• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT4| You Want A Good Genji, But You Need The Bad Hanzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new Zarya skin has motivated me to start learning her.

I have never touched her at all.

She's incredibly fun. Probably my favorite tank alongside Winston. Once you get good at balancing bubbles and weaving in and out of your team, she's super strong. It helps that she doesn't really have a hard counter too.

The new Zarya skin has motivated me to start learning her.

I have never touched her at all.
She. Is. A. Beast. High survivability and damage, with clutch shield you could turn the tide of a battle.
Yeah was just in a game w someone who has it, then got disconnected and cant get back on. Meh.

I love the Red variant of it, looks so good.
DDoS is ruining the fun, I don't know how her new gun looks like, couldn't join any game.

Blues1990

700g
FTW.

And the voice line "Are you in need of personal training?"

My spray for her will always be her fighting the bear.

It's a tie between "I will break you." & "I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear." Something feels so satisfying to say the first line and then I follow it up with a multi-kill, while with the other, I use that one when Mercy has my back.

X-Frame

Is Reinhardt just as much of a must-have pick on Payload Defense as he is on Payload Offense?

I know he depends a lot on the team-comp to take advantage either way, but it seems like as I get higher ranks he is and should be an automatic pick for every Payload map, and possibly even the Hybrid maps too.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Gh0st ‏@Gh0stPoodle 9m9 minutes ago

We're done for now @BlizzardCS

@PoodleCorp 9m9 minutes ago

Switching attack to another gaming network soon

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, those guys are so cool. I can't help reading those posts in a young squeaky voice (like the brats you hear over voice chat in modern shooters), but I wonder how old most of them actually are?

Gotta have a pretty sad life to get a sense of satisfaction from something like that.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
As long as they extend the summer games I don't care, losing a day of gametime is worth the cheaters being banned.

Was able to actually log into the game - my free loot box was three regular duplicates and a player icon. Sad.

Now we'll see if I manage to actually play a game tonight.

Grisby

I spam "In russia, game plays you"

Because I hate it with a passion of a thousand burning suns.
The best is, "I want to hug you like a big Siberian bear."

I pick one person on my team and follow them around all creepy like while spamming it. Fun times.

*opens Summer loot box*

Duplicate Tracer emote, a Lucio voice line, Tracer spray and McCree player icon.

I had my expectations set so low, yet Blizzard never fails to disappoint me whenever I open a box.

MG310

Stickyboom420 says "I hope you don't fucking suck like every other team I'm on" as his first and only words out of his mic.

Thanks Brah.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
First game of Lucioball and my team won 6-1. Got 2 goals, 2 assists, and 2 ints.

Fun little mode. Also in Lucioball you can wall ride literally almost forever and the yellow pads are jump boosts.

MG310

Feels like the Skill Ratings are going up faster now. I'm slowly climbing out of the hell I was in from 27 to 33 so far today.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Honestly, 60s are pretty stupid sometimes. Sure they understand the game and know how to play, however they make horrible decisions.

That's just being human.

Like people should stop worrying that they aren't playing with pro-grade players and learn to accept that sometimes you're playing with other people who might not be the greatest whether mechanically or with decision making, and relax.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Got the Zarya and Lucio skin so far, and the lucio emote. He actually puts a soccer ball physically into the map which is neat.

I really want the McCree skin more than anything else.

Deosier

Seems Lucioball is the most serious mode now. Failed to block one goal and all the name calling happens. It is a fun mode though.

ramyeon

Honestly, 60s are pretty stupid sometimes. Sure they understand the game and know how to play, however they make horrible decisions.
Sounds leagues better than people not actually knowing how to play the game. Like, a huge number of players in the 40s think this is TDM or something and that medals for eliminations are important. It is beyond frustrating playing healer (Because of course no one else wants to) and seeing that your team is scattered at every corner of the map fighting little skirmishes.

Or the fact that NO ONE understands what "Group Up" means and that rushing back into the fray after respawning is 9/10 a bad idea (Of course they never do this in overtime when we actually need someone to touch the point).

I could go on and on but my experience with ranked in the 40s has been abysmal.

Now that I have my gaming PC built, I just bought the PC version. I've played since launch on PS4, let's see how I do on M+Kb.

Add me to the Google Doc! I think I was able to add myself to the PS4 list a long time ago, but it looks like access is locked.

GAF Username: super-famicom
Battlenet ID: famicom#1607
Weekday and Weekend hours: Varies (usually evenings)
Region: NA-PST
Voice Chat: Yes
Language: English/Japanese

Maddocks

Stupid attacks, I finished 2 games of lucio ball, which is terrible. Its like rocket league but without the fun. Played one game on kings road and boom unexpected error. Stupid cheaters being mad at life.

Ramma2

Playing a payload match as mercy... everyone else gets booted and I'm left alone on the server. Delivered the payload by myself, finished with 4 golds and PoTG. Niiiice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom