• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6.99999997311%| Game of the Year

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Ah yes, the wall on the enemy spawn to cap the point. Love that move.

Completely infuriating when it happens to you, but I love it.

Antiwhippy

Weird, if this was an issue surely people would have ran into it before already?

Or does it have something to do with being on LAN.

Zemm

cut.gif

Weird, if this was an issue surely people would have ran into it before already?

Or does it have something to do with being on LAN.

Seems Sombra might have something to do with it. There was also some LAN issue with Mei's Blizzard last big tournament I think? Something about the tickrate being higher affecting freezing speed on Blizzard.

Pretty messy stuff though.

Fancolors

Seems Sombra might have something to do with it. There was also some LAN issue with Mei's Blizzard last big tournament I think? Something about the tickrate being higher affecting freezing speed on Blizzard.

Pretty messy stuff though.
There were some players from the World Cup who reported Mei being able to freeze faster because of superior tick rates, but that didn't break the game.

Maybe Blizzard tried to fix that and caused these issues accidentally?

Antiwhippy

Fuckin' A though, blizzard always seem to break mei's stuff more often than not.

Remember when wall became permanent and not even mei could remove it?

Or when the wall wasn't properly allowing people to stand on it?

Plesiades

There were some players from the World Cup who reported Mei being able to freeze faster because of superior tick rates, but that didn't break the game.

Maybe Blizzard tried to fix that and caused these issues accidentally?

I saw some reports that Zarya's beam did the same thing. Since she does damage faster on the live client too, I'd guess they recoded the guns to be independent of server tickrate but it goes haywire sometimes.

Baleoce

Wouldn't the gore and stuff from said chainsaw kill will bump up the games rating? However, I think a weapon that functions like anything from the UT arsenal would be pretty sweet.

Yeah, I was thinking just earlier that a Flak Cannon would be awesome as well, but then I realised it's effectively already in the game. Torbjorns gun pretty much does the exact same thing.

Top Bottom