• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT4| You Want A Good Genji, But You Need The Bad Hanzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slowing down Mercy's ultimate charge is going to be a very good thing. Between buffing Zen, adding Ana, and slowing down Mercy's charge, I think we'll see a much larger variety of viable supports, which is awesome.

D.VA's change is awesome as well. Finally I have a real use for the right-mouse button!

I love this. Adding just a little bit more variety to one category will have ripple effects across the meta, hopefully making everybody just a little more viable.

Blues1990

Zenyatta (with his based speed) moves slower than a catipiller with wooden legs, so I don't understand why they've given the speed boost when he now activates his ultimate. Yeah, his DPS is insane, but that means nothing when even McCree can outrun you.

Amzin

I always feel bad when i get Zarya shielded but i had my Reinhardt barrier up. "I didn't know this is what we were doing" i say to myself since i have no mic...

Zarya shield actually gets prioritized over Reinhardt shield when it's up, apparently. Not very obvious but you see it in the rare high level games with both champs going.

McCrees damage falloff got buffed, Luciosult charges 10% faster, and Dvas ult charges 10% plus she can't kill herself with it.

Not sure what I think about the Lucio change...

Also, bastions ult charges 10% faster

McCrees damage falloff got buffed, Luciosult charges 10% faster, and Dvas ult charges 10% plus she can't kill herself with it.

lol. abusing lucio's ult charge. mine charges real quick already. making sure people complain its too fast lol.

but fuck bastion's ult charge. i saw the killcam of bastion melting me as i was roadhog. literally the ult charged up almost instant.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
They increased the cost of the Lucio ult, not make it less.

Though self heal now builds ult which is why some of that changed. Roadhog's increased by 45% but if his heal works towards it that isn't as bad.

That's fucking bullshit, I hope they fix that, everyone else can die from their own AoE damage.

LiK

the sleep dart is pretty great against snipers like Widow. seems like a very situational ability for other encounters

If a match goes into Overtime for more than 20 seconds, the fuse will now start to "burn down" more quickly
Players now respawn more slowly during Overtime (increased spawn time by 2 seconds)

Gameplay
Mid-match tips can now be toggled on or off (this will enable/disable tips that pop up after a player dies)
BEST PATCH EVER

And holy shit those DVa ult buffs

xaosslug

considering ner defence matrix changes... damn. LOL I'm both glad I'm good with her, but I'm dreading having to face her as other characters now. >_<

if they ever reduce the activation time of D.Va's nerf she's gonna be OP af. ;)

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act

The fuck at Lucio buff.

Wait where did you see those notes?
Bros, read the patch notes again. lol

The Hero Gallery now remembers the last hero you were looking at and will properly highlight that hero whenever returning to the gallery
GOAT CHANGE!

Endless

Rare skins

1468348808-ana1.jpg

Legendary skins

Blues1990

EDIT forgot to scroll down so reuploaded with a new album :p

Her skins for you guys

http://imgur.com/a/eVmWx

(I'm running all low so mind the graphics quality with 75% render scale at 1440p cause only one gpu atm :( )

Nice! I'm in love with the sandrader-inspired Wasteland costume, and the Strike/Merciful skins add additional variety. Really, I hope all the heroes get Mad Maxx styled costumes in the future, as D.Va's Junker fits really well with Roadhog & Junkrat.

Redmoon

LOL she has a tea time emote

10/10

Also she has a voice line that says "Justice rains from above" in another language. I assume its Arabic (I've never heard Arabic really to know) I remember hearing people wanted Pharah to say her voice line in Arabic. Maybe thats why she didnt :)

Kurumi

EDIT forgot to scroll down so reuploaded with a new album :p

Her skins for you guys

http://imgur.com/a/eVmWx

(I'm running all low so mind the graphics quality with 75% render scale at 1440p cause only one gpu atm :( )

Ty for taking these pics of her skins. Captain Amari and Shrike will be mine!

Now I want to see her highlight intros, emotes, poses, and voice lines.

Rad-

Well then... McCree again deals full damage in mid range.

And lul 76's burst recovery got nerfed.

Oh and Orb of Discord got a speed buff so Zen actually gets a DPS buff in a way... Can't wait to play him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom