• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT4| You Want A Good Genji, But You Need The Bad Hanzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afro

AwpnnEN.jpg

greatest gametype name ever.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
My last game on it, it was Sudden Death and the attackers had to go all the way to the end of the stage to win. There was only one checkpoint and it was all the way at the end of the stage. So it was literally impossible for them to do it given the time constraints of Sudden Death. It must be a bug if nobody else is experiencing it.

Yes. And the door where sudden death usually stopped doesn't open so it's actually impossible.

Haha goddamn that sounds fuuucked. I would be so mad if I got that.

Did anyone else just get disconnected from Battle net? -_-

Edit: first time seeing that there are players ahead of me in a queue. All while my team of randoms is probably losing without me. GG Blizzard.

Edit 2: Unless this just happened to everyone lol.

Mindwipe

True story. I was just in a game when I managed to do an entire enemy team kill with D.Va using a self destruct.

And then got booted. I'm assuming that will never be recorded anywhere.

The last couple days have been great. Went on a 8 win streak and went from 65 to 71 and that got me into the top 500 on PS4. Then I immediately lose two easily winnable matches ):

I specified the countries that got the player icons in my checklist
also fixed a mistake :p

I still find it odd that the India icon isn't in there, since Symmetra is after all from India, and every other character and map that is in the game, even the fictional Numbani, got its flag. Maybe an oversight?

Skii

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

I just had the game of my fucking life with Junkrat on Temple of Anubis. The game lasted an entire fucking hour and I get disconnected by the server just as we get the win. I hate this game so much.

xaosslug

True story. I was just in a game when I managed to do an entire enemy team kill with D.Va using a self destruct.

omg, I MIGHT have been in that game... were you on Anubis point B and was there an awesome Symm on the enemy team? xD

just had an insane delayed reaction D.Va nerf: enemy D.Va nerfs, I run into the cave, everything goes quiet, so I poke my head out to see what the deal... BOOM + screams, kicked from game. lol

Kuro

Same, killed all 6 players on the other team with Mercy but I got booted.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Their logic is bullshit. "We want the items to feel rare so we disable credits being used for them, but if you want to pull out your credit card and keep buying crates until you get what you want, that's fine!". It turns into a "who spent money on crates" rather than "who got lucky" situation. Using WoW as a comparison is terrible because you cant buy extra rolls for the Headless Horseman mount or Love Rocket mount, each player is limited to a certain amount of attempts per event based on the number of max level characters they currently have. There is no "give us money to get 100 more rolls on the Headless Horseman" option.

Also, way to confirm coins are fucking useless going forward Blizz. Getting dupes is that more of a kick to the balls now.
Pretty much how I feel. Selling the boxes for real cash and not offering the stuff a la carte via credits is something I'd expect from a F2P game and not something that cost $40 - $60.

Nimby

Banned
1 new spray for each character (total of 22)
1 new voice line for each character (total of 22)
1 new player icon for each character (total of 22)
1 new player icon for almost every nationality represented in Overwatch (USA, Mexico, Brazil, UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, Greece, Russia, Egypt, Nepal, China, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Numbani; total of 17, should be 18 but India is missing for some reason)
3 new highlight intros (Junkrat, Tracer, Lucio)
3 new emotes (Bastion, Symmetra, Lucio)
6 new legendary skins (2 of each for Tracer, Lucio and Zarya)
6 new epic skins (1 of each for DVa, Genji, Mercy, Torbjörn, Widowmaker, McCree)
1 new Victory Pose for several characters (Mei, Zenyatta, Winston, Widowmaker, Soldier: 76, Torbjörn, Reaper, Pharah, Roadhog; total of 9)

I might be missing something, but I think that's it.

Ana, Hanzo, and Reinhardt got robbed.

I'm just missing Widowmaker and Mercy skins now. I don't feel like dropping anymore cash, so hopefully I can get them by the 22nd. If not, I'll buy some cases on the 21st!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
It is DDOS according to Blizzard's launcher. They say to follow their updates on Twitter @BlizzardCS.

Yeah, i saw the message about having issues with their authentication servers and thats what i thought.
Probably some dudes mad that they got banned =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom