• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Orange is the New Black - Season 1 on Netflix - Every sentence is a story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty

i've never watched weeds but i'm enjoying this a lot. i always really liked the flashback part of lost - nice to see the form get another lease of life here.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
On episode 5 and I'm really enjoying it, also love how you can just burn through the season at your own pace.

LordCanti

On episode 01 still (Yeahhhhh Donnnnaaaa). I hope there's some explanation for how she got pinched beyond
a convicted felon stating she did something ten years ago. Where is the evidence for that? I know she took a deal, but seriously, how do you prove she did that ten years ago? I want there to be something she's not telling us. Don't tell me if there is, of course.

rexor0717

I'm on the third episode, really enjoying it so far. Not sure what else to say yet.

On episode 01 still (Yeahhhhh Donnnnaaaa). I hope there's some explanation for how she got pinched beyond
a convicted felon stating she did something ten years ago. Where is the evidence for that? I know she took a deal, but seriously, how do you prove she did that ten years ago? I want there to be something she's not telling us. Don't tell me if there is, of course.

Details unfold as episodes go on.

B-Dex

Wasn't sure what to expect, but I'm really liking the show. It's neat seeing all the actors in role's that, to me, seem contrary to their normal efforts. Kind of refreshing.

Maximus.

Last night Netflix presented its first ad ever for this show after I watched a movie. I started to watch it and it is a pretty fun show!

jerry113

Banned
If netflix keeps pumping these original series out at this rate, they're going to make subscription prices for cable TV look overpriced.

Famassu

Based on four+ episodes, awesome show. Was meaning to just watch the first episode before going to sleep but here I am, almost five episodes in.

Bladenic

2 episodes down. Really great so far. Definitely leaning much more toward comedic than dramatic so far. Anyone know what the source material is like?

Excellent premiere episode. Love the structure of the show. The shifts in acting for lead actress from annoying yuppie to traumatized victim are hella good

Bladenic

Finished episode 4. Goddamn this show is good. Loving it.

Loved the scene when Claudette kills the guy who hurt one of her girls. Claudette's story was really good. They all have been. Ironically Piper's story is the least interesting, but she's a great character so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom