• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[OT] This Winnie the Pooh Flash Game is Way Too Hard for Its Target Audience

Because of how I grew up, I'm totally fine with kid's games bordering on being nigh impossible for any child to beat. I liked that as a kid. At least now, you've got stuff like Minecraft so you can go do that. All I had was the option to continually bang my head against a wall and become let Mario 3 enrage me far more than any 5 year old should be enraged or quit gaming entirely.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
oh god it's back

why is it back D:

gB9C2Ihl.png

Why did this topic return? Why must Tiger mock me long since I already gave up? My soul is already yours, you beast. I have nothing to offer you!!!

*sobs*

No, I'm just a broken man. I don't have what it takes anymore, maybe I should just play a casual game like Dark Souls or Ninja Gaiden you know? Take it easy.

PogiJones

Banned
I just spent like 4 hours playing this game and reading this thread.

It was terriwonderful.

TIIIIGGERRRRR!!!! Tomorrow I'll have my revenge!

I have since played Hotline Miami. This is awesome.

Still no desire, or I guess "will" is the better word, to beat Christopher Robin though. He broke me last semester and my grades, among other things, suffered for it.

When I went to bed last night after this topic got bumped, I had the game soundtrack and the sounds of bats whiffing in my head. There's something about this game that just breaks you to the very core.

Top Bottom