• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT4| You Want A Good Genji, But You Need The Bad Hanzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydruxo

So Symmetra's sentries are literally worthless now? She was the one hero I never used much but her sentries were never an issue before unless you were already low health when you ran into them.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Ridiculous they nerfed her turrets. They are not hard to deal with on consoles

1 Winston deals with it.... Who the hell called for this nerf?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Played on Numbani
Competitive

Each side had @ 4 man group and 2 solos

We were on Defend first

Our team thinks it will be awesome to split up 3-3

3 to greet them at the door, 3 in between cap
No healer...

I'm like yeah we lost this round easily

The 3 by door get wrecked hella fast...
So disadvantage already
I as Pharah try to stall and get them to stay back
Now I have a Genji and Pharah harraaing me, a Symmetra just placing turrets out in the open which are getting destroyed just as she puts them up
Tracer just zipping into the Rein shield shooting it...

I swear I've fallen so much in ranks that I have reached the shitty core teams who play this like its Quick Play

They all quit once the enemy teams caps the payload, cause they know they aibt doing shit on Attack
The 4 man premase team bounces, so does the random
I for the hell of it stayed in base and did my best

Got a 10 player kill streak even POTG with Rocket Barrage
They only got me once in the beginning with Roadhog hook, but afterwards, I just peek and rocket blast from a 3 doors, they were fucking dumbfounded which door or side I would appear from, was fucking hilarious

I'm in god mode heal, they try their best to kill me
Took out 4+ easily with my rockets, before they even paid attention to how I was moving from door to door

I wonder what data they're looking at that led to the Symmetra turret nerf, and why it wasn't in the PC patch? I haven't seen any console players complaining about them.

Surprised the PS4 patch is out so soon. Torb's nerf seems fine, but I'm kinda disappointed they immediately lumped Symmetra's turrets in there too.

KillGore

"Torbjorn nerfed"

9CxL2Pt.gif

"Symmetra nerfed"

0484_izrml.gif

Why would they do that? Who even wanted that?

Edit: Why not nerf Reaper's shotgun range? What about Roadhog's hook range? Instead you nerf Symmetra lol wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom