• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[OT] This Winnie the Pooh Flash Game is Way Too Hard for Its Target Audience

Ultimadrago

Huh... well Owl is a piece of cake for me but Tigger is pretty tough. Took me around ten tries to beat him while I beat Owl in two.

Yeah, it seems to be a thing around here.

Either Owl gives someone lots of trouble while Tigger is notably easier, vice versa. I ran into issues with both initially, but had a much tougher overall run with Tigger, while I've long figured out Owl.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Yeah, it seems to be a thing around here.

Either Owl gives someone lots of trouble while Tigger is notably easier, vice versa. I ran into issues with both, but I had a much tougher overall run with Tigger overall while I've long figured out Owl.

That makes sense. I could see how both could be tough, they are very tricky. What is funny is that while I can school Owl by himself, his pitches are the hardest for me to hit of Robin's throws. The rhythm of the other pitches combined with the zigzag of the Owl pitch throws me off.

33/40.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Welp, maxed everything out. Now I just need to up my skills.

Robin is just fucking with me now, he must have thrown 20+ Owl throws last round.

Cant get past eeyore. Fuck this game. Fuck Christopher Robin. I never liked that damned show anyway.

Woah now, you're talking about one of Disney's greatest IPs!!!!!

batteryLeakage

Neo Member
Holy shit! Beat Tigger! Down to the last pitch. I got 28 exactly.

Tried Christopher Robin. He's as ridiculous as everyone has said. This might be where I hang up my bat

Decided to give Chris Robin a go again after so long...

tQqEeeU.gif

Jarmel

Banned
YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Final ball bitch. The absolute final ball for the 19th home run.

Fuck you Owl straight up the ass.

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

So goood.

I couldn't find this thread a couple weeks ago, so my triumphant victory rage post never saw the light of day. But now, now...

Stupid owl. Do I even baseball? Hell YES I goddamn baseball. You can take that weak trash you're throwing and shove it into your smug-ass beak you bird-brained zig-zag throwing tootsie-roll-pop thiefing no talent clown! It's over! You're nothing!

Now, Tigger? I ain't got nothing to say about that cat, except that he's unhittable.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I really wish there's a comic that showed Robin being conquered, just for something fresh.

khaaan

Oh God...I couldn't do it. I almost made it as well, I think I got to Owl or whatever the second last dude was. I couldn't do it.

Toad.T

Banned
Why dude(ette).
I had to go through therapy to erase those memories and now you had to go and make them all rush back into my head.
Thanks a lot.
I did have a ton of fun with the thread during my lurking days though. Sorta liked the game too.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Fuck Christopher Robin in his little ass. I got all the way up to him, but I couldn't dedicate enough time to beat him. I guess playing at work was a little out of hand.

Top Bottom