• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6.99999997311%| Game of the Year

i've played this game a ton, and until today, i never knew lucio used the the allen iverson "we talkin bout practice" line. does anybody know what character he has to interact with to say this?

Sullichin

Lol yea, quick play is something else right now! i'm the only healer in most of my recent games. Still having fun because the shorter matches are refreshing after only playing competitive for a while. Way more games where people don't play the objective though. I won/tilted a couple of matches by wasting Zen's ult just to contest a point because my team was never grouped, a tactic which is usually a really bad idea in comp.

I thought Quick Play would be trash today but...

Q5GjJOu.png

It shows a loss on Mei because I swapped characters. Overbuff does that for some reason.

Just got the cyberspace skin

I know a lot of people like it but I hate it and I hate playing as sombra too D:

I feel ungrateful

Like the body and gun are great but I hate her stupid fucking blue rapunzel hair

maomaoIYP

wait just one second

when does she do this

I was set on getting Junebug (already have Scavenger but it sucks) but this might make me change

her voice lines are the best in the game bar none

From as far as I can tell, it's pretty random. I would guess that both Junebug and B.Va have the same lines, but I only have B.Va and I can't verify it.

darklin0

Banned
Got some cash to spend on a golden gun. But which hero?!

Going to Winston, soldier or pharah. hmmmmm

Which hero did you guys get a golden gun for?

I say there is no wrong answer for golden weapon choice. Pick your favorite character and enjoy the bling.

My first weapon was for Rein and I am deciding between Ana or Winston for my second.

I-hate-u

Cocco running Reinhardt against KD is kinda baffling. They have D.VA, 76, and Roadhog that will wreck his shield in every fight.

Anne

Cocco running Reinhardt against KD is kinda baffling. They have D.VA, 76, and Roadhog that will wreck his shield in every fight.

So here's the fucked up part about this meta. You have to run Rein to prevent Roadhog from getting free picks. Every Reinhardt player right now hates themselves in this meta, but they don't have much of a choice. KD also ran Rein and they won every fight.

Also Envy just got messed up so hard. I don't think can win in a mirror at all.

Blues1990

Meihem is my crack ship but it is real cute tho you cant deny.
Gency is canon so theres no need to worry.

I'm one of those weirdos that thinks McCree & Mei would be cute together. Same goes with Winston & Tracer, though those two seem like longtime friends, if anything.

I-hate-u

So here's the fucked up part about this meta. You have to run Rein to prevent Roadhog from getting free picks. Every Reinhardt player right now hates themselves in this meta, but they don't have much of a choice. KD also ran Rein and they won every fight.

Taimou was running Reaper before he switched to Roadhog on second point Lijang so I thought it was a bad decision on Envyus part.

Also, gone are the days of Zarya? What happened to the queen of Overwatch?

darklin0

Banned

This meta is not gonna be my favorite. Time to main Soldier and D.Va. ;-;

Anne

Zarya doesn't really have a spot in these poke heavy, siege-like fights ;~;

It's okay though, Envy da gawd. Hanzo the best carry.

Top Bottom