• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT5| 15 Million Strong, None Are On The Payload

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evo X

Hey guys, recently picked up the game on PC and looking for people to play with.

Just hit level 12 and the game is not that fun with randoms. Would enjoy it much more with a full team that communicates.

My tag is DemonFang#1377 so shoot me an invite!

Edit: Located in USA, Central time zone.

maomaoIYP

I did pretty good this weekend. Weekend mornings are the best time to play for some reason.
CrAAGjSW8AE2AA1.jpg:large

Odrion

Banned
I want Pharah to get a horizontal dash move so she can really be that anime missle mech hero.

She definitely needs something. With the McCree, Zenyatta, Ana, and soon Hanzo buffs, she's becoming more and more niche. Although a pro can still compensate by taking advantage of certain level layouts.

Olengie

Played an Objective Match today where 2-3 players kept leaving and rejoining the match.

We lost gloriously. Like. Wtf.

Satch

Banned
AND i want her rockets to move faster AND i want more fuel AND i want the extra 50 hp to actually be armor AND her conc blast should have a five second cooldown

AND ANOTHER THING! Make her only receive one hp worh of damage when she splashes herself

thanks in advance Icefrog

darklin0

Banned
AND i want her rockets to move faster AND i want more fuel AND i want the extra 50 hp to actually be armor AND her conc blast should have a five second cooldown

AND ANOTHER THING! Make her only receive one hp worh of damage when she splashes herself

thanks in advance Icefrog

I believe Pharah will get a nerf instead of a buff first. McCree stay winning.

Danj

Hey guys, recently picked up the game on PC and looking for people to play with.

Just hit level 12 and the game is not that fun with randoms. Would enjoy it much more with a full team that communicates.

You need to specify which region(s) you are in as friend lists are geolocked by region.

Jellie

I honestly can't believe that Lucio, the most consistent character we've had in Overwatch with the best ability in the game, is gonna hit F-tier after that nerf. But I trust you guys.

So what? Mercy and Zenyatta mainly with situational Ana? And you really think Symmetra will find her way in? Why is that?
Lucio in f tier? There goes 100 hours of my playtime :(

Jellie

That's Esports though. There will be a huge discrepancy because the change will hardly change the way most people play Lucio.

I still think he'll be the top support in competitive.
Won't it depend on what rank you are put at in competitive. At lower ranks people didn't speed boost. I used it a lot. It helped me climb as most people didn't use it until 65+ on ps4. Good thing I play zarya a lot now but lots of people will probably be calling for a nerf for her on reddit.

Greddleok

Tracer is fun but really hard to master.

Had some games where I was hopping all over the place and getting headshots, killing people like crazy, then some games where I spent most of the time dead or hiding.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Zarya is an interesting case in that I recognise her to be incredibly strong, but really want nothing changed about how strong she is. Her being strong is a great benefit to the game.

Maybe make it so her beam can be defense matrixed but that's just me. >_> <_<

duckroll

Zarya is a hero who is probably op, but players aren't that great with her yet so outside of pro play she has a lower pick rate. If that changes, we'll see a nerf.

Antiwhippy

I dunno, even at my lower level she can wreck shop.

Only nerf that I'm glad zarya got was the 1HL because fuuuuuuuuuuck double zarya.

Zarya is an interesting case in that I recognise her to be incredibly strong, but really want nothing changed about how strong she is. Her being strong is a great benefit to the game.

Maybe make it so her beam can be defense matrixed but that's just me. >_> <_<

Make her beam do double damage to D.Va

Antiwhippy

Had a double zarya vs double zarya game last week which was pretty fun. Probably not for the people who weren't zarya.

As someone who was recently in a 1 zarya vs double zarya match I can tell you that it isn't much fun for single zarya too.

Which sucks because I'm pretty sure I out-zarya'd both of them. :<

What would you change about Zarya? Any change would ruin the character.

I don't get an 'overpowered' feeling while playing her, I get the feeling that she is very well designed and balanced.

Someone always has to be next on the chopping block I suppose, and she seems a prime candidate. If it heats up I really hope Jeff comes out and says:

"Zarya is working exactly as intended right now and we aren't seeing any abnormal statistics to suggest she needs a fix. No current plans."

If not I'll be disappointed.

But nothing annoys me more than hearing "Need healing!" when I'm Lucio. Which usually either means I just died and am rushing back into the fray as fast as I can, or that you're too far away from the group, which isn't my problem, buddy.

Playing Lucio, had a D.Va at critical health. Boosted my health aura, she runs into a building immediately, out of LoS. Comes out a few seconds later. "Need Healing!" Boosts over to me, "Need Healing!" Sorry, sweetie, you're going to have to wait for boost to recharge like the rest of us. She also has the most annoying call for healing in the game (I say this a D.Va main).

Jellie

Playing Lucio, had a D.Va at critical health. Boosted my health aura, she runs into a building immediately, out of LoS. Comes out a few seconds later. "Need Healing!" Boosts over to me, "Need Healing!" Sorry, sweetie, you're going to have to wait for boost to recharge like the rest of us. She also has the most annoying call for healing in the game (I say this a D.Va main).
I like Lucio's call for healing the most even though it's never used except by mistake when you want to say hello or emote.

Azoor

I like Lucio's call for healing the most even though it's never used except by mistake when you want to say hello or emote.

I've actually seen it been genuinely used. Back in the early days of competitive when hero stacking was okay, I've been in several teams with two Lucios and occasionally one will shout "I need healing" to the other. Because one was a dedicated healer and one was a dedicated speed booster.

ISOM

Zarya is a well designed hero. The only thing I can see nerfed without crippling her, is her ability to regenerate hp or the amount of charge she gets from bubble damage. I hope she isn't a nerf target though. She is my main tank. Don't nerf all my mains Blizzard!

Blues1990

Edit: Located in USA, Central time zone.

I'm on PC, Pacific time, so feel free to add me once I sent you a friend request: Blues1990#1733

Antiwhippy

Zarya is a well designed hero. The only thing I can see nerfed without crippling her, is her ability to regenerate hp or the amount of charge she gets from bubble damage. I hope she isn't a nerf target though. She is my main tank. Don't nerf all my mains Blizzard!

Nah, the only thing I can see them looking at is black hole.

I honestly can't believe that Lucio, the most consistent character we've had in Overwatch with the best ability in the game, is gonna hit F-tier after that nerf. But I trust you guys.

So what? Mercy and Zenyatta mainly with situational Ana? And you really think Symmetra will find her way in? Why is that?

Lucio has been nerfed? How? Why?

Blues1990

Next in line is to buff ice wall so that your team can shoot through it but your enemies can't.

I would prefer if Mei's ice wall's were transparent, so that you can see what's on the other-side. It would certainly help to better coordinate your attacks.

Yeah no.

Btw. Blizzard forum is saying they secretly nerfed Mei and buffed Ana on the PTR.

Seriously? I'm all for Ana getting pumped up a little, why are they short changing Mei this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom