• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[OT] This Winnie the Pooh Flash Game is Way Too Hard for Its Target Audience

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Is there even any incentive to completing this? A grandiose ending? Aurora appearing and declaring you god-king of the Thirty Acre Wood?

Or does it just go back to the title screen, leaving you to contemplate the devastation you've wrought?

lol no. just check the first few pages of the thread someone won and they got zilch in return.

Silvawuff

The game should have been whackbat.

"Basically, there's three grabbers, three taggers, five twig runners, and a player at Whackbat. Center tagger lights a pine cone and chucks it over the basket and the whack-batter tries to hit the cedar stick off the cross rock. Then the twig runners dash back and forth until the pine cone burns out and the umpire calls hotbox. Finally, you count up however many score-downs it adds up to and divide that by nine. "

Ezalc

I'm stuck on Rabbit. And it isn't even that he's hard, it's that fucking river that goes into the field and says it's a foul ball. I must have lost 4 homeruns to that piece of shit.

Since it's gaming related,,, I decided I'm going to cosplay at PAX EAST 2013 as Christopher Robin from this game.

Yellow Shirt. Blue Shorts...
It'll be the new L of Cosplaying~
(´・ω・`)

I can knock out every slow pitch CR throws no matter what stupid spin he does. Blasted a 198.2 shot to right field. But FUCK his fastballs and invincible pitches. The only time i ever hit em were pure luck. My eye/mouse coordination is lacking too much to win. There's honestly no skill to beat him just pure luck.

Officially unbookmarking the game. Proud i made it this far.

MormaPope

Banned
tumblr_lkxbpfk0c11qcoaceo1_r1_500.gif

Just beat Tigger, jesus christ on the barbie. This game makes you feel way too satisfied for how dumb it is, the designer ran out of zonked out pitches, so naturally for Tigger they decided fuck it, invisible pitches!

Onto the anti christ.

Ultimadrago

Since it's gaming related,,, I decided I'm going to cosplay at PAX EAST 2013 as Christopher Robin from this game.

Yellow Shirt. Blue Shorts...
It'll be the new L of Cosplaying~
(´・ω・`)

Haha! That should be fun.

(Will you make personal touches? Red eyes? Blood running down your face?)

aaaaaa

First 3 are easy. Then Roo and Rabbit are excellent trolls, although they are easier to beat than they initially appear.

Owl is pretty much impossible if you haven't found the upgrades. Which happened to me. With upgrades he's not that hard.

Tigger... whole new ballgame.

I'm stuck on Rabbit. And it isn't even that he's hard, it's that fucking river that goes into the field and says it's a foul ball. I must have lost 4 homeruns to that piece of shit.
God damn the right side of the field. The lip of water at the end that instantly fouls you going over it has ruined so many attempts.

Westraid

I hit one ball which landed in the river.
After that, Pooh Bear would just hover around the screen but not move the bat at all.

Ef you Pooh Bear.

MechaX

Guys... I still can't beat Tigger. *Sobs*

Every time there is hope at the end of the tunnel, Tigger conjures up some black magic in order to make every hit foul!

What the hell? Goddammit. That's the last time I leave GAF up when I have friends over. At least it wasn't anything ban-worthy

This game has been rocking my world, in the worst way possible. And what's this bullshit about NOTHING happening if you beat CR? That's cruel in ways I can't even fathom

Shito

Tigger doesn't seem too bad. Only tried a few times, got to 25/28 once.
I can see it doable. At least it seems way more fair than this bastard Owl!

At first I was like "let's see what is all the fuss about"

1 hour later I leave with a burning desire to kill any Owl that crosses my path!
1 hour I could have spent lunching! Goddamn game!

Midou

I can get like 30/40 against that anti-christ. I pretty much give up though. It's partially luck at that point, certain pitches are easier to hit than others. If I get a ton of like Roo ones or Tigger ones, it's not too bad..

SAFCDan

Neo Member
I didn't want to post until I'd experienced the wrath of Christopher Robin, but I just can't get past Tigger, every time I get angrier...it's just never-ending pain :(

I can't bring myself to close it though, three evenings I've wasted on this stupid game now :(

Parallacs

My two hours spent with owl last night:

Nice: four home runs in a row...

Okay, I'm up to 11 home runs. I only need 8 of the next 20.

Okay, at 16. Need 3 of the next 12.

Okay at 18, I need one home run in the next 10 pitches.

STRIKE FOUL STRIKE STRIKE FOUL FOUL HIT HIT FOUL STRIKE

My two hours spent with owl last night:

Nice: four home runs in a row...

Okay, I'm up to 11 home runs. I only need 8 of the next 20.

Okay, at 16. Need 3 of the next 12.

Okay at 18, I need one home run in the next 10 pitches.

STRIKE FOUL STRIKE STRIKE FOUL FOUL HIT HIT FOUL STRIKE

Your mistake is to have hope.
Owl knows... owl knows...

Top Bottom