• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Pacquio vs Marquez III (11/12/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSGMUN10000

Connoisseur Of Tedium
Agent Icebeezy said:
Prescott was a dead man walking.

Yeah he was. Alvarado was putting everything into those uppercuts. Prescott head was starting to do a bobble head. Well its time for tim big head and old casa to fight.

see5harp

Star Power said:
Khan needs to give Maidana a rematch

I wouldn't mind seeing Khan fight any of those guys but I actually want to see something from both Berto and Ortiz. My opinion of Berto and Ortiz has soured a bit, Berto from the loss to Ortiz and Ortiz from the no show in the fight with Floyd. I still want to see Tim Bradley and Kahn fight as well.

see5harp

Casamayor finally started throwing punches in Round 4. Bradley doing his best to remain the most boring lightweight in boxing.

TheNatural

My Member!
Didn't HBO give Bradley a big ass contract to fight for them? Seriously, this mother fucker is boring as hell. A big part of it is Casamayor is holding fucking 400 times so far, but Bradley has no killer instinct. The UK feed has Khan doing commentary basically shitting on Bradley asking why a guy who looks so buff only has 11 KO's in 27 fights.

Cousteau said:
?? wtf, ANOTHER fight before the Main Event?

who is this "paciaou" fighting?

It's this guy:
300540_310198072326592_100000092051652_1374234_1936220469_n.jpg

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
The guy on the right.

SSGMUN10000 said:
Lol. He showed up at the Houston rodeo one year and a couple of prople really thought it was him.

I'm not a big boxing enthusiast and I can tell right away it's not him:p

TheNatural

My Member!
Pacman is either going to destroy him, or Marquez is going to do his best Mosely "survive and get paid" boring fight impression.

hoos30

Michael Buffer pretty much has the best job eva....$1 million bucks a pop to do what most people would do for free.

jchap

TheNatural said:
Pacman is either going to destroy him, or Marquez is going to do his best Mosely "survive and get paid" boring fight impression.

No way. Marquez is a mexican. If he goes down, it will be in a blaze of glory.

jchap

Noshino said:
Tell that to Velasquez lol

Unfortunately, no one taught Velasquez how to avoid the widest looping amateurish punch ever.

HE HAS NO WEAKNESSES... EXCEPT TERRIBLE BOXING

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Never saw Marquez fight, but I cannot imagine for one second that he has any slight shadow of a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom