• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT4| You Want A Good Genji, But You Need The Bad Hanzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ketch

So is it possible to do Lucio ball in a premade of 6. Couldn't find it in custom Lobby, and it only lets you que as 3 for the brawl.

Gurrry

damn sketchy ass server shit going on

had a game where multiple people got DC'ed but they never got booted, and they were never removed for being AFK after the fact. so their characters were always locked in until the end of it.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
oGEUFAL.jpg

belushy

Banned
So is it possible to do Lucio ball in a premade of 6. Couldn't find it in custom Lobby, and it only lets you que as 3 for the brawl.

I hope we can spawn in other heros via customs on that map as well. It would be a good map to test out Mecree shooting... like how some people use Octagon in Halo to warm up or something.

ramyeon

damn sketchy ass server shit going on

had a game where multiple people got DC'ed but they never got booted, and they were never removed for being AFK after the fact. so their characters were always locked in until the end of it.
Battle.net was DDoSed.

In regards to custom games, practice range and tutorial missing:
Hey everyone,

This morning, we uncovered a bug that was preventing some players from being able to join the Tutorial, Practice Range, and Custom Game modes. We’ve addressed the bug internally, but in order to implement and then roll out the fix to all players, we've temporarily disabled all three game modes until further notice. This downtime should only last for a few hours (hopefully less), but it will affect all regions and platforms.

Once the Tutorial, Practice Range, and Custom Games modes have been re-enabled, we'll continue to watch for any ongoing issues, and will provide additional updates in this thread if any further action will need to be taken.

Apologies for any inconvenience, and thank you for your patience!
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20747737187#1

takoyaki

message that shows up on the title screen now:

Players are currently experiencing high latency and disconnections as a result of DDoS attacks towards certain internet service providers. We are currently monitoring this situation and will provide updates as they become available.

Please follow @BlizzardCS on Twitter for further updates.

I was really looking forward to playing a few rounds tonight, sounds like that's not happening :/

ramyeon

It's times like these I'm glad I'm in the Southern Hemisphere (It sucks almost every other time). DDoS attacks always seem to happen when I'm at work.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
It's times like these I'm glad I'm in the Southern Hemisphere (It sucks almost every other time). DDoS attacks always seem to happen when I'm at work.

But we had a DDoS attack on monday too at night.

Couldn't play for 2 days now because of that and me having a ton of work. :(

So we can trust this is being done by salty players of the latest ban wave? I guess some morons will just try and screw over the rest in any way possible, pathetic.

exfatal

Got in like twice and got disconnected like a minute into the match.. argh just a match from leveling up too. DIdnt think it would effect consoles as well. God damn babies

DDoS is as much hacking as any of these downward spiral losers are going to get close to. Besides the time they guessed the password their mom put on their laptop when they were grounded (it was "pookums").

I hope Blizzard figures out who these guys are and where they are and sue them like they did with that hacker in Germany. There is nothing in the world that would satisfy me more than to see that.

"Oh, why can't I cheat and ruin the experience for so many other gamers. Blizz sucks, they idiots."

Bunch of losers they are.

^^ that makes me even more angry. These people think they are so cool.

It's like the person in that first one doesn't even know that you can report people.

What is that site anyways?

R0ckman

Had a game where my sensitivity was insane despite my settings and the soilders were as fast as Tracer, I didn't really notice lag, things were just INSANELY fast. What the hell was that about?

Permanently A

Um, battle.net just told me I logged in from somewhere else... please tell me everyone is getting that and my account isn't getting stolen right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom