• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[OT] This Winnie the Pooh Flash Game is Way Too Hard for Its Target Audience

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I love how people post triumphantly how they finally beat a character, only to edit with damnation of the following character.

Such beloved characters being treated like hell-spawns is hilarious.

Haven't tried the game myself yet though.

183200_10200328438792336_307097511_n.jpg

Fuck this game. And the japanese version is supposedly harder? Good lord.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I love how people post triumphantly how they finally beat a character, only to edit with damnation of the following character.

Such beloved characters being treated like hell-spawns is hilarious.

Haven't tried the game myself yet though.

I'll say I actually did the opposite, but I'm not sure it was an edit.

Going from Kanga+Roo to Rabbit was a huge step down in difficulty. I was like 1 HR away from beating Rabbit on my first try, and very easily beat it on my second.

And I still feel that way about Christopher Robin, the Rabbit pitches are some of the easiest for me to hit HRs off of. I have more trouble with the Piglet fastballs, honestly.

Fuck this game. And the japanese version is supposedly harder? Good lord.

Haven't played the English one since I'm already at the last character on the Japanese one, but based on a video I saw they should be the same (but I only saw the first four characters).

MrT-Tar

I've played hard, finally overcoming cheap fuckers like owl and tigger, however I've now reached my limit. Going against Christopher Robin is like standing against a God; no matter how good I may be, it will forever be futile.

Oh man, I need to give this a try when my nephew is around me on the computer. This could be entertaining. And it's in Japanese too!? Good stuff. Pooh Bear Winnie the Poooooh Bear!

BadAss2961

I got all the way to Christopher and accidentally deleted my cookies, wiping out my save. Had to play again, and ended up getting back to Christopher in less than 2 hours... Progress.

I've played hard, finally overcoming cheap fuckers like owl and tigger, however I've now reached my limit. Going against Christopher Robin is like standing against a God; no matter how good I may be, it will forever be futile.
It's not that I can't get a good amount of homeruns against him, it's just that you have to be ridiculously consistent to hit 40 out of 50.

Astral

I hate this. This game is making me so angry, so depressed. I have honestly never encountered a more hopeless situation. Is me reaching Christopher Robin so wrong? Am I not worthy enough to face him? Is Tigger trying to save me from the anguish that awaits me? I need to know.

I've seen that this is a debunked rumor (by someone who beat both versions with photo proof) and that one is not of notable difficulty spike/decline contrasted to the other.

There's a non-japanese version!?!?!

Also, what level is everyone at on t-i-double gggrrrrrr? I'm at 11 across the board (I have no idea what the upgrades are....)

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
There's a non-japanese version!?!?!

Also, what level is everyone at on t-i-double gggrrrrrr? I'm at 11 across the board (I have no idea what the upgrades are....)

Well, I didn't upgrade at all until Owl, and I was on him long enough to get everything to level 16-18. And I think I was around 18-19 on everything when I beat Tigger.

And the upgrades are Power, Control (size of the green dot), Speed (Pooh's movement in the box) in that order.

Jintor

The absolute worst is when your ball is just travelling along the foul line

and then it lands in the water

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Well, I didn't upgrade at all until Owl, and I was on him long enough to get everything to level 16-18. And I think I was around 18-19 on everything when I beat Tigger.

And the upgrades are Power, Control (size of the green dot), Speed (Pooh's movement in the box) in that order.

Yeah I didn't learn til Rabbit.....

Koomaster

I think I have had the most trouble with piglet so far. Kanga&Roo were somewhat hard but not as hard as Piglet. Rabbit is ridiculously easy to cheese - just stand all the way back in the plate - gives you time to line up your bat and see the ball as it starts to cross. Once I figured out that I knocked nearly all of his right out of the park.

Currently on owl, just shy of a few more homers to get past him.

Kitoro

Why does one of the other 4 flash games, "Tinkerbell's Emerald Jewels" play "Be Our Guest" from Beauty in the Beast? I don't think the developers got the memo that Tinkerbell is actually from Peter Pan.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Finally beat Kanga. Rabbit isn't too bad to actally hit the ball but I get an obscene number of fouls on him. I got 17 fouls last time.

Slygmous

I just got to Owl, and I'm not sure if I want to continue with his bullshit.... I really want to experience Christopher Robin myself to see what all the fuss is though.

I hate you, Owl.

inky

I just got to Owl, and I'm not sure if I want to continue with his bullshit.... I really want to experience Christopher Robin myself to see what all the fuss is though.

I hate you, Owl.

LOL, you hate Owl? you are going to love Christopher then... if you get there :p

Windam

Scaley member
Good lord, Piglet is fucking my shit up. All I do is strike fouls. How are you guys making it all the way to Owl or Christopher? D:

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I'm pretty much convinced that everybody having issues with anything prior to Owl, is just jumping on the bandwagon. They see the screams from Owl, Tigger, and Christopher Robin and they want to participate in the wailing as well.

But they have no idea.

diffusionx

Gold Member
I'm pretty much convinced that everybody having issues with anything prior to Owl, is just jumping on the bandwagon. They see the screams from Owl, Tigger, and Christopher Robin and they want to participate in the wailing as well.

But they have no idea.

No, actually Heffalump and Roo both drove me crazy.

I got Roo to 11 3 times with one more pitch and blew it. Twice with a huge ball that just went foul. I wanted to jump out the window.

Rabbit was easy, I got through him the first time.

I just played my first round against Owl, got to 6.

Top Bottom