• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT4| You Want A Good Genji, But You Need The Bad Hanzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramirez

Considering conpetitive takes your highest rank achieved, and the tiers end at 65, there's pretty much no reason to play QP, IMO.

Soulflarz

Banned
Considering conpetitive takes your highest rank achieved, and the tiers end at 65, there's pretty much no reason to play QP, IMO.

You can run to 65 with a good group. Like "be 50 in skill" and run to 65 with a group, as long as your group has one good dps/tank and a zen+lucio.

I play worse with certain groups sadly I've noticed.

Once the season ends and there are a few weeks until the start of the next one, I'll probably just stop playing. I don't think I could stand QP for prolong periods of time.

Kuro

Ok ana is broken now, just had a match on KOTH where an Ana got ult 6 times in one round because of her faster healing now. This shit is ridiculous. Every is rolling Ana/Dva/Rein/Zen now.

That's like... dark man.
No, this is Darkman:
960.jpg

As nihilistic as a blame space joke post.
Blame Space is my role model.

It kills me to see MarioHead's PSN name on a Reaper POTG. Beautiful 👌
Papercuts has me beat there.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
You know, you really shouldn't dread when you see predominantly defense heroes in your team when you're defending.

But in this game you do!

Gurrry

now i remember why i dont play on friday nights, lol

just had one of the worst people of all time on my team. not in terms of skill. just being a total dick. he constantly mei walled us in spots while demanding an apology because someone called him out for being a douche. then he ragequit and we lost after being up 2-1.

to top it all off, his battle net name was "Rage"

Soulflarz

Banned
You know, you really shouldn't dread when you see predominantly defense heroes in your team when you're defending.

But in this game you do!

Offense is worse

Honestly, defense heroes are awful in comp, you mentally go "okay, zen, lucio, a tank...2 defense...another dps...it feels like our dps is way too low?"

now i remember why i dont play on friday nights, lol

just had one of the worst people of all time on my team. not in terms of skill. just being a total dick. he constantly mei walled us in spots while demanding an apology because someone called him out for being a douche. then he ragequit and we lost after being up 2-1.

to top it all off, his battle net name was "Rage"

They really need to rework Mei's Ice Wall so her teammates can break it down instantly or something.

I haven't played competitive in a couple of weeks because I haven't had a group to roll with on Xbox One. Now that I know the end-of-season competitive point distribution I really need to get out of the 40s. I don't know why I let my friend who is hardly ever online anymore convince me to buy this on Xbox One... I should have gone with my gut and went with PC.

That feeling when you launch your D.Va Nuke onto Anubis point B, get the quad kill for the trophy (finally!!) which initiates a team kill to clear the point, and propel your team to victory in a competitive match single-handedly.

Makes all those other nukes that whiffed worth it.

Permanently A

Damn it. I got three awesome Reinhardt potgs in one night and now I don't want to close the game cause I'll lose them.

Why no save feature blizz? Whyyy

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Why do i always get matched with the same people in quick play? i thought this game has over 15 million players lol

ohkay

Ugh what could've been a good night turned into a bad night because of two ridiculously close games. It was 2-2 on Ilios, 99%-99% and we lose the point in overtime, and then sudden death defense on King's Row went into overtime and the other team was left with one person alive who ended up capping

Permanently A

played comp for like 3 hours tonight. started at 62 and ended at 62 lol.

if any GAF comp group is around the same rank and wants a competent rein/lucio/junkrat main pls hit me up. Scorched#1198 Just 3 ranks away from another 100 CP. Can't be that hard... right?

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
Every random game I play tonight is *insert insane frustration here*.

I'm on an 8 game losing streak, fucking yay. Why are pubbies so AWFUL on PS4.

Edited to calm down.

Roubjon

I managed to jump from rank 68 to 74 today, I'm feeling PUMPED. I'm also exhausted.

Hopefully tomorrow doesn't start with a 4 game losing streak or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom