because I come on at 2:00AM doesn't mean PoF turns to shit. It was shit when I got there and I swim in it. This shit is great.

Now. I'll continue talking to super drunk girls and tell them to text me AKA Pizza Hut.

gugi40

Hey, yo, just because I come on at 2:00AM doesn't mean PoF turns to shit. It was shit when I got there and I swim in it. This shit is great.

Now. I'll continue talking to super drunk girls and tell them to text me AKA Pizza Hut.
Lol, if you could get them to buy you pizza hut then that is an accomplishment.

2:00am on Friday/Saturday is drunk time. Can be pretty fun soemtimes
Not if you don't want to talk to drunk people. If I wanted to just talk to drunks I would go down to Granville Street.

You oughta post some of the things you get. Haha

Well last night some guy was saying "Haha professional snuggler, I find that hard to believe. You are cute but I would make some major changes to your profile"
So I said "Well do you have suggestions or are you just picking on people tonight"
He then replied "Damn for some reason my email didn't send, can I just text it to you? I wrote so much"
I was like "Well just write it again, but I have a feeling this is some greasy way to get a girls number"

Then he just got frustrated and said he was from the federal government and he wanted to tell me what it was, and I didn't give a fuck about his opinion because he was just going to be stupid.

He was probably going to tell me to make changes that suited himself ...or he was just going to be an idiot.

Another guy was shocked that I didn't like shirtless pics, I just told him that they turn me off, because they really do.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Not gonna lie, that was pretty funny. I would troll people so hard if I got those stupid messages all of the time.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Lol, if you could get them to buy you pizza hut then that is an accomplishment.

Not if you don't want to talk to drunk people. If I wanted to just talk to drunks I would go down to Granville Street.

Well last night some guy was saying "Haha professional snuggler, I find that hard to believe. You are cute but I would make some major changes to your profile"
So I said "Well do you have suggestions or are you just picking on people tonight"
He then replied "Damn for some reason my email didn't send, can I just text it to you? I wrote so much"
I was like "Well just write it again, but I have a feeling this is some greasy way to get a girls number"

Then he just got frustrated and said he was from the federal government and he wanted to tell me what it was, and I didn't give a fuck about his opinion because he was just going to be stupid.

He was probably going to tell me to make changes that suited himself ...or he was just going to be an idiot.

Another guy was shocked that I didn't like shirtless pics, I just told him that they turn me off, because they really do.

LOLOLOLOLOL wtf is that shit?

Just let it go. Block them after the first stupid reply. I would have blocked them after the first message they sent.

No need to feed the trolls. Ain't no one got time for that shit.

Classic nagging them to make them feel worthless and then saying something nice to seem like a good guy technique. The backhanded compliment. PUA-style.

I'm gonna take a break off online dating for a bit. Nothing REALLY worked out from this first "wave", though I'm still on good terms and talking to one of the girls, worst case we'll just be friends but that's cool. Gonna need to recover my ego for a bit before I dive back in haha. Plus, work has been abysmally stressful these last few weeks and will continue to be so.

SRG01

Classic nagging them to make them feel worthless and then saying something nice to seem like a good guy technique. The backhanded compliment. PUA-style.

I'm gonna take a break off online dating for a bit. Nothing REALLY worked out from this first "wave", though I'm still on good terms and talking to one of the girls, worst case we'll just be friends but that's cool. Gonna need to recover my ego for a bit before I dive back in haha. Plus, work has been abysmally stressful these last few weeks and will continue to be so.

You're in Van-city, right? There should be a few things to do to keep yourself occupied for the next while :D

Halcyon

Went on a lunch/movie date with someone I met on Pof.

I had a good time. Ended it with a nice soft kiss.

It has made my lust meter go off the charts right now though.

davepoobond

Lots of people looking for an ego boost and with zero intentions of actual dating.

i have 8 of those in my match list right now.

i got a match in coffee meets bagel, finally. we'll see if they bother replying. that one girl i was texting never texted me back after the first day

Luigi87

>Message cute girl
>Get a reply back with a question
>Reply back to her, get no response
>Nearly a week passes, give up hope and move on
>Get email saying that said girl likes you! (aka 4 or 5 star rating)

Sheldon-ThrowsPapers.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
>Message cute girl

Sheldon-ThrowsPapers.gif

Been there, done that. Maybe try messaging her again? Since she liked you and all.

potam

Banned
went out with this girl from tinder last night. Her pics could have gone either way, but, I won't even try to stealthbrag, the girl is fucking gorgeous. We hung out until I went into work this evening.

Still trying to wrap my mind around why she might possibly be attracted to me. Just hoping she has acceptable levels of crazy and nothing off the scale.

davepoobond

some girl messages me and says I "seem" interesting and asks if i "want to talk." flattering.

mind you this girl messaged me 2 years ago while she lived in another state, and messaged me then (after i visited her profile but no message to her) explaining about why she was visiting people from her hometown and some random stuff about being homesick.

its almost hilariously sad. i already have another crazy girl i don't know from POF attaching herself to me with her emotional issues, i don't need another

SaskBoy

Haven't got a Tinder match in quite a while. Maybe it's time to get some new pictures? I don't even know how to get more matches.

Jhoan

I've just installed Tinder. What am I in for?
Swiping. Tons of swiping until your thumb falls off. Be prepared to get to get matched up with tons of bots, look at girls posing with tigers or lions, tons of mirror shots, bikini shots, at bars, or in a foreign country.
Haven't got a Tinder match in quite a while. Maybe it's time to get some new pictures? I don't even know how to get more matches.
Remember when Dora the Explorer told Swiper no swiping? Well my friend the only way by getting more matches is by swiping right constantly. I'm on semi-dry streak right now with matches since I've messaged girls but haven't gotten a response. One did reply apologizing by saying that she worked the whole weekend since she's a server so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and forget about it for several days. If you can, post a screenshot of the current pics you have on your rotation.

davepoobond

So I'll ask someone a question based on their profile and recently I've actually been getting quite a few responses back to the questions. The problem seems to be now they don't ask any questions back, they'll just simply state their answer and that's it. Sometimes if they reply back to the second message the same thing will happen, no real engagement in a conversation.

So when that happens should I basically figure if they aren't asking me a question back that their response to my question may as well be telling me they're not interested?

potam

Banned
So I'll ask someone a question based on their profile and recently I've actually been getting quite a few responses back to the questions. The problem seems to be now they don't ask any questions back, they'll just simply state their answer and that's it. Sometimes if they reply back to the second message the same thing will happen, no real engagement in a conversation.

So when that happens should I basically figure if they aren't asking me a question back that their response to my question may as well be telling me they're not interested?

yes

I usually just say hi and don't bother asking questions or commenting on their shit. If they're interested, they'll respond, if not, they don't

SaskBoy

Swiping. Tons of swiping until your thumb falls off. Be prepared to get to get matched up with tons of bots, look at girls posing with tigers or lions, tons of mirror shots, bikini shots, at bars, or in a foreign country.

Remember when Dora the Explorer told Swiper no swiping? Well my friend the only way by getting more matches is by swiping right constantly. I'm on semi-dry streak right now with matches since I've messaged girls but haven't gotten a response. One did reply apologizing by saying that she worked the whole weekend since she's a server so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and forget about it for several days. If you can, post a screenshot of the current pics you have on your rotation.

I feel like I've swiped right on every girl in my area, I've gotten a few matches but nothing in at least two weeks.

gugi40

Not gonna lie, that was pretty funny. I would troll people so hard if I got those stupid messages all of the time.
Lol I used to do that, whenever a fedora would message me and I would tell them I was not interested but best of luck, they would start saying the meanest most fucked up shit so I would troll the fuck out of them.
LOLOLOLOLOL wtf is that shit?

Just let it go. Block them after the first stupid reply. I would have blocked them after the first message they sent.

No need to feed the trolls. Ain't no one got time for that shit.
I usually block after the first message if I dont feel an attraction, which seems harsh but if you dont reply to these pricks in under an hour they dont get the hint and start messaging constantly and they say really weird things, one called me a 'forest creature' I lol'ed but also wtf'ed.

Yeah a lot of guys seem to be taking lessons from PUA crap which is the worst thing ever, it MIGHT work for a fling but I dont know what girl that is serious about finding a relationship would fall for that misogynistic fuckery.

Skullface

Online dating... I think I'm done with that shit personally. I dated one girl recently in her early 30's and she was definitely trying to lock me in. Then there was this other girl in her late 20's that was drunk all the time... Both seemed really normal at first. I think I'll try and meet some new girls when school starts. It's hard being a single father.

Edit: POF was the site I used.

Nothing like reading a profile of an amazing girl who's "tired of coming back to an empty home" to give you hope again. Even though there's a 1% chance she'll respond to any message you send, at least you know there are girls like her out there.

SRG01

Nothing like reading a profile of an amazing girl who's "tired of coming back to an empty home" to give you hope again. Even though there's a 1% chance she'll respond to any message you send, at least you know there are girls like her out there.

Yeah, it's kind of hard to find someone these days who's looking to 'come back to something' instead of going out.

I mean, there's nothing wrong with going out, but it gets tiring if it's all that you do.

Drensch

I honestly think these women don't know how to have a conversation. It's not isolated to you, and there seems to be no demographic to it either. They just don't know how to talk from what I can tell.

Skullface

I honestly think these women don't know how to have a conversation. It's not isolated to you, and there seems to be no demographic to it either. They just don't know how to talk from what I can tell.

I agree with this assessment. Sometimes you have to inject a calculated amount of information in your response. It helps if you read their profile and find out what they might/might not be interested in. I also feel like a lot of women on dating sites are used to getting hundreds of messages. It's to the point where you have to make a move to set yourself apart from the other guys that are messaging any given girl. That being said, you should always be skeptical of girls that are immediately into you from the first few messages. There's usually more to the picture.

Edit: On that last statement I made, I'd like to present an example from personal experience. 7 years ago, when I was 17, I was using this site called "spin the bottle". I doubt if it still exists, in retrospect it seemed like a pedo magnet. In any case, I started talking to this girl who was an absolute 10/10 qt 3.14. She had quite the down to earth personality to boot. I'd liken her to one of those suicide girls models, lip piercings, died hair, kind of gothy. Why was this gorgeous girl into me, a Quiznos manager still at home with mommy and daddy? It never occurred to me to question this.

So eventually we agree to meet. We decided on a movie by the theater near Fenway Park, the movie was The Hitcher with Sean Bean. She was to bring 4 of her friends, which sucked because I didn't have the time to wrangle my friends up. They were too busy partying it up with non internet acquaintances, probably sitting around with some beer and smoking pot. We had a solid mushroom connect at the time as well, so... Well, I digress. I wait at the Best Buy near the theater, and a group of gorgeous valley girl types are walking in my direction, which causes me to lose my spaghett. I also happen to notice this one 6' tall girl 350+ pound girl among the crowd. She had a bent, crooked neck. I remember telling my friends at the time that she had reminded me of a stegosaurs.

So the group walks up to me, and the stegosaurs gives me a hug and introduces herself to me as the girl I had been talking to online. Shocked and humiliated, I also introduce myself to her. Her friends are sizing me up and gawking at me. I was, at least to them, the guy that was desperate enough to chubby chase on the internet. I totally wanted to bounce, but y'know, I didn't want to destroy her feelings. So we sat through the movie, parted ways, and that was that. I emailed her the next day with a simple message that simply read "not interested". I know my actions and reactions probably seem harsh, but you have to keep in mind that she put a picture that wasn't of her on this dating website.

Tl;dr

Beware of girls misrepresenting themselves. Same can likely be said of guys.

I agree with this assessment. Sometimes you have to inject a calculated amount of information in your response. It helps if you read their profile and find out what they might/might not be interested in. I also feel like a lot of women on dating sites are used to getting hundreds of messages. It's to the point where you have to make a move to set yourself apart from the other guys that are messaging any given girl. That being said, you should always be skeptical of girls that are immediately into you from the first few messages. There's usually more to the picture.

Edit: On that last statement I made, I'd like to present an example from personal experience. 7 years ago, when I was 17, I was using this site called "spin the bottle". I doubt if it still exists, in retrospect it seemed like a pedo magnet. In any case, I started talking to this girl who was an absolute 10/10 qt 3.14. She had quite the down to earth personality to boot. I'd liken her to one of those suicide girls models, lip piercings, died hair, kind of gothy. Why was this gorgeous girl into me, a Quiznos manager still at home with mommy and daddy? It never occurred to me to question this.

So eventually we agree to meet. We decided on a movie by the theater near Fenway Park, the movie was The Hitcher with Sean Bean. She was to bring 4 of her friends, which sucked because I didn't have the time to wrangle my friends up. They were too busy partying it up with non internet acquaintances, probably sitting around with some beer and smoking pot. We had a solid mushroom connect at the time as well, so... Well, I digress. I wait at the Best Buy near the theater, and a group of gorgeous valley girl types are walking in my direction, which causes me to lose my spaghett. I also happen to notice this one 6' tall girl 350+ pound girl among the crowd. She had a bent, crooked neck. I remember telling my friends at the time that she had reminded me of a stegosaurs.

So the group walks up to me, and the stegosaurs gives me a hug and introduces herself to me as the girl I had been talking to online. Shocked and humiliated, I also introduce myself to her. Her friends are sizing me up and gawking at me. I was, at least to them, the guy that was desperate enough to chubby chase on the internet. I totally wanted to bounce, but y'know, I didn't want to destroy her feelings. So we sat through the movie, parted ways, and that was that. I emailed her the next day with a simple message that simply read "not interested". I know my actions and reactions probably seem harsh, but you have to keep in mind that she put a picture that wasn't of her on this dating website.

Tl;dr

Beware of girls misrepresenting themselves. Same can likely be said of guys.

I thought the name of the game to get the cute girl's attention was to talk to the grenade of the group. You pretty much had your work cut out for you. I imagine there might have been some cute girls on that group? haha.

davepoobond

Wow at that stegosaurus story. I probably would have bounced immediately.

"Sorry, I don't like when people lie to me" and that would be that. I haven't really been in that position so its easy to say what I would do. Who knows what i would actually do

I think I can agree with this... Basically It seems like I'm talking to myself after I'm asking a question and they answer it I have to answer own question to "continue" the conversation.

Even a girl that seemed like she was interested would never ask me any question and I just got frustrated with her and stopped messaging her. Also the ICP reference on her profile and the fact that she hadn't updated it in a year after I asked something about what she's going to school for ("oh, I graduated a year ago. Guess I should update my profile sometime.") made me feel like an idiot.

Yeah, great.

One girl that gave me a one word response and didnt reciprocate the question I just said "thanks for the response, I'm compiling the survey information and will publish in a scientific journal at a later date"

Like, idk wtf web site they think they're on. I'd rather get 0 response from people than a blow off answer. Just frustrates me. Especially when every other profile says they want more than just a "hi" of "hello" to respond to.

freshair

I think I'm gonna try this, how suggestive we talking?

I just put that I'm sexually dominant in between some other non sequiturs and they seem to pick up on it.

True story or true stories? I've had that too. Well, I've had it happen multiple times. I lay my expectations down asap and seems to work. Hook ups like that are primarily your doing and becomes a number's game.

Was singular, now plural :p

And it really is a numbers game. For every 1 person that is down, I get like 10 unmatches :lol

My current Tinder

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

I think the last picture (glasses / club) is a better first impression picture, but that's just me.

Other than that, your profile is fine. It's basically just a deal breaker when they can't decide to swipe right or left lol

Or for deciding whether or not to message you once it becomes a mutual match.

-----

And honestly, I use a ton of cheesy/suggestive pick-up lines. I mean if you're looking for something more substantial maybe don't use it, but I find it works to get the point across across pretty well.

Skullface

I just put that I'm sexually dominant in between some other non sequiturs and they seem to pick up on it.

And it really is a numbers game. For every 1 person that is down, I get like 10 unmatches :lol

I think the last picture (glasses / club) is a better first impression picture, but that's just me.

Other than that, your profile is fine. It's basically just a deal breaker when they can't decide to swipe right or left lol

-----

And honestly, I use a ton of cheesy/suggestive pick-up lines. I mean if you're looking for something more substantial maybe don't use it, but I find it works to get the point across across pretty well.

This along with the stegosaurs story probably make me seem pretty shallow, but I dislike you for your lack of tact. That suggestive garbage really does work, but it's made me think less of myself every time. It's also made me think less of you and I don't know you.

-----

I'm too nice to be messaging girls like that but I might just give it a go hahaha

Maybe i'll end up being drawn naked on that blog

freshair

This along with the stegosaurs story probably make me seem pretty shallow, but I dislike you for your lack of tact. That suggestive garbage really does work, but it's made me think less of myself every time. It's also made me think less of you and I don't know you.

I don't disagree. It's a very tactless behavior and you have to approach it in a different than you would other online encounters, imo. I use Tinder mainly to have fun so if I get unmatched or told to fuck off (and it has happened), it's really no skin off my back.

Now my OKC profile (which I reactivated lately, but haven't been using) is a different story and I actually use that to find someone I genuinely want to connect with. And I'm not saying that can't happen with Tinder, I just don't expect it with the way I've been using it.

Skullface

I don't disagree. It's a very tactless behavior and you have to approach it in a different than you would other online encounters, imo. I use Tinder mainly to have fun so if I get unmatched or told to fuck off (and it has happened), it's really no skin off my back.

Now my OKC profile (which I reactivated lately, but haven't been using) is a different story and I actually use that to find someone I genuinely want to connect with. And I'm not saying that can't happen with Tinder, I just don't expect it with the way I've been using it.

I hope you know I didn't mean anything personal by it. I find that behavior repulsive, but I'm just as guilty as the next guy, or you in this case. It's that when ever I've resorted to this, I think, "getting laid is over rated". That's a frightening thought in and of itself.

Skullface

Definitely not. Just wanted to point out that I'm not like this in everyday life and other online interactions lol

You and I sir, we're on the same page. It's a good point that you bring up too about how it's a different approach to a real life situation when compared the internet aspect. When the buffer that is the internet is gone, no more mask and you're forced to throw yourself into an actual social situation, I'm more aware than ever that how interact with someone online is different than how I interact in person. I get the feeling that this person expects something of me I'm not. I've always been able to maneuver these situations, but I always long for the opportunity when I can let my guard down.

Luigi87

>Message cute girl

Quoting myself, lol
Finally logged on (as I hadn't, and disabled all other notifications other than you've been liked apparently)

She did end up messaging me back.
... Must not screw this up...

Jhoan

I feel like I've swiped right on every girl in my area, I've gotten a few matches but nothing in at least two weeks.
Well there will be times where you get a dry streak going and other times when you're on fire. Think about what it is that you want out of it and maybe rethink about how you approach it. Me? I think I know that know that deep down inside, I don't want anything serious at the moment but wouldn't mind seeing where things go. Yet I don't list it. I think I need to reflect that on my profile just to cut the BS.
My current Tinder

F0E86FC2-02E0-4422-B4DE-F4B3F4BB71E1_zpsudlrjb5h.png

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
I think your pictures are pretty solid but I do notice that you do the same pose in two pictures so maybe rotate one of those pictures out for say I dunno a picture of you in nurse's scrubs or at a convention. If you want to then you can always rotate the main picture just to experiment.

I posted it in the bottom of the last page but here's what my Tinder profile looks like (the profile info is outdated since I change it left and right and made the beer pic my main pic). Click on the link:

http://i.imgur.com/S5RWygj.jpg

You sir have cojones. I was thinking about taking a similar approach since as I mentioned above, I'm not really looking for anything serious but I'm open to it and Tinder is very much more of a "let's see where this rabbit hole leads" approach. I think I need to be more honest in my profile and maybe send out cheesy pick up lines like the Paleontologist one. Then again, it's like Skullface said, it totally goes against your character doing it but at the same time, you're going for what you really want so I respect that since it's bold. I've seen too many girls listing that they're not looking for a hook up on it and respect that but sometimes I can't help but think that it's a farce (with all due respect to the female GAF members in this thread of course).

@Skullface even I'm guilty of being shallow since I'm kinda picky about the girls I swipe left to although I'm not opposed to going out with thicker girls but it depends on how thick we're talking. I remember I met a girl off OKC last year who was big in her pictures but I didn't think she was that big. Met her in person and I immediately wanted to leave the bar. I stuck it out but got bored of her so eventually I folded, shook her hand, left, and never contacted her again after that.

A little bit of an update: Got hit up by a girl on OKC after getting matched with her but I have no interest in replying. Hit up a girl that lives in the neighboring state and it seems like it's going to lead to a date depending on her next reply. The Indian Calfornia girl that replies to my texts sporadically (read: every 14-48 hrs), suggested meeting up this week to go to a museum and pre-game with wine beforehand on Saturday. I replied saying I would be down for Friday afternoon but I haven't gotten a reply from her since then yet. The swiping game continues.

EDIT: And it seems that I'm running out of matches so quickly. This damn app is too addicting. =/

Skullface

Well there will be times where you get a dry streak going and other times when you're on fire. Think about what it is that you want out of it and maybe rethink about how you approach it. Me? I think I know that know that deep down inside, I don't want anything serious at the moment but wouldn't mind seeing where things go. Yet I don't list it. I think I need to reflect that on my profile just to cut the BS.

I think your pictures are pretty solid but I do notice that you do the same pose in two pictures so maybe rotate one of those pictures out for say I dunno a picture of you in nurse's scrubs or at a convention. If you want to then you can always rotate the main picture just to experiment.

I posted it in the bottom of the last page but here's what my Tinder profile looks like (the profile info is outdated since I change it left and right and made the beer pic my main pic). Click on the link:

http://i.imgur.com/S5RWygj.jpg

You sir have cojones. I was thinking about taking a similar approach since as I mentioned above, I'm not really looking for anything serious but I'm open to it and Tinder is very much more of a "let's see where this rabbit hole leads" approach. I think I need to be more honest in my profile and maybe send out cheesy pick up lines like the Paleontologist one. Then again, it's like Skullface said, it totally goes against your character doing it but at the same time, you're going for what you really want so I respect that since it's bold. I've seen too many girls listing that they're not looking for a hook up on it and respect that but sometimes I can't help but think that it's a farce (with all due respect to the female GAF members in this thread of course).

@Skullface even I'm guilty of being shallow since I'm kinda picky about the girls I swipe left to although I'm not opposed to going out with thicker girls but it depends on how thick we're talking. I remember I met a girl off OKC last year who was big in her pictures but I didn't think she was that big. Met her in person and I immediately wanted to leave the bar. I stuck it out but got bored of her so eventually I folded, shook her hand, left, and never contacted her again after that.

A little bit of an update: Got hit up by a girl on OKC after getting matched with her but I have no interest in replying. Hit up a girl that lives in the neighboring state and it seems like it's going to lead to a date depending on her next reply. The Indian Calfornia girl that replies to my texts sporadically (read: every 14-48 hrs), suggested meeting up this week to go to a museum and pre-game with wine beforehand on Saturday. I replied saying I would be down for Friday afternoon but I haven't gotten a reply from her since then yet. The swiping game continues.

EDIT: And it seems that I'm running out of matches so quickly. This damn app is too addicting. =/

I'm afraid to even touch tinder lol. I think you've reenforced those feelings for me. I guess the whole concept of online dating is shallow. I don't want to speak for everyone, but looks come first when searching online. I doubt I'm in the minority there though. I'm not opposed to thicker girls, but that thick needs to be well distributed in the right places. I had a Social Studies teacher in 8th grade that referred to Ted Kennedy as a pear. I don't want to even think about getting into the psychology of why that stuck with me into my dating life...

freshair

I've seen too many girls listing that they're not looking for a hook up on it and respect that but sometimes I can't help but think that it's a farce (with all due respect to the female GAF members in this thread of course).

Some of it is. The one above said she wasn't here for hooking-up or a booty call. And I really only read the profile after they respond to the cheesy line to further the conversation, so I don't really notice if it's written until after. Whoops.

+1 "No new matches around you"

Ok, POF is weird... it's full of crazies and the UI is just destroying my eyes

I'm going back to OKC.

New message; "Hi"

Give me something to work with :(

Top Bottom