• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT3| White, White, Blue, White

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramyeon

It's turning out to be way too hard to play this with anyone but randoms due to time zones. Would have thought there'd be more Australians on OverwatchGAF at least.

DesuNe

jRKgll.gif

I would cry.

This gif quality is making me cry.

I've not seen many great Widowmakers to be honest. Last game where I asked for there to be 1 less sniper as we had 2 the other guy in their group also switched so we then had 3... These internet trolls.

5 wins 1 lost this morning. Good morning indeed.

D.Va apparently has the highest winrate amongst the tanks. Not what I would have expected.
All the tanks are above 50% though. Good for them.

D.Va is freaking amazing disrupting the game on attack. She can get to the chekpoints so fast, the enemies will try to fall back and let your team enter (if your team are not a bunch of idiots). She is pretty good also helping moving the payload, and when your team is there, defend them with the shield, move to the back of the enemy using a corridor, and then disrupting them again.
She wins the games when the team is stuck on a chokepoint. The problem is, most of the time, the team doesnt see you fighting behind enemy lines.

4 tracers defense on king's row. i'm glad a couple of them decided to change hero. the last check point is much easier to defend. got them stuck at the first corner. went from lucio to mei. couldn't decided if i should wall or not but they kept saying wall it up so i was like fuck it. block my team it is then <3

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I spam that line whenever i can because i hate it so much that I want to spread my hate.

I like default zarya so eh.

Architect sym is dope.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
It feels so good when somebody comes at you (Mercy) and you switch over to your pistol and cap their ass. Like, I ain't entirely defenseless jerk!

Goddamn this is a brilliant game.

Antiwhippy

Tanks are my jam.

Honestly think they're the class with the most interesting mechanics.

Also just got roadhog over 50% w/l after starting out terribly trying to learn him. Planning to do the same with zarya. My w/l was bad with her but it's improving.

Jintor

I prefer assaults, but second most played is def tanks

faves definitely farah, tracer, but recently picking up sollie 74 and genji. they're real fun! so is mccree but i feel kinda shitty with him compared to the others

Antiwhippy

I do like playing assault also, it's just that it's nearly guaranteed that the assault slots will be taken in pubs so eh, I'll fill the other roles.

I do like pulling out a pharrah during the last few moments of a payload defense because sometimes you just need rockets in a tight corridor.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wouldnt mind some more 76 skins as well, but I think I'm going to dislike anything they come out with for 76 based on his character

ElyrionX

I've been picking Widow a lot lately. And losing a lot too lol.

I don't get it though. I am getting a couple of medals every game and I am proactively pushing payloads and defending points. I don't just hang back and snipe all the time.

EDIT: Just picked Widow again. Of course the game where I get no medal at all, we steamroll them. WTF

I've been picking Widow a lot lately. And losing a lot too lol.

I don't get it though. I am getting a couple of medals every game and I am proactively pushing payloads and defending points. I don't just hang back and snipe all the time.

You're hated because you're too good or too bad.

Kito

I didn't know that shooting someone's head doubles damage. Either the tutorial didn't mention this or I forgot.

Antiwhippy

His is fairly common to get I find.

I was glad whenever I get potg with roadhog so I could subject everyone to a full screen of roadhog's belly button.

Haven't had a great time playing this weekend. Don't get me wrong I love the game, it's more the community that is ruining it for me. It's either play solo with randoms that have absolutely no concept of team work and prefer playing team deathmatch instead or it's group up with my other semi casual friends and get stomped by level 120+ groups anyway. There doesn't appear to be any middle ground and it's sucking the fun out of the game quick smart. Not sure what else there is to do. Such a shame.

ElyrionX

I bought the Chrome skin first because everyone was using Carbon Fiber. But I just caved and bought the Carbon Fiber skin. It looks so much better. Even the shurikens (with blue edges) look better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom