• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT4| You Want A Good Genji, But You Need The Bad Hanzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiiiLife

Are Pharah and Mercy really a thing? Or is this just Overwatch nerds shipping any female relationship they can. Lol. Nothing wrong with that, just curious.

kaskade

That patch looks pretty good. Hopefully that Torb nerf hits consoles when it comes out. I like the fact that D.va's ult won't kill her now.

vypek

Are Pharah and Mercy really a thing? Or is this just Overwatch nerds shipping any female relationship they can. Lol. Nothing wrong with that, just curious.

In the universe? Nothing says that they are together in a relationship. It seems to just stem from the fact that they are a great pair in the game to use.

The changes made with this patch are great.

X-Frame

Can't believe the support this game is getting, everything in those patch notes seem awesome.

Anxiously awaiting the console patch notes!

I'm assuming console will have the same + the Torb nerf.

Gurrry

How easy/hard is it to land the dart? Is there a skill or weapon currently in the game that it compares to?

Its a L.Shit ability. So id say maybe like RH's hook? Basically just line up the shot and shit shift and if their in your line of sight, you got em. The sleep lasts like 4-5 seconds I think. It felt like a long time if no one shoots you while youre down.

She absolutely changes the meta though. Its gonna be awesome to see! And im so glad they removed hero stacking but stacking Ana's mightve been troublesome.

Tabby

I'm still catching up on the other thread but is Liao not the guy on the left?

JIbKpvh.jpg
Who knows, we don't really know anything about him.

Redmoon

Anyone try 21:9 yet? Does it add horizontal FOV, cut off vertical, or a bit of both?

I was going to, realized my custom resolutions were off, so I re-enabled them and restarted the game....

Forgot PTR runs off limited slots and has a Q.

Number hasn't moved after 10 min, 2000 players ahead of me ;_;

Rip

Apathy

I wonder if sleep works on turrets.

It's weird, it does not work on d.va when in her mech (at least not from behind not sure about the front), but it's a robot, and it would kinda make sense, robots don't sleep, so then why would it work on someone like zen or bastion

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
It's weird, it does not work on d.va when in her mech (at least not from behind not sure about the front), but it's a robot, and it would kinda make sense, robots don't sleep, so then why would it work on someone like zen or bastion

It works on DVA

with d.va ult shorten it just makes it harder to try to hide.

hm. i think i can ana to heal people. i might try her tonight.

what's the hp recovery when she shoots you?

Dalek

So D Va's ultimate no longer kills her? Wow-you can set it off on a capture point and just stand there while the enemy flees.

Vooduu

with d.va ult shorten it just makes it harder to try to hide.

Which is fine because ain't nobody was dying from it unless you literally had everybody distracted in OT.

im calling it now, people are gonna cry nerf for Ana's E ability because its an instant heal

I think the fact she is a sniper helps promote some competition from Widowmaker. The fact that if she's the only support will only hurt a team and it you combine her with Mercy, that only leaves 4 slots for for other classes and less for more offensive and defensive roles since a tank will be a given. I think once players get used to her, they'll be able to counter her more.

A good player would not stay stationary with her because game plays where she is always in the back will never work greatly for her ult or damage abilities.

Which is fine because ain't nobody was dying from it unless you literally had everybody distracted in OT.

but it makes it interesting when people would launch the ult over hollywood's first point. or any building. i'm just going to walk in and drop it because of no suicide lol. which helps because they either run or kill me or die. either way someone is going to die

matmanx1

So looks like a ton of new info to process today. Is there somewhere I can read up on all the upcoming changes? Is there someplace where all of this stuff is aggregated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom