• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6.99999997311%| Game of the Year

Is the Symmetra update tomorrow?

4-0-1, back to 3320. I don't know what that crazy loss streak down to 2880 the other day was all about, but I'm glad I climbed back quickly.

Good teams today, good communication.

Couple days ago went from 3250ish to 2900.
8 loss streak. The 8th loss lost be 80 points.

Slowly climbing back up.

Azoor

Do we need more mech based characters ? I think a reverse D.VA (someone who can summon a mech as an ultimate) could be an interesting addition.

Do we need more mech based characters ? I think a reverse D.VA (someone who can summon a mech as understanding ultimate) could be an interesting addition.

I've been thinking for a while that a rival mech character would be great. Just make them have the same basic concept as D.Va, but with a totally different weapon/ability set.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Nah, that flame on the ground thing is kinda like a fire strike, and the front aoe thing is kinda liek an earthshatter.

Flame strike is a projectile though. His fire damage isnt about hitting, its about lighting the ground on fire and making you stand on it.

Magwik

Banned
When you get matched with a Torb and Symmetra main and barely hold the last point on Gibraltar by babysitting Roadhog as Mercy

Arcade was fun at first but I can't handle more than three wins worth of matches per week. Especially when it's hard to find activity outside of the elimination modes. Mystery heroes is the only one I come back to but it's usually dead.
I have no problems finding games but yeah the modes suck. Wish they would just put the nail in the coffin and make the weeklies apply to all game modes.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
What if there's a tiny alien inside piloting her? Pretend the SFM stuff doesn't exist for a moment.

vlcsnap-00027.jpg

I've won my first two Arcade games in preparation for the first of three weekly loot boxes.

I'm one game away from ranking up to get another loot box.

And now I wait.

I really shouldn't be this excited.

Top Bottom