• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT3| White, White, Blue, White

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
pfffhahaha

there is literally no reason to play a round with pubbies when the enemy team has a good widowmaker. She literally solos your entire team,no matter what you do.

GG Widowmaker XD
Where are you finding these Widow gods in regular pub matches?

Xeteh

There is a good chance to survive it when 6 shots do 35 dmg as minimum, not every hitting he maybe shooting a bit late and you already going in iceblock etc.

He needs to be close enough for the flashbang to hit, the shots aren't doing 35 damage... they're doing 70. Unless McCree screws up there is no way he should let Mei live long enough to get frozen.

R0ckman

Damn, lost a game because I was so dumbfounded my team let a Lucio, Soilder and Genji into the objective that I forgot to ult them. I was Pharah and was flying around looking at why the hell no one was fighting them, if there was a Rein in the enemy group, just wondering what the hell happened.

I was returning from spooking a Hanzo and Widiw away. They were near the point and as I returned I noticed the objective being taken.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
I have pretty good MMR cause I have 60% winrate.

it just throws them at me in EU.
Maybe you only have a 60% win rate because you leave anytime you play someone good ayyyyyyyyyy

But for real though, you must be playing some Counter Strike players, it's pretty popular in the EU.

Haven't won one game, today. 10 games in a fucking row. Worthless, absolutely worthless. Pretty sure I had a team where our widowmaker was a poorly written bot, too. Got three gold medals for 2 kills, damage included, once. Come on, you know? Just, like...why? Why play?

Izayoi

Banned
Isn't the 50/50 rumor just indicative of a properly working matchmaking system? I typically fluctuate between 47 and 53. Rarely do I steamroll or get steamrolled. Seems to work well...

Sora_N

I tried to level up so played a few games in pubs.

We almost won but if the Reinhardt didn't keep trying to attack when we're on defense, we could have held out the last 20 seconds.

I was forced to play Mercy since no one plays it in pubs, that's ok but him causing us to lose like that really pissed me off so I said why the fuck did you charge into the enemy and die after I res'd you?

I get pretty mad when we're close and this one guy messes us up this badly, we could have won if he just shielded.

XenoRaven

Lmfao I can't even build a turret this team is so bad. Why do people turn on the game if they're not even interested in at least pointing their gun in the general direction of the enemy and shooting?

Nah it's cool though. That double Pharah/McCree defense comp made the enemy team shake in their boots. You could tell because we didn't stop the payload for even one second.

R0ckman

Another team that cant surivive for more than 30 seconds at a time. I hate Roadhogs that can barely do anything but charge enemy team ults and hide for a breather.

R0ckman

Lmfao I can't even build a turret this team is so bad. Why do people turn on the game if they're not even interested in at least pointing their gun in the general direction of the enemy and shooting?

Nah it's cool though. That double Pharah/McCree defense comp made the enemy team shake in their boots. You could tell because we didn't stop the payload for even one second.

If they aren't shooting what the hell are they doing?

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
OK now that was better, finally got a 6 man team on after a few days of duo queue and we won most games, it really is a different game.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Had this game earlier before we had a full team, this is the shit you have to deal with unless you're a full premade:

Bk3vCXO.jpg
Shamed for playing to win, he then proceeded to go full retard by blaming the loss on being Lucio on attack.

Sora_N

People on random games don't want to win. They never really care if there's a healer or a tank or if there's too many of one hero.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Well I'm back at 1000c and I've decided on a Mercy skin but they're all so good I can't pick which one.

What I like is the when you and another player are still waiting to pick after the timer runs out because you are both so used to filling whatever role is needed like a bloody responsible adult or something. You are just locked in a staring contest at each others picks expecting the other to lock in the third Genji for the team.

nOoblet16

Widowmaker's hard counters REALLY need higher damage or she needs lower health.
At this point the 2 heroes that have the easiest time to get to her do fuck all damage, it takes an awful long time to kill her using Winston or D.Va. Long enough for her to just grapple away to a healer or into a group of enemies.

It's just not nice how a traditional sniper is in a game, she simply doesn't fit and destroys the game imo. With a kit that doesn't make sense. Submachine gun, grapple and as much health as a frontline hero....like wtf?

Gibraltar is an awful map against snipers.

Klyka

Banned
Widowmaker's hard counters REALLY need higher damage or she needs lower health.
At this point the 2 heroes that have the easiest time to get to her do fuck all damage, it takes an awful long time to kill her using Winston or D.Va. Long enough for her to just grapple away to a healer or into a group of enemies.

It's just not nice how a traditional sniper is in a game, she simply doesn't fit and destroys the game imo. With a kit that doesn't make sense. Submachine gun, grapple and as much health as a frontline hero....like wtf?

Gibraltar is an awful map against snipers.

That 200hp baby! Woot!

Yeah, she is a shit design.

Stat!

Picked it up yesterday and having loads of fun. I see there is a PS4 Community on PSN but is there a message thread for people looking for overwatch?

Wow I really wish they'd give way more experience for being put into a game at the very end. Get on to play > immediate defeat > not enough players finding a different game > immediate defeat > finding a more balanced game > have less than a minute to capture first objective > defeat. With the three games combined I maybe got a little under a 1000 exp? Nothing makes me not want to play the game more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom