• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Pacquio vs Marquez III (11/12/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Instro

Marquez's corner man is a moron for telling him he was winning the fight. Its way to close to say something like that. I do think he won though.

see5harp

Really disappointed with this fight. JMM landed some clean shots, but so did Clottey. He was so damn defensive and with similar punch counts I just don't know if I could give it to him. This was closer than anyone expected though. I wouldn't be upset with a decision either way though. It was a competitive and tactical fight, but i just wish they would have had more solid exchanges. No one looked hurt at any moment of the fight.

Anduron

I think there's a rematch clause, I'm not even sure I want to see a rematch. Pac can't do anything against this Marquez.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Pacman wins.

He's clean except for a headbutt cut. The other guy is all swollen. Pac landed more hits.

edit: Told ya

Fantomex

abuC said:
200px-Bivakmuts.jpg

"I score it 120-100, Manny"

Ok this is hilarious, what is this from?

hoos30 said:
Why? His mega-payday is swirling the drain right now...

True, this isn't really that great for him. Still though...he's the best of his generation now, no excuses. Manny had a kryptonite.

Edit : Robbery of the CENTURY!

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Pac won, more hits landed, and in better condition than Marquez.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
O...my... fucking.. God...

Fuck that shit. Hell no. Pac didn't win that. I had it 7-5 at least. Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom