• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT3| White, White, Blue, White

Status
Not open for further replies.

balohna

OK, you can do that with defence matrix but what if he walks back on it then holds down left click on the huge head hit box? If you don't use defence to engage you are dead before you get to him.

I guess I either usually surprise them or they aren't that good, because I legitimately don't see S76 as a big threat when I play D. Va.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
This thing is just pure, distilled happiness. I've only shot like 4 people, but I've healed a small nation's worth of patients. It's odd, but playing Mercy is just so damn relaxing. I ain't got to worry about shit except keeping people alive. Float over here, heal, float over there, heal, buff a Bastion, float over here and heal yet another Tracer trying to be a tank.

Life is good.

as OP as McCree is actually nothing in the game makes me angrier then the hanzo derp arrow hitboxes. Has Blizzard said anything about fixing that shit?

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I really don't know how anyone plays this solo or in a duo, I have lost every single game tonight while getting 3 - 4 gold medals every single game. This was the last game played:

pf2xpBy.jpg

I team wiped them multiple times but it still wasn't enough, at least I got my cute spray, I guess. It's just not a fun game unless you're playing in a full team.

This thing is just pure, distilled happiness. I've only shot like 4 people, but I've healed a small nation's worth of patients. It's odd, but playing Mercy is just so damn relaxing. I ain't got to worry about shit except keeping people alive. Float over here, heal, float over there, heal, buff a Bastion, float over here and heal yet another Tracer trying to be a tank.

Life is good.
Have you tried Lucio yet? I really enjoy using him as a healer

Ark

as OP as McCree is actually nothing in the game makes me angrier then the hanzo derp arrow hitboxes. Has Blizzard said anything about fixing that shit?

The hitboxes and netcode in general are fucky as all hell. As much as I enjoy the game, it's more frustrating to play than BF4 at launch.

I've stuck with BF4 since launch and it's my favourite FPS in a very long time, and I'm hoping Overwatch follows a similar path.

zoukka

I really don't know how anyone plays this solo or in a duo, I have lost every single game tonight while getting 3 - 4 gold medals every single game. This was the last game played:

I team wiped them multiple times but it still wasn't enough, at least I got my cute spray, I guess. It's just not a fun game unless you're playing in a full team.

Pub games just suck period.

I play Genji very often and you have to work so hard with him, constantly moving, flanking, skillshotting snipers, healers, getting in and out safely. Then you get a Potg from any one of the "press q to win" ults and still lose because people don't even walk in to the objective -.-

Xeteh

Yay, bought Architech for Symmetra with my Overbucks. Been struggling to figure out which I wanted since I've got most skins I already want and some characters I do want a skin for (like Pharah's Raindancer) I have another decent legendary for.

Idiot question:

Eliminations means assists and 100 kills and Deaths means how many times you were killed?

You're right about eliminations. Final blows and solo kills are tracked separately.

If you're talking about the number that appears when you eliminate someone it's the percentage of damage you contributed so 100 would mean you did it yourself.

Plum

I never thought it possible that I could meet a team which is literally the worst team out there.

I joined a brawl game mid-match, Payload was halfway on Numbani. Got three kills quickly and got a gold medal for eliminations at two. I just wondered HOW that could happen?

Gator86

Absolutely agreed. I can be Mei frozen or McCree combo'd all day and it doesn't make me nearly as infuriated as Hanzo deaths. What a trash character.

Bit late on this one, but to the people on the previous page regarding whether Blizz would possibly show something at E3, I'd consider that they might have a presence at the PC Gaming Show.

I feel like I remember them coming to speak on Heroes of the Storm there last year. Also, the show will once again be hosted by Sean Plott (Day9) who has a storied career being interactive with Blizzard games. It would not surprise me in the least if they used this platform as a stage for them to make a hero announcement and speak on Overwatch as a whole.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I got a quintiple kill with D.Va. :')

My reward was a two legendary lootbox. I am blessed today.

I got a legendary skin/500 overbucks box when I hit Lv. 25 too. I think it might just be a Lv. 25 thing.

I never thought it possible that I could meet a team which is literally the worst team out there.

I joined a brawl game mid-match, Payload was halfway on Numbani. Got three kills quickly and got a gold medal for eliminations at two. I just wondered HOW that could happen?

In one game I had the gold medal for eliminations for like 90% of the match. I had 2. With Mercy.

Mercy should literally never be leading in eliminations. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom