• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT10| That'll do pig, that'll do

normal player salt or pro player salt?

Pro player salt at lesser players making it in over better ones.

For example the past couple days has had a lot of Rogue drama over whether AKM will get a team or not. The fact that the best hitscan player in the west hadn't gotten a tryout is crazy, although there was an xQc leak that he got a tryout with Philly yesterday.

I-hate-u

All I know that Carpe and Shadowburn must play together.

They are the best of duo(s) in terms of teamwork and just getting it done for their team.

His Dva was worse than mickie's and All of his Ults were kinda not that great.

His Junk and Zarya at the end were very good.

Fam did you not see their first defense round in the fourth map? He stalled for days as D.Va. Also at this level of plat you can't use self destruct as a measure of how good someone is a D.Va player

Alucrid

Banned
Pro player salt at lesser players making it in over better ones.

For example the past couple days has had a lot of Rogue drama over whether AKM will get a team or not. The fact that the best hitscan player in the west hadn't gotten a tryout is crazy, although there was an xQc leak that he got a tryout with Philly yesterday.

i don't want xqc on my hometown team

IHaveIce

Banned
All I know that Carpe and Shadowburn must play together.

They are the best of duo(s) in terms of teamwork and just getting it done for their team.

Fam did you not see their first defense round in the fourth map? He stalled for days as D.Va. Also at this level of plat you can't use self destruct as a measure of how good someone is a D.Va player

His Phara ults were also not very good either. The timing for them was super weird.

I'm not saying he is bad, but Mickie was just the better D.Va, I did see it and think he still has alot to improve to really hold the standard of Envyus other players.

IMO they just let him play Route 66 because he needs as much promatch training as possible again, I think they would have won with Mickie, nothing to back that up though

Blues1990

Considering that Cthulu Zenyatta is a thing, it would be perfect if his Discord Voice Lines having him whisper things that will directly seed doubt in the targets mind.

Veelk

Banned
Attached to D.Va: they WILL nerf this. They will nerf everything.
Attached to McCree: (whenever you miss a shot) miss
Attached to Genji: You'll never get the healing you need

antitrop

Get those title suggestions in, OT11 will be up by the end of the week.

Something with some kind of shelf-life. This OT's title is great, but we've been through Roadhog's entire death and revival in the span of it.

Blues1990

Get those title suggestions in, OT11 will be up by the end of the week.

Something with some kind of shelf-life. This OT's title is great, but we've been through Roadhog's entire death and revival in the span of it.

Overwatch |OT11| "EMBRACE INSANITY" (Competitive Mode, that is.)

Overwatch |OT11| "Maximum Mada."

Overwatch |OT11| "How To Counter Bastion + Torbjorn + Symmetra + Orisa In Three Easy Steps."

Tonight I experienced firsthand just how quickly Hanzo's ultimate can push a match in your favor. :O

I was playing Mystery Heroes, attack side on the Gibraltar map. At first it started to look like we weren't going to make it to the first checkpoint, but we persevered and the game started to give us a more balanced team. As we're going through the second checkpoint I get killed again, and when I res the game gives me Hanzo.

I'm terrible at Hanzo. :(

(To be fair I'm terrible with almost everyone, but with Hanzo I'll miss 3/4 of my shots easily.)

Still, I keep moving with the team, trying to keep pressure on the enemy from behind our Reinhardt and not be completely useless. We're rounding the final corner and getting hammered pretty hard, when I see a group of enemies tucked behind Orisa's shield at the same time my ultimate becomes available. I use it and score a triple kill on the cluster, and the team pushes right up to the launch pad. The enemy keeps coming though, and the result is an all-out, close-quarters brawl right on the goal line. I'm trying to stick to the edges, firing arrows into the dust cloud hoping to hit somebody as this thing drags on and on, wondering why nobody has successfully picked me off yet until... my ultimate is ready again! I pull back, fire it into the melee, and score a quadruple kill. One stubborn Mei stands in our way for a few seconds longer, and victory is ours!

Felt great. :D

Blues1990

Overwatch |OT11| Call an Exterminator

Because of all the moths (Mercy ult) and rats (Junkrats)

Yes it's bad but do it anyway

Sounds great!

tumblr_nkb5qkxP791s2wio8o1_500.gif

However, some people here may not like that. ;)

tumblr_n4l5jctv5t1s2wio8o1_400.gif

just realized i played with the legendary berserking guts. The tilt was real i guess

How did I tilt? I was playing and getting good kills, and then our one healer decided to ditch and play Tracer, THAT pissed me off. But I didn't stop playing. I didn't realize we were in the same game tho lol

This game might not be for me anymore...drifting away..finally hop back in tonight and just lost 5 comp matches...I dunno man. I guess I'll come back for Junkenstein...

rulerk1

How did I tilt? I was playing and getting good kills, and then our one healer decided to ditch and play Tracer, THAT pissed me off. But I didn't stop playing. I didn't realize we were in the same game tho lol
The thanks at the end of a defeat usually means a slight tilt. Not sure why they switched off healers when we did well. Shame cause I was kind owning that Widow too lol

Top Bottom