• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT2| A New Low in Unlocking and Microtransaction Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

peakish

First legendary skin is the butt ugly Wood Bastion, who I never play.

The second is a god damn Reaper skin.

Fuck this fuck. And fuck your loot boxes Blizzard.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Hanzo
Mercy
Widow
Lucio
Roadhog

ARXltqC.gif

Mercy
Winston
Lucio
McCree
Widowmaker

I like heals and I like monkeys. I'd be glad to dump McCree when he gets nerfed, he's fun mostly because he's overpowered.

That feeling when you've been planning for a week to buy a specific legendary skin for a hero...then get a leg drop for that hero that isn't the one you were going to buy...and now don't know what to do with the credits...

Wanted Safari Winston and Gambler McCree. Got Scuba Winston and Mystery Man McCree. Not what I wanted, but not objectionable enough to spend a hard earned 1000c on the ones I liked a bit more. Shrug.

Moonlight

Banned
Everyones top 5 chars GO!!!

(in no particular order)

1.Zenyatta
2.D.Va
3.Mcree
4.Reaper
5.Bastion
In terms of who I like the most...

1. D.Va
2. Pharah
3. Zenyatta
4. Tracer
5. Winston

As far as playtime goes...

1. D.Va
2. Mercy
3. Winston
4. McCree
5. Lucio

maouvin

Mercy
Lucio
Zen
Rein
Winston

Yes, I'm trying the other roles too.

That feeling when you've been planning for a week to buy a specific legendary skin for a hero...then get a leg drop for that hero that isn't the one you were going to buy...and now don't know what to do with the credits...

Wanted Safari Winston and Gambler McCree. Got Scuba Winston and Mystery Man McCree. Not what I wanted, but not objectionable enough to spend a hard earned 1000c on the ones I liked a bit more. Shrug.

The only answer is voice lines.

Mine

1. Winston
2. D.Va
3. Junkrat
4. Mercy
5. Soldier 76

Edit: Reinhardt would probably be in my top five if I didn't feel like I need to use him all the time, and am thus somewhat bored of it.

aka_bueno

Winston
Pharah
Lucio
Reinhardt
D.VA/Soldier 76/Roadhog/Reaper

Honestly it's too hard to pick only 5, I like so many of them. Reaper and Roadhog are quickly becoming some of my favorites after not playing them at all.

Game is too good

Tecnniqe

Banned
I bit the bullet and bought 24 boxes. First one I opened was the Genji Sparrow skin (I don't hate it as much as other people seem to) and legendary credits. Felt good.

Mei
Roadhog
Mercy
D.VA
Junkrat

My level 4 box is when i got my first Legendary.

That epic feel!

Unsure what it was but it could been the mercy skin. Imp one.

eek5

1. Junkrat
2. Winston
3. Lucio

I don't really care for anyone else. :\ Pharah is fun I guess but I suck real bad at playing her

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
1 - Hanzo
2 - Zarya
3 - Junkrat
4 - Mercy
5 - Torbjorn

atm

Nottle

1. Junkrat
2. D.Va
3. Mei
4. Reinhardt
5. Soldier 76.

But really I enjoy playing as everyone except maybe Hanzo, McCree and Bastion. I need to spend more time getting good with them. Also I want to be better with Zarya, Widowmaker, and Reaper. Some characters I don't play because someone else is always them. I

Mupod

zarya
zenyatta
pharah
junkrat
and...I dunno. I play almost everyone else kinda equally. S76 and Lucio are my best characters out of them but I have more fun on Roadhog and Reaper. I think I'd really like Widow if I ever got a chance to play her.

Lesath

(in no particular order)

1.Zenyatta
2.D.Va
3.Mcree
4.Reaper
5.Bastion

What I usually end up playing:
1. Mercy
2. Lucio
3. Reinhardt
4. Hanzo
5. Pharah

What I actually enjoy playing:
1. Pharah
2. Tracer
3. D. Va
4. McCree
5. Hanzo

Mr.Mike

The legendary drop rate actually seems pretty high, especially considering that they're selling the loot boxes. I've gotten two so far at level 24. Certainly it seems like people who play this game a fair amount will have no problems getting/buying the skins they want.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
The only time I'll pick DVa is if I'm on offense and we already have a Reinhardt. Otherwise I feel like I'd be contributing a lot more if I just picked something else. Kind of baffles me that as many people like her as much as they do.

R0ckman

Yeah they have to be careful with McCree because one screw up and you get a flood of Meis in casual play. I'd fight a good McCree over a crappy Mei. She's just not fun to fight period.

My top charaters

Tracer
Genji
Lucio
Winston
McCree

Ferrio

Banned
Yeah they have to be careful with McCree because one screw up and you get a flood of Meis in casual play. I'd fight a good McCree over a crappy Mei. She's just not fun to fight period.

Its not like McCree is the only thing holding Mei back

My level 4 box is when i got my first Legendary.

That epic feel!

Unsure what it was but it could been the mercy skin. Imp one.

I got a legendary in literally my first box.

Odette. Cool costume but I haven't had a chance to play Widowmaker much if at all. I'd rather have that one though if it had to be for her.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
My top 5 has changed about a hundred times since I first started playing in the beta. Right now it's:

1. Reinhardt
2. Hanzo
3. Winston
4. McCree
5. Genji

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom