• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT3| White, White, Blue, White

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind Mei too much, but I will never not be annoyed at the enemy Meis who put up a wall in front of the spawn point as the match begins. Like, congratulations, you delayed us by five seconds, that will surely make the difference!

Savitar

Isn't that the same with every hero? A widowmaker pro makes you not even want to leave spawn.

No even a widowmaker can be dealt with....Mei though.....she doesn't go down easily. And you start to slow down....then stop....your staring dead ahead into her eyes.....her cold dead eyes and pop....you get an ice blast between your own frozen eyeballs.

patchday

No even a widowmaker can be dealt with....Mei though.....she doesn't go down easily. And you start to slow down....then stop....your staring dead at ahead into her eyes.....her cold dead eyes and pop....you get an ice blast between your own frozen eyeballs.

mei is pretty nuts

I love, and intentionally walk right up to someone's face as I've frozen them. forcing them to stare right in my face, as their health bar depletes to zero. Most of the time I don't bother with an icicle headshot. Just a long, slow drop to the end.

Mei is my favorite hero to play, if you can't tell.

Catdaddy

POTG on my second time playing Junkrat.. After many many roundd of DVA finally got my POTG with her - both in one night.

Xeteh

Why is double Winston so good? I hear this comp a lot but don't know why

Seagull talked about it a bit, his leap on landing does 50 damage and his primary fire does 50dps to a single target so if you have two Winstons jump in and immediately start attacking you have the potential to do an instant 200 damage to one or more people.

Add in that he's hard to kill and his shield can block certain ultimates like Reinhardt's.

No even a widowmaker can be dealt with....Mei though.....she doesn't go down easily. And you start to slow down....then stop....your staring dead ahead into her eyes.....her cold dead eyes and pop....you get an ice blast between your own frozen eyeballs.

Widowmaker is probably the strongest hero in the game in the right hands, competitive games center around how good each team's Widow is and how well they can handle the other team's. Mei isn't even really played.

KuroNeeko

I love, and intentionally walk right up to someone's face as I've frozen them. forcing them to stare right in my face, as their health bar depletes to zero. Most of the time I don't bother with an icicle headshot. Just a long, slow drop to the end.

I like you two!
We're like Soul Mei-ts!

mbpm1

Seagull talked about it a bit, his leap on landing does 50 damage and his primary fire does 50dps to a single target so if you have two Winstons jump in and immediately start attacking you have the potential to do an instant 200 damage to one or more people.

Add in that he's hard to kill and his shield can block certain ultimates like Reinhardt's.
Nice, thx

Jams775

again, you're trying way too hard to make this into a personal issue. you come out of the woodwork screaming get over yourself, and for what? because i posted a picture of chat of someone who i ask to switch immediately after they switched to an already filled role to... another role that had a symmetra in it?

god, i'm starting to think YOU'RE rose lmao

anyways, if you wanna continue this argument, discussion, whatever, feel free to PM me so we don't clutter up the thread :)

Honestly he's right (that it sucks to tell people to switch) pretty much because you have no idea what they've been playing previously. They may have just gotten tired of always being support. Like I have.

I think blizzard needs to take a look at this problem. Everyone expects someone else to play support but nobody wants to. I do like to play support if I know my team is good. But sometimes they're not and I want to play another hero. At some point I'm going to stop playing support all together because I'll be sick of it and do you know what'll probably happen that match? There won't be any support and some nobody will be telling me to switch and never do it themselves.

It's not about you though, and it's a problem blizzard needs to solve. Or we just need to get used to not have support.

1upsuper

I love this week's brawl. I wish it were a permanent mode. I also wish it didn't take me 5 minutes to find a game. On PS4.

Would you guys want an stealth based hero in overwatch, or would it break the game? Either an predator shimmer, or a spy type character would be interesting.

mbpm1

Would you guys want an stealth based hero in overwatch, or would it break the game? Either an predator shimmer, or a spy type character would be interesting.

I think Blizzard tried looking into that idea before but concluded it was not able to be balanced well

Pilgrimzero

Protip:

If the objective is to take an objective running around outside the objective doesn't help. Perhaps instead of chasing down the Pharah your silly butt could help Rienhold push onto the objective so he's not standing there by himself when he breaks through their line.

Savitar

My favorite character so far is Pharah, I love the ability to jet into the air and rain down missiles upon people. So many get confused but some are able to deal pretty good, I've survived a few crazy situations being surrounded by enemies just because I was flying all over the place like a mad man. It can be a pain to use her ultimate though, barrage makes you such an easy target half the time you end up dead but tonight I was finally able to make a PotG by having a whole enemy team trying to cap our point with their back to me, they were all piled up on each other. I came from behind and unleashed it fully into them, not one was left standing. Got my achievement and that cool spray of her using Barrage with the big head. Was pretty awesome.

I would be okay with someone who had a predator shimmer style cloaking ability, assuming it's on a reasonable timer. Maybe even make it their ult, idk.

Savitar

Between Genji and Tracer it feels like we've already got our sneak attacks and able to blitz in and out characters.

Gator86

Mei is fantastic. A hero who beats enemies both physically and psychologically.

Miracle

Made some Hearthstone cards with OW heroes!
33aa535b.png

33d8306e.png

46fe1f35.png

9f209b1c.png

Make a RoadHog! :3

Played a bit more tonight. Still trying to "get" it.

Bastion is cheap as hell, but I don't care. I pick him every time. Shameless.

Mei is fantastic. A hero who beats enemies both physically and psychologically.
It's true. My favorite is after I've been super effective with her, and someone on the enemy team rage-counters me within with their own Mei, their expectations set on payback, their destiny, only to be frozen once more.

Obligatory

The+face+of+true+evil+cancer_eea321_5939414mobile.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom