• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT4| You Want A Good Genji, But You Need The Bad Hanzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kysen

ana available right now on the PTR. The dream is dead no critical hits from her rifle, heal and dps can hit anywhere they want.

Apathy

i'm going to contribute to the fact that I won't be playing ana as the old version, captain amari or the one that makes her look like a tuskan raider for me

abundant

Hopefully they can fast track this patch on consoles like they did the Competitive Mode patch, that way it will hit next Thursday/Friday.

Zemm

Just checked and I have a 60% winrate and have lost 6 ranks haha

That's crazy.

I've been incredibly lucky with leavers in that I haven't had any yet when solo queuing from the 6 games I've played today/yesterday. I've also been really lucky with having the good group on my team and the bad group on the other team so I've managed to go 5 wins from 6. Just pure luck who you end up with though when solo queuing, that could easily have ended up being 1 win from 6 if I was on the other side. Makes me hesitant to queue again because I'm due a bad team.

Blu(e)

Oh man the rest of the initial Overwatch team is revealed now. Hopefully we can get some more info on them.

Young Mercy is cute and Young McCree is pretty handsome.

Ramirez

It's Christmas in July!

Can't believe they're enforcing one hero limit, never thought they'd have the balls to do it! :D

Ana looks amazing as well, though I'm assuming you'll still want a Lucio or Mercy to pair with her like Zen? Is her rifle a sniper, or more like a DMR from Halo?

TP

xM75zAC.jpg

evJj6Bp.gif

I get the feeling they had to make her invulnerable to the explosion because they reduced the "fuse" time. Losing one extra second to escape probably just led to too many accidental suicides.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Man, the Overwatch team is goin' all in taking care of its baby.
Mad props.

Zeliard

I get the feeling they had to make her invulnerable to the explosion because they reduced the "fuse" time. Losing one extra second to escape probably just led to too many accidental suicides.

It's a pretty big change though because it means little girl D.va can just sit there and shoot at people with her powerful pistol as they run for cover from her ult. Also she can stay on the objective while the enemy team has to run for it, which could help cap some points or payloads.

LiK

D.Va should've never killed her. Her Ult doesn't kill any of your teammates so why her? made zero sense. Mei couldn't freeze in her own Ult either.

I'm very curious to see what happens with the Soldier 76 nerf. I feel like he was slightly overused before, and with the McCree buff, there should be more reasons to switch between the two based on scenario.

Gurrry

Just played a game with her.

Her sleep is pretty cool, but if anyone shoots them while they are asleep, they wake up instantly. So its a stun that can be stopped if you take any dmg.

The Q is pretty crazy too. And shooting your team mates for health is really neat. Im digging it so far.

Redmoon

hopefully this will destroy the Soldier76 macro.

Unfortunately I manually learned to do it skillfully after a couple hours. Sucks. Basically he's less potent for mid/long range now for me :(

Still gonna roll with him tho. Won't stop me. I'll just go into CS mode at this point for controlling the bullets.

Her sleep is pretty cool, but if anyone shoots them while they are asleep, they wake up instantly. So its a stun that can be stopped if you take any dmg.

The Q is pretty crazy too. And shooting your team mates for health is really neat. Im digging it so far.

i guess sleep is good for those hiding by themselves or on bastion.

How easy/hard is it to land the dart? Is there a skill or weapon currently in the game that it compares to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom