• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT4| You Want A Good Genji, But You Need The Bad Hanzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team of D.vas on Kings Row, and we're on defense. I mean, what the fuck are you supposed to even do here? They're all charging their ults into us, and I can't... I can't EVEN!
Fuck off, Blizzard. I don't blame them, I blame you!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Got POTG with a Zen ult. I did have two kills before that, but I think that's the first time I've had one mostly based off the ult.

LiK

Keep getting matched up with top 500 players tonight. MM must be borked. Ah well, at least k barely lose any XP from a loss.

Got POTG with a Zen ult. I did have two kills before that, but I think that's the first time I've had one mostly based off the ult.

Makes a nice change between the Reapers, Soldier 76', Dvas, Pharah's and Genji's of the POTG world. Be a nice change to see Mei skating in circles or Zen doing his thing in POTG for a change.

duckroll

YESSSSSSSSS! Played a few games for fun, got a lootbox, opened it expecting nothing, WHITE LUCIO SUMMER SKIN! The one I really wanted! YAY! All's right with the world now. :D

darklin0

Banned
YESSSSSSSSS! Played a few games for fun, got a lootbox, opened it expecting nothing, WHITE LUCIO SUMMER SKIN! The one I really wanted! YAY! All's right with the world now. :D

And I am sitting here still waiting for either of the Tracer skins. Feels bad. ;-;

attack on hanamura. when you switched like 4 hero before picking widow because why the fuck not. we were losing but holy fuck. those were some easy headshots lol. got POTG as well.

xaosslug

Team of D.vas on Kings Row, and we're on defense. I mean, what the fuck are you supposed to even do here? They're all charging their ults into us, and I can't... I can't EVEN!
Fuck off, Blizzard. I don't blame them, I blame you!

switch to 3-4 Zaryas. She'll make mincemeat of D.Va - even w/o a charge, sadly.

VEz66w7.jpg

I loaded into the matrix earlier.

So after weeks (months) of moaning about never getting that 20 player kill streak achievement I just went 3 games in a row with 20+ kill streaks. First, in competitive, with Torbjorn defending Hanamura. Then I decided to try out a few players I've hardly touched in Quick Play. McCree. I was on fire with him, defending Route 66. What a fantastic character. God knows why I haven't been choosing him much. And then topped it off with a 22 kill streak with Reaper defending Gibraltar.

They got some try hard right now on quick play. RIP.
Them pro games making people crazy. Ohmanipod and his 5 man team tried to put the blame on me when they got shit on while defending hanamura. RIP. Glad tthere'sno avoid player.(y)

I thought I was getting better with McCree after a few games with 50+% accuracy then I tried to shoot Tracer + Genji - 25% accuracy till I went back to shooting the tanks smh. Jumping Genji is such a pain in the arse. If he's going to flip on my screen he should flip on his too.

Mush

ramyeon (and other PS4 southern hemisphere brethren), have you been noticing an increase in wait times as of late? 9/10 times I seem to be put in a skirmish instead of being of being put in match. :/

I really hope it's just because I'm playing at odd hours and not because the player base is dropping off.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I feel like I'm seeing way more smurf accounts lately, probably people trying to game the underdog system for top 500 before it rolls over. Pretty lame.

zoukka

Ok it's more depressing when enemy plays Phara and your team has Junkrat, Mei and Symmetra on defence.

RIP

And it's always the same. We have 1 tank and 1 healer, when I say "could someone pick a counter to phara", IMMEDIATELY the noobs point out that "why aren't you picking the counter?" BECAUSE I'M THE FUCKIN SOLO HEALER HERE YOU DUMB FUCKING ABORTION

Why do all the Japanese teams have such awful defense. Every match I've seen from the JCG Summer Finals has had the offense completely dominate.

LiK

It's depressing when you have Mccree and soldier in your team and Phara still dominates the whole match.

i know the pain. had plenty of games where i had to kill the Pharah myself as Junkrat. wait for her to descend, rush with with my bombs. very satisfying.

zoukka

Not soon enough

lol nothing's gonna change between seasons

Reaper's standard "Hiiii" is my favourite delivery of a line in the game, makes me chuckle every time. Followed closely by Zen's "I am becoming one with the payload"

The worst line is probably Ana answering to Rein "ANA I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD"

"Sorry Reinhardt... I just needed some time" like they were teens and had their first breakup.

Blizzard writing sigh.

TrojanAg

They need to deal with rage quitting. It's a real fucking problem. The XP penalty is not enough. If you rage quit a game, you should be banned from playing competitive mode for at least an hour. Can't tell you how many games I've lost thanks to these fuckers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom