• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT3| White, White, Blue, White

Status
Not open for further replies.

Son Of D

a9Gp8L2.png

I really need to work on my accuracy.

I4swAg7.png

And also try and improve my winrate for these two.

(PS4)

Craazyville

Neo Member
PC.
on ps4. Lucio is 4675 with 33 games with him

never played with Mercy on here yet. but if i had to guess it would be around that. even that looks low tbh considering how well some mercy players are.

Cool.....I tried Lucio on the rando gamble game today for the first time....no idea what I was doing.

Well I will keep practicing. I like playing support but I feel like I spend too much time trying to boost damage.

LiK

I wonder if I'm the only one who gets excited to be POTG. And totally bummed when it's for someone else even go I did well in a match.

Rad-

I had a chance to try out the console version the other night at a friend's house who double dipped and I noticed some differences in feel between the two versions.
Heroes like Genji, Hanzo, Pharah or anyone where you may have to switch between leading your shots and trying to go for point blank hits while moving erratically were much more frustrating to play fluidly.

Having some one get behind you as reinhardt was immensely terrifying.

Solider 76 felt immensely powerful because the aim assist basically felt like his ult was always active if you had your crosshair anywhere near an enemy.
It also felt much easier to track enemies at close range with Reaper, Mei, Symmetra and Tracer.

Despite the fact that it was the same game it felt very different to play with a controller.

I feel like Pharah is very strong on consoles because nobody can actually hit you when you are in the air.

How much healing is "good"? my average is like 2700....is that good? bad?

Hmm that sounds pretty low to me. My average is 6500 and I don't think I'm even that good of a Mercy. With Lucio it's 5200.

Zaventem

How much healing is "good"? my average is like 2700....is that good? bad?

I think it could be better but it also depends on the amount of games played too. My Mercy is ok but i have 5,427 average on her.

Yeah, they need to make his ult build at least 25-35% faster because its the weakest support ult by far

Then give him 25 more shield because there's no reason for him to die by a widow bodyshot and BAM, zenyatta is now super good, not OP and not weak either

bonus point: make him able to have 2 orbs of harmony up at the same time instead of one, but now that MIGHT be too powerful... not sure

Nah i agree with the orb thing, if it went to two, even with the line of sight restrictions he would see way more use.

I wonder if I'm the only one who gets excited to be POTG. And totally bummed when it's for someone else even go I did well in a match.

I'm right there with you. What's frustrating to me is when somebody gets a PotG because I revived and then healed them as they did whatever. I'm the real hero!

SoldnerKei

I pick D.Va when attacking the first point on Hanamura and it works really well with random teams. I jump through the upper opening next to the doorway and go right for the point. Typically I'm ignored or maybe one player notices me on the way to the point. As soon as they realize I'm taking the point, they break away from the door to attack me and D.Va is surivable enough to keep them distracted while my team is free to flow in. It almost always works if not immediately, within a minute or so because their defense has fallen apart.

and then for point B just wait till your team is near and drop your ult in there, rip all their turrets and possibly some of them, join your team in new mech to sweep the rest. Had some games on that map done in like 3 mins lol.

D.va is pretty good once you know her role, and since Blizz is buffing her seems like I'll be using her for a while.

LiK

I'm right there with you. What's frustrating to me is when somebody gets a PotG because I revived and then healed them as they did whatever. I'm the real hero!

It blows when I was Pharah and killing multiple guys in the sky and they give it to Torb or Bastion who sat there in turret mode.

It blows when I was Pharah and killing multiple guys in the sky and they give it to Torb or Bastion who sat there in turret mode.

Haha yes there's a lot of that. I do think the game gets it "right" a lot of the time though, where you'll see something happen while playing and think yeah that was PotG and it usually ends up being it.

Copenap

For ranked, surely you will have to attack and defend a payload for a complete match, right? Otherwhise I fear people just figure out which has the higher win rate and leave everytime they are up to do the harder round.

abundant

What's worse, and kind of BS, is when your team wins, yet someone on the losing side gets POTG. I can understand it if it was a close, hard fought game, bu it sucks when it happens on a blowout.

phyrlord

For ranked, surely you will have to attack and defend a payload for a complete match, right? Otherwhise I fear people just figure out which has the higher win rate and leave everytime they are up to do the harder round.

I could be wrong, but I though competitive was control maps only. I'm probably remembering it wrong.

Klyka

Banned
Ranked needs to restrict stacked characters. That's all I ask for.

Apparently the tournaments that restricted people to 1 hero of the same kind per team are already thinking about removing that rule since it wasn't very well received and makes the ways you can set up your team very strict and rigid.

LiK

Apparently the tournaments that restricted people to 1 hero of the same kind per team are already thinking about removing that rule since it wasn't very well received and makes the ways you can set up your team very strict and rigid.

Two of the same max.

nOoblet16

Seagull uses his wolf ult with Zarya's ult to kill 4 people (I don't know if all 4 were final blows though) and then he kills a 5th later after few seconds. Everyone says it's the PoTG.

The actual PoTG goes to Mercy in his team who did a quadruple ressurection that led to them capturing the point and everyone in the chat called it lame and robbed and what not. Healers get no appreciation !

Beartruck

I love Reinhart murder-suicides. Was on the cliffside point on ilios last night. Enemy team had nearly overrun the point and had stepped out to attack me. Charged through the pile of them and sent their reaper and zarya flying off the cliff with me.

LiK

Seagull uses his wolf ult with Zarya's ult to kill 4 people (I don't know if all 4 were final blows though) and then he kills a 5th later after few seconds. Everyone says it's the PoTG.

The actual PoTG goes to Mercy in his team who did a quadruple ressurection that led to them capturing the point and everyone in the chat called it lame and robbed and what not. Healers get no appreciation !

I always think quad revives should be POTG. That's always a clutch win.

If Seagull didn't do it, it isn't worthy of PotG, obviously. /s

Klyka

Banned
I tried that lucio movement with a friend.

You have to ADADADADAD while also moving your mouse quickly left and right in conjunction with the ADADAD spam

or i guess you can just macro it XD

mbpm1

Hes doing atleast 3 times as much as everyone else. I think a little less damage wouldnt kill him as a character. But I understand this is a very unpopular opinion.

if you took damage you would have to give him something else.

i vote for siege-tank mode

I tried that lucio movement with a friend.

You have to ADADADADAD while also moving your mouse quickly left and right in conjunction with the ADADAD spam

or i guess you can just macro it XD

Hrm. Is this replicatable on controller, or does it require the mouse movement? Could see rocking the control sticks being a bit easier if it's doable.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
In an immobile form. I though people already gotten over their salt with him?

I thought people moved on from Torb salt and yet here we are. I think its as new people get the game old stuff comes back up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom