• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT5| 15 Million Strong, None Are On The Payload

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
41cadqcexl6ws92.jpg

Alucrid

Banned
i think 50s comp players are back in qp. had some mcree complaining about me not having my shield up. well mcree, shit breaks when you can't kill anything

Prelude.

Did anyone notice that they already added the icons to the rank level in the game and on their website? I'm rank 46 atm and the white icon is the fourth one, so platinum, I guess? The one after gold.

Azoor

Just saw the short, though you could see it coming miles away knowing the bits of lore they have for Bastion.

Also, who is Yvain Gnabro ?

He was referring to stuff about the map and such. Chat just continued to badger him about Sombra. That thread you link specifically even states that it might or might not be in relation to Sombra:
Now, the Chat kept asking about Sombra, nerfs, and unannounced stuff. Now, that "some of the questions" could be Sombra, or could be the new patch nerfs/buffs.

Prelude.

Did anyone notice that they already added the icons to the rank level in the game and on their website? I'm rank 46 atm and the white icon is the fourth one, so platinum, I guess? The one after gold.
So, yeah, we can already tell which tier we'd be in.

ff989a9839efld3.jpg

This one's 70 and he'd be in the 6th tier.

I haven't seen anyone posting about this, but a lot happened in the last few days so I might have missed it.

Managed to get a couple comp placement matches done. Two of the most disorganised teams I've played with. Had a widow on the other team which was doing well so someone switched to Winston. She stood in pretty much the same position the whole game so I'm thinking,

"Surely Winston must have..." *dead*
"Surely Winston must have..." *dead*

Alright I'll go after her myself

*French utterings*

Quick play isn't fun anymore. I forgot how freaking terrible most matches are in that mode. No healers, no tanks. Hanzo and ana in Koth jesus.

Veelk

Banned
Man, I wonder why I haven't played QP in so long, it's not as bad as I remem-

*Bastion stacking defense points*
*stacking dvas*
*Torbs on attack hanamura*

Oh. Right.

lol at the dude in seagull's stream lecturing him that hanzo isn't good on attack
He's run into a couple people like that. They shut up as soon as he gets a card or potg(which he usually does with Hanzo lol). Those people are hilarious because they don't know who they're talking to lol.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
He was referring to stuff about the map and such. Chat just continued to badger him about Sombra. That thread you link specifically even states that it might or might not be in relation to Sombra:

But from your quote it could also be Sombra.

Now the really important question is did Bastion kill that Woodpecker or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom