• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT4| You Want A Good Genji, But You Need The Bad Hanzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to say, they're being pretty proactive with the new content if this is the case. If we're really going to see the Sombra debut this month at Gamescom, man.

To be honest, it feels like it would make more sense to reveal the Black Forest map at Gamescom, both being in Germany and whatnot.

Pooya

They posted HS blog at 10 AM, so next blog is 11 AM, in 22 minutes, believe.

29 hours lv250 Genji player is being an asshole over people giving tips on the team comp at the start of the match, we lose the first match, he leaves. Who could have seen that coming?

genji mains think they're hot shit and everyone has to bend to their demands, if we have an obvious genji main, I don't play support cause f these guys.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
@PlayOverwatch 15m15 minutes ago

[PC] We've temporarily disabled the in-game Loot Box shop for maintenance. This maintenance should last ~45 min. Please pardon our dust!

Prelude.

Downloading 600mb update.
genji mains think they're hot shit and everyone has to bend to their demands, if we have an obvious genji main, I don't play support cause f these guys.
It's worth mentioning that he wasn't countering anyone on the other team as well.
lets talk about blizzard not drawing Mei being fat without her coat
It's just a spray, we didn't see her actual skin. (assuming there is one)
Also, we don't even know if she's "fat", it'll be the first time we can see her without her coat. Having thick thighs doesn't necessarily mean she has to have a floppy belly.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
OH SHIT SON

NEW 3v3 BRAWL

2016-08-0219_54_51-a_bmsjh.png

2016-08-0219_55_08-a_f7s14.png

Veelk

Banned
Nah, Seagull was just looking at a new Epic skin for Genji, so there's other skins.

But are these the only new skins we're getting from Blizzard? As in, are these the summer skins promised?

For me, this kinda sucks if so. I am not a big sports guy in general. I was hoping that each character would get a new skin that is based around a unique theme, like the default legendary skins are. I do not approve of "everyone gets a costume based around one theme".

maouvin

Just waiting for pics of the new skins~
3 hours until work is over, and then there's downloading the patch :<

Just Lucio.

Thanks for confirming, just watched a bit of Seagull's and it wouldn't make much sense to have Tracer and Zarya there.

And it's effin Rocket League, amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom