• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[OT] This Winnie the Pooh Flash Game is Way Too Hard for Its Target Audience

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I want to break my fucking mouse.

Rhyvven

Neo Member
Gave it a try...Stuck at Roo. Even with upgrades.

So, in best toned, non-sensical, racist Japanese voice...."Fuck Roo".

I think I will just glue upright razor blades to my mouse buttons. This will further enhance the agony of having my so-thought quick reflexes bashed to mediocrity.

rekameohs

Banned
Oh fuck. This does not bring back good memories. Not good at all. I can only hear the voice of that fearsome demon, Christopher Robin.

TheOGB

Banned
pull-me-back-in-o.gif

All my progress was gone so I replayed today beat everyone up to Owl on my first try, took me 3 times to beat him. Tried Tigger once and got bored/frustrated and decided it was better just to be defeated then try to complete the come back. I did get to Robin before but never could get more then 25ish hits

Teppic

Found out about this yesterday. Made it up to Christopher Robin. Tigger was the hardest so far. I kept screwing up at the end. Got to 27/28 two times in a row.

onken

Holy crap was against Kanga and Roo, completely crashed out and made the last 7 I needed on the last 7 balls - was dancing around my apartment like a champ :D

TheOGB

Banned
So I went back to this hours ago now and forgot I actually beat Owl on the first try. I was well on my way of doing it again with Tigger, but I fucked up and got distracted a few times and got 27/28. :p

Muku

Oh my god.. this thread is back. Or should I say oh my Christopher Robin, since he's like god in that god forsaken game from hell. I think I've cleaned my cookies out recently, so I'd have to start fresh. Screw that.

Also.. that thing from May? FREAKING AMAZING! 10/10

This thread still cracks me up. It warms my heart. Definitely favorite thread of the year.

0danmaster0

Neo Member
What is this impostor of a Pooh baseball game?!

done6fkuy.png
donefinalc6kqj.png

It's no Pooh Bear Baseball.

actually since pooh ball first came out in 2010 and the lilo and stich tv series ran from 2003-2006 I think pooh ball is the imposter.

Also since the christopher robin of this game is yin.
250px-501_Yin.jpg
does that mean christopher robin is actually Cthulhu? it would make sense

Ultimadrago

actually since pooh ball first came out in 2010 and the lilo and stich tv series ran from 2003-2006 I think pooh ball is the imposter.

Also since the christopher robin of this game is yin.
250px-501_Yin.jpg
does that mean christopher robin is actually Cthulhu? it would make sense

I was more referencing to how easy this was to complete in comparison and less the dates each came out. Additionally, Pooh Ball seems to have been noted in 2008 while I can't find any sources earlier than 2011 for Cosmic Slugger. Simply because the show's run was earlier doesn't necessarily mean the game was made in that time. Plus, while 2003-2006 was its original run, it had future ones on other networks that covered years much later (all the way up to 2013). Again, even if it is the case that Cosmic Slugger was made first, it was immensely easier to beat to completion. Therefore, either it's an impostor or was simply surpassed by Pooh's Home Run Derby in terms of difficulty.

Also, yes I could see Christopher Robin as Cthulhu.

Enker

It took me 3 hours, but I finally beat Tigger.

Christopher Robin can go drown in a river full of the blood of his former victims. 14 on my first try, and my eyes are crosseyed from zoning in on invisipitches.

Top Bottom