• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT3| White, White, Blue, White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Symmetra is op ya'll probably better than like 8 Lucios on koth also nothing is going to stop me from bitching and blaming literally everyone but myself for that loss. None of them losers got MY gold medals did they DID THEY nope Symmetra is queen forever.

Had a funny encounter with Reinhardt v Reinhardt yesterday. Enemy pins me but doesn't get the kill, I pin him back and finish him off. Felt like a cartoon lol. Just wanna give a +1 to the concussion mine advice given, it can be pretty versatile.

Practicing getting accurate with your grenades is also worth your while. Sure, a lot of the time it'll be artillery but there'll be plenty of awry times when a direct hit can save your life and so on.

Concussion mine blasts Reinhardt really fucking high too, aside from providing you with a lift if you want to shoot people over certain walls in some maps. I know the thing about Rein because some asshole Junkrat kept on blasting me off the payload when I had my shield up.

Rad-

Zenyatta is my second highest win rate hero at 75% and second highest k/d hero at 4. He is just amazing now after the Widowmaker and McCree nerfs. I asked to buff him before but those W and M nerfs were enough to help him. He doesn't need a buff anymore.

Moonkid

Concussion mine blasts Reinhardt really fucking high too, aside from providing you with a lift if you want to shoot people over certain walls in some maps. I know the thing about Rein because some asshole Junkrat kept on blasting me off the payload when I had my shield up.
Yup, it's especially handy when he has the team grouped up behind and it leaves them open. I've flubbed it a few times, however, due to being a little too eager on the button lol.

I didn't play much Soldier until recently but he really is damn good in a ton of situations. I have much better luck with him than Pharah, who I used to play a lot when we needed an attack character.

Redmoon

Bought a second copy for testing purposes and for the eventual "I don't wanna play at my rank so ima just chill on this account for today".

Also apparently my laptop can run this as a nice 30+fps looking like potato
cDUU5SI.jpg
:p

ramyeon

Ran into my first toxic player on voice chat last night. We were playing on Lijiang Tower, I think he was a Genji. I could hear him getting frustrated mid way through but no one had mics on. Then suddenly with 30 seconds to go he started swearing at everyone saying that we all fucking sucked and to "get some fucking skills you c***s". Switched on my mic and told him to settle down which just led to him swearing at me, calling me shit and gloating about his gold medal for eliminations. I had silver (As well as gold in objective eliminations and objective time... but who cares about the objective amirite?) with 11 kills so I called him out and just replied "Yeah, well I still beat you".

Sorry, wait, when did this become a competition within a team? For fuck's sake.

Zaventem

Ran into my first toxic player on voice chat last night. We were playing on Lijiang Tower, I think he was a Genji. I could hear him getting frustrated mid way through but no one had mics on. Then suddenly with 30 seconds to go he started swearing at everyone saying that we all fucking sucked and to "get some fucking skills you c***s". Switched on my mic and told him to settle down which just led to him swearing at me, calling me shit and gloating about his gold medal for eliminations. I had silver (As well as gold in objective eliminations and objective time... but who cares about the objective amirite?) with 11 kills so I called him out and just replied "Yeah, well I still beat you".

Sorry, wait, when did this become a competition within a team? For fuck's sake.

Did you report him?

Vooduu

Holy sh*t, I logged into today (PC) and I'm lagging like crazy. Internet is fine and my PC is good (980 Ti, overclocked i7).

Anyone else experiencing this?

Dreavus

Played a bunch of bastion today for some reason. If you re-position a LOT and aren't leading the charge it's pretty damn powerful.

He can't reflect Zarya's left click or Winston's lightning, what else?
Symmetra's left click (and turrets). Mei's left click. Zenyatta's discord orb (as far as I know).

Also, he can't reflect melee attacks (including Reinhardt's hammer), but deflect will block the damage.

Heng

He can't reflect Zarya's left click or Winston's lightning, what else?

Symmetra's Beam and Zenyatta's Discord Orb. Not sure if there's any others.

2 legendaries in a box! :D

I've had my fair share of toxic people in the past 2 days. Yesterday, a roadhog player and a reaper told me Hanzo was easy to play because I can ult on a wall... I have a feeling none of them has even tried Hanzo.

R0ckman

For those curious a dev replied in their forums on the matchmaking, it is not ALWAYS perfect and it has several things it looks for in matchmaking, and I get the impression that MMR is not as high on the list of other things when trying to find a match, from a business standpoint I guess finding a match as fast as possible would be the highest priority for them.

They reccomend playing with friends and sending requests out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom