• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[OT] This Winnie the Pooh Flash Game is Way Too Hard for Its Target Audience

OWL, YOU MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

crr37.png

Would you please look at this fucker? He has this smug "bitch please, do you even baseball?" look on his fucking portrait.

Yes, I am mad.
No, I'm not really that mad

todahawk

This game is like 50% psychological. You can't look at the score. You can't scratch your nose. You can't think. You must stare blankly at the middle of the screen, gauge the pitches, position, and swing.

It's like you can feel your soul exit the body. You become a mindless machine husk.

yes exactly.
Eyeore was kicking my ass, foul foul foul foul whiff whiff whiff whiff

Then 7 home runs and my longest was 136.2 right down the middle!

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I love the music. Gonna grab it for my morning alarm! I'm bad at the game though. Got to Kanga and keep hitting them out.

Fisico

What do the upgrades do?

Power => Instead of having a hit you can do a homerun by upgrading
Control => Supposedly it's easier to hit the ball with the green part of the bat
Speed => Well Winnie moves faster with the mouse

17 -> 21 -> 23

Prepare your ass Tiger

EDIT : Ahah owow

tiger-winniebuct6.png

13 in a row, I was on fire !

Chris here I come

Toppot

11/12 twice on Kanga and Roo -_-

Edit: Make that 3 times.

Edit 2: Foul ball my ass you little prick! It landed on the land!!!!!

Edit 3: Well thats them done, but I have a feeling I'll have to grind on them =/

Speed => Well Winnie moves faster with the mouse
Power => Instead of having a hit you can do a homerun by upgrading
Control => Supposedly it's easier to hit the ball with the green part of the bat
Eh, the previous two times it has been brought up in this thread, the order given by others was Power, Control/Meet/Meat, Speed.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
8 pitches left against Tigger. Needed 4 home runs and I had been doing awesome after screwing up around the beginning, on a 7 HR streak.

Ended up with 7 fouls and 1 HR.

Fisico

Eh, the previous two times it has been brought up in this thread, the order given by others was Power, Control/Meet/Meat, Speed.

Uh oh yes, didn't put them in order it was intentionnal.

The right order is

Power (Pa-wa)
Control (Mi-to)
Speed (Su-pi-do)

I didn't mean to confuse anyone, sorry if it was the case.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
I just beat the owl, it was clutch. I was at 0 balls left and finally got 19 on the final bat.

Frantic

Two days in the making, but 29/28 against Tigger. Now I move onto the Devil himself... may god have mercy on my soul.

G-Bus

Banned
28/40 on Chris.

Would be a lot easier if it was 60 balls instead of 50.

Still enjoy playing him over Tigger

Ultimadrago

This game is like 50% psychological. You can't look at the score. You can't scratch your nose. You can't think. You must stare blankly at the middle of the screen, gauge the pitches, position, and swing.

It's like you can feel your soul exit the body. You become a mindless machine husk.

I have yet to find more accurate, honest advice than this.

You know what's awesome? Hitting nine in a row against the owl and then not getting another one past the infield for the rest of the damn round!

Edit:

First hit of the next round barely rolls past the infield. I'm done with this game for today.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
You know what's awesome? Hitting nine in a row against the owl and then not getting another one past the infield for the rest of the damn round!

Edit:

First hit of the next round barely rolls past the infield. I'm done with this game for today.

I managed to get to about 15 with 20+ throws left. I still lost. Get too close and Owl unleashes a secret power.

With patience i know i can beat tigger but 28 is just so fucking much. One fucking mistake and you have to do it ALL over again. I just mainly wanted to see what the fuss was about christopher but now that i seen him in action i'm not even going to bother. Great game though.

Top Bottom