• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT4| You Want A Good Genji, But You Need The Bad Hanzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
play a bunch of QP in a group. didn't lose one match. played lucio every game. ended up getting POTG on anubis because we rolled them. had some good games. managed to heal 40-45% of the team damage taken.

i want to aim higher.

Yeah i figured that much but did they nerf her or buff Zen too much so Mercy became useless?

Zen gotten a major buff. Mercy is still quite useful due to res, but both Zen/Lucio is new meta due to both being healers and can do offense whereas Mercy is pretty limited in the offense part.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Feeling a lot more comfortable with Genji lately. Had a nice koth game where I got a double team wipe with his ult and I've been a lot more slippery with wall climbing stuff.

I'm becoming part of the problem.

I honestly don't remember the last time I got a PotM. I guess that's what happens when you play Lucio a majority of the time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Veelk

Banned
So, I had like 4 matches in a row that start got started, only for a person to quit in the menu.

Once of twice, I understand, but 4 times in a row? Anyone else get more quitters than usual today?

I don't care how many good reasons there are for it, getting a skill loss because three people on my team left will never be okay with me. Anyone who leaves should get a 6X skill loss and anyone who leaves more than twice in a week should be banned for three seasons.

Think I'm done with comp until season 2 probably.

Veelk

Banned
I think this is why I hate it

It's a joke mode where no one really cares about setup

The thing is, I wouldn't mind it if it worked like people say and was just for practice. But I practice widow a fair amount, and it rarely feels like practice when I'm trying to stay alive because the rest of my team is letting everyone in through the point.

Soulflarz

Banned
The thing is, I wouldn't mind it if it worked like people say and was just for practice. But I practice widow a fair amount, and it rarely feels like practice when I'm trying to stay alive because the rest of my team is letting everyone in through the point.

This is where my issue is. Ended up Lucio 3 of last 4 matches because we had 4 set spots and last 2 guys didn't want to support so both dps. People are actively willing to throw a match to play a character. Also was roadhog the match before those 4. Orz.

7-2 and I hate it still. It's not really winning or losing, it's just annoying conceptually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom