• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Taking nap now, be fresh for when servers come up
See you then

My watch has been snoozed

Finaika

1RsNwVhv

Wow, Capcom is shameless.

vypek

My copy just got delivered. Glad it didn't make it there late at night. But its just waiting for me at my front door....

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
Question about buyers of the physical edition:
I entered my Overwatch Origins Code

then I tried the widowmaker code...and it said "you already used it"
did that happen for you too?

Dreavus

Hmm if that's the case it should be fine then. Does it say that somewhere in one of their FAQs?

Yes.

The first image says
"Overwatch Origin's Authentication Key - EU"
**Key**

Second one is just the key

EDIT:

Good to know, I'll try it out.

Alright, no issues redeeming, THANKS GUYS!

Jesus this thread moves fast.

Question about buyers of the physical edition:
I entered my Overwatch Origins Code

then I tried the widowmaker code...and it said "you already used it"
did that happen for you too?

Mine redeemed fine, so maybe you had a typo? If not I guess you have to send Blizz a ticket.

KimChi

Nice OT! Can't wait to start playing though I'm hoping my physical pc copy comes in before the game open ups.
I put up my battletag on the google doc and joined the discord, never used discord before though.

Man, all these extras in the physical edition make me feel like its the 90s and early 00s again.
Oh wow, now I know what to expect when my copy comes in.

Nice OT! Can't wait to start playing though I'm hoping my physical pc copy comes in before the game open ups.
I put up my battletag on the google doc and joined the discord, never used discord before though.

Oh wow, now I know what to expect when my copy comes in.

FYI the baby Winston mini-fig was a bonus from the store I got; might not be the same for everyone.

Grisby

Picked it upon ps4 on my lunch break.

Does the origins edition only come with the Widowmaker skin? Thought it was gonna come with some more costumes.

The wait for 7 pm is gonna be rough.

Can we tone it down a few notches with the weird Battleborn pot shots? I know the last few hours are gonna be tough but this is the Overwatch OT, not a grudge match.

NeoRaider

Am i the only one to think that CE is not worth the money they are asking for it? Specially for us in the Europe. I mean that statue is nice. But i only care about that steelbook, it looks great.

Does the origins edition only come with the Widowmaker skin? Thought it was gonna come with some more costumes.

I thought the widowmaker skin was only for preorders. Origins has 5 skins for 5 characters, though.

Am i the only one to think that CE is not worth the money they are asking for it? Specially for us in the Europe. I mean that statue is nice. But i only care about that steelbook, it looks great.

Nope. The artbook's the only thing in there I really wanted and though the steelbook would have been nice, it's not worth 100 quid to me.

It has all the others as well. Widowmaker skin is a pre-order bonus so it shows up as dlc. The rest are technically not "bonus" because they're part of the origins edition.

Robiin

Will I be able to have fun and will my team get mad if I don't plan on playing with friends, just random solo matchmaking without a headset? I had fun with the beta, but I like to mindlessly play when my gf is asleep without speaking with people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom