• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Pacquio vs Marquez III (11/12/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zep

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
it'll be another controversial decision. JMM is fighting great but judges will give Manny points for being the aggressor.

But you see JMM being pretty aggressive also, throwing great combinations...No way this is tied through 6.

The M.O.B said:
Wheels falling off Pacman hype train.

Money train going full speed.

Bob Arum gonna pull a Chris Rock on In Living Color

"50/50 split? Good lord that's a lot of money. How bout we settle for 30/70?"

abuC said:
The way this is going, Manny better not try to get in a ring with Floyd.

regardless of how this fight goes, I am now convinced Manny doesn't stand a chance with Floyd. An hour ago I would've gave the slight edge to Manny, but looks like he still has his same kryptonite; counter punchers.

6-2 Marquez.

abuC

computers putin' said:
regardless of how this fight goes, I am now convinced Manny doesn't stand a chance with Floyd. An hour ago I would've gave the slight edge to Manny, but looks like he still has his same kryptonite; counter punchers.

6-2 Marquez.

Yeah, and Floyd is on a completely different level of speed from Juan, he'd pick Manny apart.

Much like the UFC title fight earlier, I think it's primarily Manny's stupid strategy that's losing him the fight rather than Marquez's performance.

computers putin' said:
regardless of how this fight goes, I am now convinced Manny doesn't stand a chance with Floyd. An hour ago I would've gave the slight edge to Manny, but looks like he still has his same kryptonite; a fighter who isn't painfully over the hill.

6-2 Marquez.

Fixed. Manny been building up a hype train beating up on the same ol' recycled cans. Granted so has Floyd, but Manny did it using a style of fighting that would not translate over to a high quality opponent.

2Crisis

BigKaboom2 said:
Much like the UFC title fight earlier, I think it's primarily Manny's stupid strategy that's losing him the fight rather than Marquez's performance.

easy now, easy. Keep the spoilers seperate

TheNatural

My Member!
This is crazy, Marquez looks like shades of one of my all time favorite fighters, Julio Caesar Chavez. That Mexican bulldog-esque warhorse putting it together.

Baby Milo

LOL at pacs lunging punches. May would sleep him on one of those exchanges.wow pac breathing hard as hell in the corner.

6-3 JMM

abuC

Looks like Juan is going to get screwed on the cards, the powers that be are gonna protect that Floyd vs Manny fight at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom